• Poll closed .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes franken must one day eat his pizza crap luck
;)
I'm sure his has weiners on it and it will make him illary

When will my pizza get delivered?

Yeah, like AVRO, another one of those pedophile defenders - so you like sex with children eh?
I suppose sex with adults would take a brain you haven't got.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Don't think Meuller will be fired. Trump will just make his life miserable until the investigation is over. Meuller has more support than trump does. (that includes both parties) If Trump had nothing to worry about he would not be bothered by Meuller and the investigation. He would WANT to get to the bottom of the Russian interference in the election.Trump and Putins Russia .are not objective about this as Trump is to enamored with Putin. He (Trump) has a bias ......

Kinda wonder if trump is getting advice or tips from Putin..given how Trump admires the man.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Won't happen. Trump knows what the information is that Mueller has and is too afraid to anger Mueller who may just pull the covers off the "Liar in Chief."

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Won't happen. Trump knows what the information is that Mueller has and is too afraid to anger Mueller who may just pull the covers off the "Liar in Chief."
Trump is happy about the Mueller investigation because of all the dirt that ia being uncovered about the FBI leadership and the Clinton campaign.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Don't think Meuller will be fired. Trump will just make his life miserable until the investigation is over. Meuller has more support than trump does. (that includes both parties) If Trump had nothing to worry about he would not be bothered by Meuller and the investigation. He would WANT to get to the bottom of the Russian interference in the election.Trump and Putins Russia .are not objective about this as Trump is to enamored with Putin. He (Trump) has a bias ......

Kinda wonder if trump is getting advice or tips from Putin..given how Trump admires the man.

I'll agree with you up to the Trump worried statement he isn't worried he is just firing back at Dems. and Fake Media that are using it to attack him.

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
Rather than fire Mueller, Trump and The Clowns at the Justice Department will open an investigation concerning The Clinton charity.

The Democrats will then agree to shut down any and all Trump investigations.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Trump can fire Mueller? I was under the impression from the forum nutbags that Mueller was above the law operating as tyrant king without any checks.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Why would the gop want to end the investigation if the Dems have colluded?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
A damn shifty, you bet!
;)
Some of the GOP are DEM...very very dem...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yup. If Meuller gets fired, Trump's approval goes to zero ... even among the GOP (a lot of whom would like to see the end of this crackpot.)

Its beyond that. If he were to fire him now things might get real. Hard to say though. The clown show just keeps going...