Capitalism will save this world

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Employees get treated as well or as poorly as they make themselves worth. Its easy to see that you are worthless HarperCons.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
On top of everything, the knowledge and equipment I possess today, I could easily open my own business.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
... And yet, you're fully reliant for the goods, services and basics that result from capitalism.

I can't help but laugh at the holier than thou attitude that ideologues like you represent... Preaching and sermonizing about the evils of a theoretical system you despise, while knowing that you can't, and would never, live within the utopic system you propose.

Honestly man, it's pathetic
none of them "result from capitalism". maybe you can be more specific.

My high skills and knowledge means i could leave my current employer and id have 5 job to pick from. There are so many laws on how a employer can treat you, that im not sure if its not the employer that is the slave to me ;)
yea you said that before, no one believed you the first time. or cared. or thought it relevant to anything.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
On top of everything, the knowledge and equipment I possess today, I could easily open my own business.

That's exactly how business' start.

Folks that deliver results and earn a strong reputation in an industry are sought after.... Those that can't are the fly-by-nighters that end up on the welfare scrolls.

none of them "result from capitalism". maybe you can be more specific.

None of what results from capitalism

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Folks that deliver results and earn a strong reputation in an industry are sought after.... Those that can't are the fly-by-nighters that end up on the welfare scrolls.

If i can’t get the respect i deserve working for someone else, i’ll become Competition and blow my old employers right out of the water.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

you absolute muppet.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
:laughing3: Poor poor HarperCons. He’s one of those humans natural selection would have taken out if we hadn’t bubble wrapped every last thing in our society

Even through a Union guys will get "name hired" while others sit on the board until dispatched.

Oooh for sure. And the self entitled communist thinking members usually do a lot of waiting on the list

Someone usually only achieves as good of a result as his attitude will allow him

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
most construction workers don't earn over 100k. lmao. also your putrid idea that human value is tied to what value you can bring your capitalist owner, wow. you're one garbage human being.
Yes like houses , cars and food on the table . Boy are we stupid falling for that .

you're a walking example of the problems of capitalism. slave mentality while simultaneously acting with a false sense of superiority. "i'm a slave but my whippings come less frequently than what the other slaves get" . punch down at non issues, not up at the real problem.

that's the worst meme i ever seen you absolute shit-eating moron. you must be half way to dementia to think that was something relevant to post.
So who does pay for your welfare cheque ?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Yes like houses , cars and food on the table . Boy are we stupid falling for that .

So who does pay for your welfare cheque ?

HarperCons has figured out he can live off the system because we won’t let him starve to death. Sometimes having a big hart work against you

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

In nature, cripples like you just die of starvation. It helps lessen the resource depletion of Mother Earth. Its not really fair that we let you live while there is absolutely no chance you could ever provide for yourself. It must feel awful living like that.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In nature, cripples like you just die of starvation. It helps lessen the resource depletion of Mother Earth. Its not really fair that we let you live while there is absolutely no chance you could ever provide for yourself. It must feel awful living like that.
And in the indigenous culture he so admires the old and infirm walk off into the forest to die .

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
And in the indigenous culture he so admires the old and infirm walk off into the forest to die .

Instead of being a burden on there own children and grandchildren

Its the natural way.

Not Cliffy. He intends to be a cancerous burden on his family and fellow countryman till the very end, Depleting as much resources from this earth.

The same for HarperCons. Just two big drags on the economy. Not all life deserves to survive.

I build bridges and hospitals. Hydro dams, subays. Skyscrapers, homes. Im not a slave. I contribute to the advancement and betterment of our community. When i die , i will do so knowing I contributed to my community. Not once will I be a burden on my own children or fellow countryman.