Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't really Trump as being any worse than he ever has been.

He has been a wing nut for decades. It is one stupid thing after another. Anything else would be cause for concern.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Discrimination, left from right up from down, what the **** does the queer world want from us the norm. Being average is not a crime. Must we check our equipment with big brother every minute? I am what I am, y67ou,ll get used to it or you won,t.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Murph and his generation of teachers are the reason so many millennials have turned out to be so smug and condescending...just look at Twitter to get a glimpse. They learned from the best.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Murph and his generation of teachers are the reason so many millennials have turned out to be so smug and condescending...just look at Twitter to get a glimpse. They learned from the best.

...smug, condescending and as stunned as posts in the real world of Private Sector employment.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I think perhaps the pressure of the Mueller investigation is pegging DOnald's whack job meter.

Expect more and worse late night twitter rages as the noose tightens on all the little piggies.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
good question. His memory seems faulty . He is disjointed when he speaks (off teleprompter) and the fact that now he is denying that it was his voice on that tape and other statements. If he is not delusional ......he is confabulating. ( filling in the gaps when he loses his train of thought or memory gaps _ His mind obviously wonders when he speaks......and when he tweets. Or he will fixated on something he hears and goes off in a rant on Twitter.

that is NOT a stable person;.........regardless of the diagnosis He is inconsistent over reactive and verbally volatile.

Now he has pissed of Britain.......and then told her off again. That is NOT leadership....... it is regressive conduct .....regressing to an earlier developmental stage. (childhood)

the fact that his conduct does not bother him is a concern too.

And this is completely unqualified opinion, which is typical for you. Based on your continued irrational posts, I would suggest that you get checked to see if you are mentally stable.
---

Politics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people interested in governments, policies, and political processes. I do not know who these people are, but the question asked is, "Can the President be forced to submit to a mental health examination?"

For those who don't mind reading, go here. Synopsis: No, he cannot be forced without a change to legislation. Of course, this is a discussion, and holds no legal weight, but at least these people don't talk like crazy people - are you listening OB?

https://politics.stackexchange.com/...ed-to-force-the-president-of-united-states-un

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
1982- to early 2000's I believe.

Thantsnotme, but those concieved in that time frame are hardly di9fferent from us ancients. The young are better than me, thank Gods, I think they're splendid specimins, everything will be OK.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I don't really Trump as being any worse than he ever has been.

He has been a wing nut for decades. It is one stupid thing after another. Anything else would be cause for concern.
Indeed. His issues existed through his career etc. His character flaws have been exposed by himself for decades....... and that should have made folks concerned when voting for him.........as he has not been a model of stability. His family (nuclear ) is dysfunctional...... to start with.

Suspect that what is happening is that the pressure of the job is accentuating his behaviors and ideas .Denial is one ofhis primary defense mechanism. He BELIEVES his own denials and can make false info become truths in his mind.

in HIS mind traditional news sources are fake news NEWS (MEDI
A ) that conforms to his delusions (fixed beliefs) is "real news to him.

the more I think about it the more it is obvious just how disturbed he is and has been for a long time. He may haves acquired property and money.......but h is not a successful person. His psychological make up prevents that. But HE believes he is. this belief gives him the over confidence and arrogance too.

It is bloody fascinating to say the least. EXCESSES are his persona too.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Thantsnotme, but those concieved in that time frame are hardly di9fferent from us ancients. The young are better than me, thank Gods, I think they're splendid specimins, everything will be OK.

Both my children fall into the Millennial Cohort but I'm teaching them to read, write, cypher and especially to drive a manual stick-shift car! I want then to succeed beyond the well socialized but otherwise useless generation that the latest educational theory-du-jour pooped out.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Anybody with an IQ over 50 can see Trump is not suited for the job. Unfortunately, he's seen as a conservative and this will set conservatism back. I'd be happy with him if he would actually behave like a conservative and work to cut spending

iT,S AMAZING THAT YOU WERE ABLETOCOMMENT. aDVANCD SURGICAL PROCEEDRUERES ARE AMAZING.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Indeed. His issues existed through his career etc. His character flaws have been exposed by himself for decades....... and that should have made folks concerned when voting for him.........as he has not been a model of stability. His family (nuclear ) is dysfunctional...... to start with.

Suspect that what is happening is that the pressure of the job is accentuating his behaviors and ideas .Denial is one ofhis primary defense mechanism. He BELIEVES his own denials and can make false info become truths in his mind.

in HIS mind traditional news sources are fake news NEWS (MEDI
A ) that conforms to his delusions (fixed beliefs) is "real news to him.

the more I think about it the more it is obvious just how disturbed he is and has been for a long time. He may haves acquired property and money.......but h is not a successful person. His psychological make up prevents that. But HE believes he is. this belief gives him the over confidence and arrogance too.

It is bloody fascinating to say the least. EXCESSES are his persona too.

And the more I read your posts, I more I believe that you should be examined by a mental health professional. You draw irrational conclusions which, of themselves, suggests that you should be tested.

You seem to think that your odd, uncoordinated posts and opinions are correct. It's quite apparent that they are not.

Get help.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Both my children fall into the Millennial Cohort but I'm teaching them to read, write, cypher and especially to drive a manual stick-shift car! I want then to succeed beyond the well socialized but otherwise useless generation that the latest educational theory-du-jour pooped out.
H
jUST KEEP YOUR EYE ON THEM, THEY,LL BE OK

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I'll make sure that neither of them wheels me too near the stairs, when I get a bit older.
good. we would hate to lose you. ;-)

Did anyone watch Trumps speech today??

Some of the media is now reporting on his mental state. The word dementia is being mentioned... uncontrolled anger. repetitive verbal behavior.

Like why does he distract from his own agenda?? currently his tax bill?? perhaps the bill needs closer scrutiny.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump has no agenda beyond getting himself a bunch of tax money.

He believes in nothing.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"uncontrolled anger. repetitive verbal behavior."

Exactly how the Left acted when Trump got elected. Are you telling me millions of Democrat voters have dementia?