Impeach Trump!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think people should save superlatives for monsters like Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe etc. a far cry from a crude, ignorant, boor!
You plainly don't know a monster from your asshole.

You listed deceased ass holes asshole. WHAT ABOUT THE LIVING EXPONENTS, ASSHOLE,
i,M KIDDIG OOFCOURSE WE SO SELDOM GET TO SPEAK TO YOU FRONTIER PEOPLE.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No. No conservative would support Trump. No conservative would want the government to interfere with free trade. No conservative would support ballooning deficits. Any Trump supporter that claims to be conservative is stupid or lying. In Wally's case it's most likely both.

What's a Republican if not Conservative?

You plainly don't know a monster from your asshole.

You listed deceased ass holes asshole. WHAT ABOUT THE LIVING EXPONENTS, ASSHOLE,
i,M KIDDIG OOFCOURSE WE SO SELDOM GET TO SPEAK TO YOU FRONTIER PEOPLE.

And YOU obviously don't, Dickhead!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
When(If) they are globalists first, it doesn't matter what they call themselves leading up to election day.
If the truth mattered, they would call themselves nazis or communists.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

The dossier has become a lightning rod amid the intensifying investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible connections to Russia
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...y-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/

Well now we know who deserves impeachment
Look at all the trouble the USA saved itself by not electing these CROOKED WINGNAZIS

and of course:
I told you so!!!
:)

National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted

National Review says that President Obama emailed Hillary Clinton on her private email server. Therefore, if Hillary went down for her crimes, Obama would have been implicated as well. As his Justice Department runs the FBI, the administration simply wasn't going to let that happen. Check out this video

[youtube]P2wLeNit_5c[/youtube]

Why the FBI Let Hillary Go Free

Click to page 2 to remember what Bill Whittle said about Hillary's problem with the law>>>>>>>
https://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/09/26/fact-checking-hillarysthe-fbi-has-exonerated-me-claim/

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
What's a Republican if not Conservative?

Government has grown under every Republican administration since WWII. A true conservative wants smaller government and lower taxes. Since neither the Republicans nor the Conservatives on this side of the border has done diddly squat to promote conservative ideals they certainly aren't conservative. What they are, are social conservatives and social conservatives, like Flossy, love big government.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
There be so many RINO’s.

Get rid of the RINOs and you're left with a little nut-bar cluster composed of radical Libertarians, Evangelicals with psychiatric disorders, gun nut militiamen and ignorant hillbillies. That fringe minority is pretty much what's left of the Trump support, at this point.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Government has grown under every Republican administration since WWII. A true conservative wants smaller government and lower taxes. Since neither the Republicans nor the Conservatives on this side of the border has done diddly squat to promote conservative ideals they certainly aren't conservative. What they are, are social conservatives and social conservatives, like Flossy, love big government.

I think you are forgetting one important thing. The Gov't gets elected to do the bidding of the people. I quite agree with you in that I'd rather do for myself (at least in my younger days) the things that people want done for them now, like medical, garbage pickup, safety nets like welfare and all this stuff has to be paid for. I agree that Medical is mandatory (I'm not good at doctorin') In short the majority of the electorate want services.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I think you are forgetting one important thing. The Gov't gets elected to do the bidding of the people. I quite agree with you in that I'd rather do for myself (at least in my younger days) the things that people want done for them now, like medical, garbage pickup, safety nets like welfare and all this stuff has to be paid for. I agree that Medical is mandatory (I'm not good at doctorin') In short the majority of the electorate want services.

Yup, contrary to popular opinion old farts like you do not become "conservative". Like all other pigs at the trough, you're looking for gubmint help.

Congratulations. Admitting you have a problem is the first step

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yup, contrary to popular opinion old farts like you do not become "conservative". Like all other pigs at the trough, you're looking for gubmint help.

Congratulations. Admitting you have a problem is the first step

Can you not add anything sensible to a valid discussion without becoming obnoxious and sarcastic?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Can you not add anything sensible to a valid discussion without becoming obnoxious and sarcastic?

No but thanks for admitting my points are sensible. I knew that even somebody as dense as you would eventually come around.

So now that you admit that you aren't really conservative, I bet your support of Trump probably feels a bit better in your gut eh?

If he reaches the age to be eligible for OAS he will of course refuse it.....:rolleyes:

Not

I won't get it. The pigs at the trough (AKA your generation) are bankrupting the country. Nor should I get it since I don't need it. Unlike you, I've looked after myself instead of planning for the gubmint to help me out.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Can you still collect OAS while on welfare and AISH?

Even old refugees who have never contributed with their Taxes like a lot of us who have paid tax for 40 years and continue to pay tax in retirement get to collect OAS
But snowflakes will not dare begrudge them that.... but like to nitpick at those of us who paid for it!