Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The man is a fookin idiot.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. But I wonder if we can pin this on him? He has handlers and advisors. They must have recommended it in Cabinet.

From what I gather, the Liberals are saying that because it is difficult to convict people of terrorism, or it takes too long to bring them to trial, they want to rehabilitate.

Listen to Ralph Goodale stumble through this interview. Evan Solomon hammers Public Safety Minister Goodale on the former ISIS fighters and what appears to be inadequate security for the PM.

It ddn't sound like Goodale (or the government) have a good grasp of what to do with Canadian ISIS fighters returning home. He speaks about moving from intelligence to evidence, in order to charge these 60 odd individuals. A city full of lawyers can't work this out? :lol:

Chance of reintegrating Canadian ISIS fighters 'pretty remote': Goodale | CTV News

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

One thing is certain. He hates Canada, and he hates Canadians

Trudeau suffers from mental illness guaranteed

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
:lol: That would make a great thread - Name all the things that Trudeau and Trump have in common.

Both their last names start with a T. Coincidence?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe they are both sides of the same coin of the same illness. Who knows

I mean he cry’s about shit that happened many years ago, but not one tear for two décapitations of Canadians by terrorist very recently. You would think he hates Canadians

Families are struggling like never before. Old people are dieing miserably in our hospitals. No fuk given.

But let’s spend money & reintegrate isis fighters. I mean how much more proof you need that this guys hates Canada and Canadians?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It seems that Trudeau is more out of touch with things than Trump. But he's good at capturing votes. I doubt that there are many politicians who truly care about the people who elected them. It's all about power.

That sounds pretty cynical, but given Trudeau's strange priorities, you have to wonder what they talk about in Cabinet.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Everyone has to realize that Trudeau is simply being guided by his handlers. How else can you explain his failing to honour the promises he made particularly the one about 'transparency' as we are seeing with Morneau and his other wealthy contacts who have appeared in the Panama and Paradise Papers........

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
reconciliation is an important process should this country find itself on the healing end of a civil war. you cant end a civil war unless you are willing to overlook a mountain of injustices that one countryman did to another.

but i personally dont think we should apply this to isis terrorists.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

I mentioned this a week ago but I figured no one cared...

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Everyone has to realize that Trudeau is simply being guided by his handlers. How else can you explain his failing to honour the promises he made particularly the one about 'transparency' as we are seeing with Morneau and his other wealthy contacts who have appeared in the Panama and Paradise Papers........

Really?

All on his own Trudeau is a smug, lying, arrogant, vicious, stupid little prick.

He doesn't need handlers to make that completely obvious.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That's is demeaning to idiots.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
They are Canada's new "Peacekeepers". Sunni ways.

Heck you can go pick up an AK47, shoot up Burma or Central Africa for example and if your not caught there then you won't face the music here.

We are an exporter of terrorism now.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The apple does not fall far from the tree. But I wonder if we can pin this on him? He has handlers and advisors. They must have recommended it in Cabinet.

Trudeau agreed to be the face of the Party and he will bear the brunt of any bad press on this. Those folks behind the scenes that are advising him are doing so in a manner that keeps them out of the cross hairs.

JT is being hung out to dry

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,