Impeach Trump!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No he isn't but those that support him or think he is a human being are completely blind to what he really is. As long as his supporters remain willfully ignorant of what an asshole he is, I will be forced to stick in their faces.

You’re a soldier. In a war of ideology. Fight on comrade!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think people should save superlatives for monsters like Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe etc. a far cry from a crude, ignorant, boor!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Oh, come on! What about when the Democrats invaded Haida waters and there was a big row about albotoxins deposited there when they showed up? Chinese made blankets with traces of neurorizomes and muclated pherdymes? I suppose that had nothing to do with being a Democrat Nazi?

Republican Nazis wouldn't buy Chinese goods laced with poison OR square dance!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
In your opinion what is the difference between Democratic Nazis and Republican Nazis?

There is none. The Eaglesmacks and Walters of the world are no different than the Cliffys and Flossys of the world. They're just a group of nattering ninnies looking for control.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There is none. The Eaglesmacks and Walters of the world are no different than the Cliffys and Flossys of the world. They're just a group of nattering ninnies looking for control.
You're a dolt.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes Walter. His support of Trump (a man that loves big government and wishes to dramatically increase government spending) proves it.

Neither. I want government out of people's lives. I'm conservative.

So is Walter!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So is Walter!

No. No conservative would support Trump. No conservative would want the government to interfere with free trade. No conservative would support ballooning deficits. Any Trump supporter that claims to be conservative is stupid or lying. In Wally's case it's most likely both.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No. No conservative would support Trump. No conservative would want the government to interfere with free trade. No conservative would support ballooning deficits. Any Trump supporter that claims to be conservative is stupid or lying. In Wally's case it's most likely both.

The Very Right are so proud of the anti-fascist "crusade" of the middle of the last century but when they're confronted by actual, real live Fascism, they fold like a pair of deuces.

Last edited: