Pizzagate, International version 2.0

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://www.intellihub.com/cory-feldman-vows-to-bring-down-pedophile-network-can-name-6-names/
Corey Feldman vows to bring down pedophile network, can “name six names”

(INTELLIHUB) — Actor Corey Feldman, best known for his performance in the 1987 film “The Lost Boys,” posted a personal vlog to Youtube on Wednesday in which he vows to expose a major Hollywood pedophile network once and for all.
In the video, the visibly shaken actor made clear that he is not doing very well after his most recent announcement and maintains he needs help with more security and a good legal team in order to bring the perpetrators to justice.
Feldman, who is down on his luck, explained how he was in a crosswalk recently when two trucks sped toward him giving him a scare and said that two of his bandmates quit his band unexpectedly, adding to the mess.
“I’m very alone and I need to protect myself and protect my family,” Feldman said. “I need additional security and I need a legal team to help represent me so that I can fulfill this mission […] I believe that I can bring down a pedophile ring that I have been aware of since I was a child.”
The outspoken actor said that he has a “plan” to expose what is really going on in the “world of entertainment” and said that he can “name six names” who are connected to a powerful studio in Hollywood and pedophilia.

Aren't you so proud of the way the collective works?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[youtube]GYIZdZaWY6s[/youtube]
#PizzaGate Norway Exposes Horrifying Child Sex Trafficking Network

[youtube]E064h3mMhJE[/youtube]
#PizzaGate Images BANNED

[youtube]Ytsz9oX6I6Q[/youtube]
Tricked: Inside the World of Teen Sex Trafficking

"Tricked" will help students understand and spot the scouting and manipulating techniques that are commonly used by traffickers. Using testimony from survivors of sex trafficking, as well as insider information from a former trafficker, we talk about how to avoid susceptible behaviors. We also provide insights on how to get help if students or their friends get trapped in this terrible situation. Knowledge is one of the most powerful tools in the fight against this global issue. Help your community be more aware.

[youtube]JEYBM4nHbRs[/youtube]
Snuff Films - Child Murder #Pizzagate Documentary

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[youtube]Lfzufm6Iimo&t=27s[/youtube]
The World is sicker than you think: (Viewer Discretion Advised) God will take Vengence

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
[youtube]nLCIJZ-ysxQ[/youtube]
CIA Agent Blows the Whistle: 'We Supply Elite Pedophiles with Children'

A decorated 14-year veteran CIA agent has blown the whistle and made a public statement to expose the Central Intelligence Agency for operating a child trafficking ring that procures children for global elite pedophiles. Former spy John Kiriakou, who also has deep ties to Hollywood from working as an advisor to the movie business, has revealed how the agency provides child sex slaves to powerful oligarchs in the entertainment industry, Washington D.C. and beyond. Kiriakou says that they have "sources" installed in the upper echelons of society, politics and the movie business. In return for information, the CIA provides these elite sources with a steady stream of "child prostitutes" who are usually raped and killed, and most likely never seen again.

Read more at: CIA Agent Blows the Whistle: 'We Supply Elite Pedophiles with Children'
© Neon Nettle

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It's great to believe in something. I suppose it gives you meaning to your life.

** Disclaimer: for those who can actually understand the written word, this post does not excuse or defend actual pedophiles. For those who think it does, please take remedial classes in reading comprehension at your local elementary school.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You take yours at Sandy Hook?

By actual do you mean one or two or somewhere closer to 10,000-20,000?

Kind of insane to say it is a conspiracy and then point out it does actually exist.

Your fuked up post about 17 of them didn't cover any of them, let alone why they could not be true. Typical of you, yet you claim to be on the ball. The collective really needs to start doing some homework so you don't end up proving you are the stupidest people on the planet.
You being part of a group of fuktards is not a conspiracy as all your posts prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
The Child-Rape Assembly Line

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line" among sects of fundamentalist Jews.

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg, the lone whistleblower among the Satmar, a powerful Hasidic sect, who recently was the victim of a bleach attack in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. All photos by Christian Storm.
Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg—who is 63 with a long, graying beard—recently sat down with me to explain what he described as a "child-rape assembly line" among sects of fundamentalist Jews. He cleared his throat. "I'm going to be graphic," he said.
A member of Brooklyn's Satmar Hasidim fundamentalist branch of Orthodox Judaism, Nuchem designs and repairs mikvahs in compliance with Torah Law. The mikvah is a ritual Jewish bathhouse used for purification. Devout Jews are required to cleanse themselves in the mikvah on a variety of occasions: Women must visit following menstruation, and men have to make an appearance before the High Holidays, such as Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Many of the devout also purify themselves before and after the act of sex and before the Sabbath.
On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005, Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She'arim. "I opened a door that entered into a schvitz," he told me. "Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy."
Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: "This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, 'It's a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy's soul? You're destroying this boy!' He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. 'How dare you interrupt me!' he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen."
The child sex abuse crisis in ultra-Orthodox Judaism, like that in the Catholic Church, has produced its share of shocking headlines in recent years. In New York, and in the prominent Orthodox communities of Israel and London, allegations of child molestation and rape have been rampant. The alleged abusers are schoolteachers, rabbis, fathers, uncles—figures of male authority. The victims, like those of Catholic priests, are mostly boys. Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn's Hasidic community—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders. Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher. "From anecdotal evidence, we're looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage."
Ultra-Orthodox Jews who speak out about these abuses are ruined and condemned to exile by their own community. Dr. Amy Neustein, a nonfundamentalist Orthodox Jewish sociologist and editor of Tempest in the Temple: Jewish Communities and Child Sex Scandals, told me the story of a series of Hasidic mothers in Brooklyn she got to know who complained that their children were being preyed on by their husbands.
In these cases, the accused men "very quickly and effectively engage the rabbis, the Orthodox politicians, and powerful Orthodox rabbis who donate handsomely to political clubs." The goal, she told me, is "to excise the mother from the child's life." Rabbinical courts cast the mothers aside, and the effects are permanent. The mother is "amputated." One woman befriended by Dr. Neustein, a music student at a college outside New York, lost contact with all six of her children, including an infant she was breastfeeding at the time of their separation.

http://12160.info/page/2649739:Page:1860482
Sacha Baron Cohen: We Stumbled Upon Possible Pedophile Ring During 'Who Is America' Taping, Notified FBI

"We immediately turned over the footage to the FBI because we thought, perhaps there's a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that's operating for these very wealthy men."

Showtime host Sacha Baron Cohen revealed Wednesday that he stumbled upon what he thought could be a possible pedophile ring while taping his controversial summer series "Who is America?"​
During a classic Baron Cohen-style fake interview, the comedian plays a character named Gio who eventually asks a Las Vegas concierge to get him an underaged boy as a "date." After this concierge offered to put "Gio" in touch with a person who apparently procures such boys, Baron Cohen turned the troubling footage over to the FBI.​
"We were shooting some of this at the time of Harvey Weinstein. We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what ... get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas," Baron Cohen explained to Deadline.​
"During the interview, I revealed that basically Gio has molested an eight-year-old boy," he continued. "Now, mind you, this is extreme comedy and we thought that the guy would leave the room. Instead, this concierge stays in the room and I go, listen, you’ve got to help me get rid of the problem. And this guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, 'well, listen, I'm really sorry. In this country, we can't just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that.' And then, in the end, he puts me in touch with a lawyer who can silence the boy."​
Baron Cohen then asked the concierge about getting him an underage boy as a "date":​
"And then at the end of the interview I say, listen, I want to go out and celebrate now. Can you get me a date for tonight? He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’
I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.’

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
http://12160.info/video/cia-agent-blows-the-whistle-we-supply-elite-pedophiles-with
CIA Agent Blows The Whistle "We Supply Elite Pedophiles With Children" A decorated 14-year veteran CIA agent has blown the whistle and made a public statement to expose the Central Intelligence Agency for operating a child trafficking ring that procures children for global elite pedophiles. Former spy John Kiriakou, who also has deep ties to Hollywood from working as an advisor to the movie business, has revealed how the agency provides child sex slaves to powerful oligarchs in the entertainment industry, Washington D.C. and beyond. Kiriakou says that they have “sources” installed in the upper echelons of society, politics and the movie business.In return for information, the CIA provides these elite sources with a steady stream of “child prostitutes” who are usually raped and killed, and most likely never seen again ALL footage used is either done under the express permission of the original owner, or is public domain and falls under rules of Fair Use. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
https://govtslaves.info/2018/12/31/is-child-protective-services-trafficking-children/
Newsweek recently ran an article by Michael Dolce called “We Have Set Up a System to Sex Traffic American Kids,” in which he dropped staggering statistics that should make American parents take action.
Here’s the ugly truth: most Americans who are victims of sex trafficking come from our nation’s own foster care system. It’s a deeply broken system that leaves thousands vulnerable to pimps as children and grooms them for the illegal sex trade as young adults…Most people don’t know about our nation’s foster care to sex trafficking pipeline, but the facts are sobering. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) found that “of the more than 18,500 endangered runaways reported to NCMEC in 2016, one in six were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 86 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing.
The outcomes of law enforcement efforts against sex traffickers repeatedly support the NCMEC estimate. In a 2013 FBI 70-city nationwide raid, 60 percent of the victims came from foster care or group homes. In 2014, New York authorities estimated that 85 percent of sex trafficking victims were previously in the child welfare system.
In 2012, Connecticut police rescued 88 children from sex trafficking; 86 were from the child welfare system. And even more alarming: the FBI discovered in a 2014 nationwide raid that many foster children rescued from sex traffickers, including children as young as 11, were never reported missing by child welfare authorities.
In Kansas, the number of missing foster children prompted a class-action lawsuit this past November. Local Wichita press reported the heinous claims:
On Friday, a class-action lawsuit was filed in federal court against Gov. Jeff Colyer and Gina Meier-Hummel, secretary of the state’s child welfare system, along with officials of two other agencies, claiming children in the Kansas foster care system have been treated so poorly that they’ve suffered mentally or fled from foster homes. In some cases, they have been trafficked for sex, sexually abused inside adoptive homes or in one instance reportedly raped inside a child welfare office, the suit says.

In 2007, Nancy Schaefer wrote a report to the Georgia Assembly that detailed the abuses she uncovered:
In this report, I am focusing on the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS). However, I believe Child Protective Services nationwide has become corrupt and that the entire system is broken almost beyond repair. I am convinced parents and families should be warned of the dangers.
The Department of Child Protective Services, known as the Department of Family and Children Service (DFCS) in Georgia and other titles in other states, has become a “protected empire” built on taking children and separating families. This is not to say that there are not those children who do need to be removed from wretched situations and need protection. This report is concerned with the children and parents caught up in “legal kidnapping,” ineffective policies, and DFCS who do does not remove a child or children when a child is enduring torment and abuse. (See Exhibit A and Exhibit B)
The report is riveting and must be read in its entirety, but some of the most damaging information she revealed included that CPS is a for-profit business that depends on the removal of children in order to get paid.
The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child. Employees work to keep the federal dollars flowing;
• that there is double dipping. The funding continues as long as the child is out of the home. When a child in foster care is placed with a new family then “adoption bonus funds” are available. When a child is placed in a mental health facility and is on 16 drugs per day, like two children of a constituent of mine, more funds are involved;
• that there are no financial resources and no real drive to unite a family and help keep them together;

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trudeau's Pedophile Connections

Canadian top UN adviser and pedophile, Peter John Dalglish, was recently arrested in Nepal, under the oversight of CIA Director Mike Pompeo. Dalglish is alleged to have posted a snuff video involving Hillary Clinton, her top aide, Huma Abadin, and a young girl. Dalglish allegedly posted the video in a desperate effort to blackmail the deep state into preventing his capture by CIA officials loyal to President Trump. He is one of several high-level officials (that we know of) who are pedophile associates of Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau.

Should we believe everything we hear on the news? Can we trust the national media? Are we being fed the truth or an agenda? The 60 Minutes Deception takes you behind the scenes of one of America's most popular and longest running news magazine shows and reveals a shocking web of deceit! In The 60 Minutes Deception you will witness firsthand: How a dedicated and courageous journalist was viciously smeared by "60 Minutes" at the request of the White House. How Mike Wallace, the host of "60 Minutes," deliberately omitted crucial evidence and distorted interview responses through manipulative editing. Why the major news media refuses to report the truth about certain political scandals and the abuse of power. The 60 Minutes Deception is one of the most important and damaging expose's ever produced, clearly showing the dishonest tactics used by the mainstream press in providing misinformation to the American people. Must viewing for all concerned Americans!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't tell me you support pedophilia DAS because then its really going to be on.
;)
though at this point you are looking a lot like hoid and curious Gregorio in that regard.

Being a vocal supporter of state apartheid and state sponsored racism and hatred of the jews who oppose it, and justifying it with complete bullsh!t is already bad enough as it is...
...supporting elite pedophilia is common in people who do stuff like that.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire

Peres slams human trafficking in Israel
President hands out awards at ceremony honoring individuals working against the worrying phenomenon, says 'loathsome' practice goes against Jewish heritage

"The fact that this loathsome disease exists in a Jewish state is a disgraceful stain on the most basic commandments of our legacy," President Shimon Peres said at a state ceremony honoring activists against human trafficking on Sunday evening.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3694030,00.html

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
FBI AND NYPD HAVE HILLARY CLINTON AS A PEDOPHILE FROM SAUDI SPY HUMA!
TRUTH RIZING
Published on Dec 5, 2017
The FBI and the NYPD have evidence that Hillary Clinton aide and advisor Huma Abedin is a Saudi spy who hid over 650,000 emails with proof that Hillary Clinton is a pedophile involved in child sex trafficking. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report!
I guess we need to see this video mentioned above and ALL the emails from convicted pedo Wiener's lap top and hitlary's server to know for sure eh? Maybe we should ask convicted pedo epstien who is on record hosting all these sickoes at his island. Well I guess now democratic supporter and hillary's supporter Ed buck has had a second drug addict male prostitute die at his sugar shack, maybe someone will spill the beans.
That will hurt the "alex jones/ free speech" hating pedo defenders who push the fakenews crap to cover all this stuff up.
Hi DAS
How's tricks dooood? Stuck in traffic with the children much?