Capitalism will save this world

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Nature has always had some kind of difficulty to achieve survival, we must not look to legislate everything in a way that eliminates as much difficulty as possible. Nature must be allowed to have some form of natural weeding out of the weak process. Competition must be allowed to continue as it has for billions of years. This can be achieved through Capitalism.

May the best win

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Communist looks to take from the winner of the natural survival competition and give some of the rewards to the lame ducks

Feeding all the lame ducks that wouldn’t have survived the test of natural survival competition leeds to overpopulation

And eventually. The self destruction of the ecosystem that keeps us all alive

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Life is not entitled to survive. It must earn its right to live by competition. Nature has been like that for. Billions of years and achieved perfect balance.

May the best win. And the losers die. That way we woudnt have over population destroying earth. Competition of capitalism is the same as nature

Its communism that aims to protect all from natural competition that is causing overpopulation and the destruction of earth
hahahaha what babbling idiocy. not only do you have completely reprehensible ideas on life, your idea of what capitalism is has been totally invented in your mind. your invented idea of capitalism, which is i guess some sort of deranged social Darwinism, is probably something we've never seen, the closest we'd see to you 'every man for himself' mentality we'd have to go back to early humanity, and even then cooperation was predominant.

also your misconstrued idea of what communism is doesn't make any sense either. it's capitalism that stomps out "natural competition" with monopolies. it's under capitalism that we've grown to 7 billion people (whether in fact the earth is even overpopulated is another argument altogether). communism solely seeks to give back to the working class what they rightfully laboured for.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The only thing capitalism has done to help growth of population is innovation of food production process. Making it much cheaper to produce massive amounts of food to feed more population.

It hasn’t worked to keep billions of humans alive that have absolutely no intentions of producing anything like communism has.

If there is only one negative side to capitalism it is that it has made communism possible by financing it through mass production efficiency

Point & match.

Who’s Next!?

Last edited:

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
again you have no idea what you're talking about. you're not knowledgeable on either capitalism or communism. you have a rudimentary economics education at best, and that's being generous. your ideas are generally based on myths and not so much grounded in reality.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What happened to Venezuela when all the capitalist capital gains dryed up when oil prices dropped like a rock? How’s their communism coping with the lost of revenue?

I can school you all day long if you like HarperCons. Communist ideologues like you are a dim a dozen on earth right now

Last edited:

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
Say it again here is definition of capitalism

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/Submit
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
-----------------------------------------
trade is not capitalism, its trade by private instead of government makes it capitalism

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
What happened to Venezuela when all the capitalist capital gains dryed up when oil prices dropped like a rock? How’s their communism coping with the lost of revenue?

I can school you all day long if you like HarperCons. Communist ideologues like you are a dim a dozen on earth right now
venezuela has more private enterprises than they do public.
however venezuela doesn't want to sell their national resources out to capitalist plunderers, this makes them the enemy of america and target of economic terrorism.

Say it again here is definition of capitalism

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/Submit
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
-----------------------------------------
trade is not capitalism, its trade by private instead of government makes it capitalism
i see far too often these idiots, often trust fund teenagers that call themselves libertarians, define capitalism as simply trade. it's such a pathetic, lazy and simple idea of capitalism which sums up their ideology quite well.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
A look the lazy communist fuks who live off the government tit are back. Bunch of useless communist ideologues who consume resources but produce nothing of value

Go cash in a government check you useless communist shit.

If you were any good at anything you wouldn’t need communism to take care of ya.

You’re sucking up resources productive people could be using to innovate game breaking new technologies.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
"People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be until they have learnt to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises."

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I’ll be a multi-millionaire by the time I retire. And you’ll still be cashing in that welfare check.

;) ;)

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
social welfare programs are a capitulation given up by the ruling capitalist class to the working class. over the decades they've been slowly taking it back. greedy sociopathic scum don't find their corporate welfare sufficent enough apparently.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
social welfare programs are a capitulation given up by the ruling capitalist class to the working class. over the decades they've been slowly taking it back. greedy sociopathic scum don't find their corporate welfare sufficent enough apparently.
it is the corporate welfare state that needs to be dismantled. Good luck doing it though.

In my estimation Trump is far more a response to Occupy than he is to BLM - although the two things are closely related in the minds of the right.