Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
"Trump is a master spin artist...on a basic level"

What a nonsensical statement. OB, when you studied English - you strike me as being a Brit - did any of your teachers discuss phrasing or structural development with you? You cannot be a master of anything at a basic level. To be blunt, that's an idiotic thing to write. :lol:

Now, show everyone that you understand what was written in that article and provide a brief synopsis. I'm betting you cannot.

PS. The reason that you have to start different "I hate Trump" threads is clear. The lack of responses having to do with what you posted is a result of not expressing yourself properly. Others see you as a flake. Still others see you as hateful and fixated. You've got a bad case of OCD. Repeating the 'I hate Trump' mantra is tiresome.

Please go back to school. Get your GED and have some fun with others who want to better themselves. You'll also learn things and get out of the house.

It's a winning combination.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am trying to help you, but your hatefulness precludes any improvement. I am hopeful that if I continue to address your problems, you will make an effort to improve.

Are you going to finish high school? Or were you educated in the UK? It doesn't matter. I have advised others that because of their age, they may qualify as a mature student. In your case, I would recommend taking a pre-university English course. You need it. Even finishing high school level English would be a good start.

If you would like help, I can recommend some people/institutions that you can talk to about upgrading your education. 100 level English courses, critical thinking, and intro to philosophy are good junior level courses that will help you to work through problems, organize your thoughts and logically put them to paper.

People will actually want to converse with you, if your arguments are well presented. Your cut and paste style, poor spelling and oxymoronic content, suggest to me that you did not finish high school. You probably left at 16. It's not embarrassing to talk about, and certainly never too late to finish.

PM me if you would like help getting started.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The white nationalists will never get over Obama. He fundamentally ruined their day.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
America will ‘take to the streets’ and demand impeachment if Trump fires Mueller: former ethics chief

https://www.rawstory.com/

Maybe, maybe not. NO trump supporters would be seen though

IF trump fires Meuller......that is obstruction of justice..........but given the lax ethical and legal standards of the tactless regime in place they will manipulate the issue to suit them.

wee footnote:

Watched a round table discussion including all the Nobel laureates on BBC and one described the trump regime as a FACT LESS administration. Coming from an accomplished scientist........speaks volumes.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the firing of Mueller is only a GOP support thing.

The American public has zero say or influence in politics. Like Trump says he could literally shoot someone and hid poops would still love him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can Trump fire Meuller?

I don't think do. He's not a monarch, in spite of whatever he may believe about himself.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Can Trump fire Meuller?

I don't think do. He's not a monarch, in spite of whatever he may believe about himself.
He is more of a dictator than a monarch (or both??;-)........and not beyond trying to. Apparently technically he "can"........but there are a lot of caveats.s Legal analysts on CNN have discussed this and potential blow back.

NOTHING that Trump would do would be a surprise. Master manipulators have a gift for the unpredictable chicanery ;-) .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He is more of a dictator than a monarch (or both??;-)........and not beyond trying to. Apparently technically he "can"........but there are a lot of caveats.s Legal analysts on CNN have discussed this and potential blow back.

NOTHING that Trump would do would be a surprise. Master manipulators have a gift for the unpredictable chicanery ;-) .

The American system is resisting him, fairly well.