CNN dying

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Actually, lots have people have explained it.

Nope- you are wrong! LOTS of people have said TWO THINGS: Firstly, that they hate Trump and second that they SUSPECT Trump of doing something bad by talking to Russians-----BUT NOBODY has offered up any concrete evidence of what the Trump haters are accusing Trump of.....other than of being Trump and that is not a crime!

Trump wants to cut back on dangerous immigration policies that allow in security risks- this is in STARK contrast with Cdn LIE-beral policy which is designed to SEEK OUT the bad ones and give them an express ride into Canada! Consider:

My member of parliament-a WRETCHED LIE-beral has sent me a news letter detailing LIE-beral changes to our immigration system and also explaining just how THOROUGHLY LIE-berals will be screwing us out of health care and out of Canada Pension Plan!

WE are told that “reuniting families makes good economic sense”. Sure it does- mainly if you are a senseless vote buying LIE-beral! And we are told that LIE-berals boast of their plan to bring in over three hundred thousand new immigrants in 2016- with similar plans for each year of their electoral mandate. It`s the largest yearly number of immigrants at one time in over ONE HUNDRED YEARS!

LIE-berals have no worries over where the newcomers will live in our mad rental housing market. No concern for what jobs they may need. No concerns for welfare costs/healthcare/old age pensions etc. All that counts is BUYING VOTES from immigrants.

LIE-berals plan to speed the immigrant selection process by getting rid of Conservative mandated security protocols and disposing of judges deemed too `Conservative`-what this means is that immigrants will be able to spin tales of woe and distress that WILL NOT be checked into in a detailed way - to uncover cheats and liars in the fashion that Cdns really expect! LIE-beral appointed judges will not `waste` time picking at obvious holes in refugee excuses as was the case under Harper govt.

This means that murderous loons like Mohammed Shafia with his TWO wives and his daughters will find it easier to LIE-beral judges and get into the country. Also people such as Marcia and Anthony Dooley-the infamous couple who beat 9 year old son Randall Dooley to death will find it easier to get in. And the kind of messed up loons who will rampage and run over dozens of people in Nice and the kind of kooks who shot people in California and the Boston marathon bombers and those who staged the Charlie Ebdo massacres-all these people AND MORE will find it easier to get into Canada courtesy of our ever generous LIE-berals!

And LIE-berals want to “reunite families” and this means that some goof who scrapes past our newly relaxed immigration `screen` can then turn around and bring in a PILE of utterly unsuitable relatives! The old, the sick, the lame the loons-all are welcome to pile into the LIE-beral sponsored govt trough and gorge themselves! So what if they have never worked a single day in Canada-they WILL be ENTITLED to free health care and to Canada Pension Plan and Old Age security -because of course we Cdn’s are not yet NEARLY CLOSE enough TO BEING BANKRUPT -in LIE-beral opinion!

To ensure easier entry for people completely unqualified to integrate easily into Cdn economy-LIE-berals have REMOVED most of the language test requirements for new immigrants- NO NEED now to be modestly skilled in one of our official languages-with NO LIE-beral CONCERN that not being able to make yourself understood by anybody except close relatives might just ENSURE you NEVER work in Canada?

But of course you WILL still get to vote-as LIE-berals want! LIE-berals are ON A MISSION TO BUY VOTES and how better to buy than to make it clear to the three hundred thousand people LIE-berals INTEND to bring in each and every year that LIE-berals remain in power- that the new arrivals will find life very difficult in Canada under Conservatives, or they may even be sent back home if LIE-berals don’t get RE-elected! THIS IS FEAR- mongering at its best!

Anybody remember the health care scandals of Ontari-owe LIE-beral premier David Peterson? With opposition parties waving hospital records that showed THE SAME WOMAN giving birth in THREE SEPARATE Ontari-owe hospitals-ON THE SAME DAY! At the same time our very porous LIE-beral immigration board saw a HUGE SPIKE in the number of pregnant tourist visitors to Canada -who just happened to go into labour shortly after arriving here-with tax payers picking up the tab! Why bother giving birth in some poor third world slum when you can do it in style the Cdn way-AND ITS FREE!

After giving birth the women usually went back home-with a BRAND NEW- days old- CDN citizen in their arms. And that `citizen would of course be allowed by LIE-berals to come back 20 years later to the country of birth-the great White North-AND sponsor all manner of idiot relatives under the family `reunification plan`.

The health care abuses were so outrageous that LIE-berals were forced to start issuing photo ID cards! But not to worry-LIE-berals got around the pesky ID problem for their pals by ordering Canada Post and Customs officials NOT to interfere with the mail-that means that NIGERIAN DOCUMENT FORGERS could make a very nice living creating `official` Cdn `documents` and simply mail boxes of them here for people who could not get them legally!

And Canada Post was ORDERED by LIE-beral hug a thug judges to DELIVER the packages of Nigerian/Cdn health `cards`-with undercover cops ordered to sit around hoping that somebody would come to the post office box to pick up the illegal documents before cops got dragged away to some other trivial event like a rape or murder! It would of course have been much easier and cheaper simply to x-ray packages and confiscate those that contain illegal material-as they DO with guns and explosives being shipped through the mail. But forged Nigerian documents for future LIE-beral voters are sacred and MUST be delivered!

Conservatives took steps to restore legal sanity. But now-courtesy of Justin Trudope-the Boy with nice hair for Brains-we are going back to the crap!

And lets not forget our current Ontari-owe LIE-beral premier-McWynnty-sometimes called The Great Whore because she has sold herself, her party and OUR FUTURE to the civil service Hogs! The Whore has just cancelled govt drug plans that supplied heavy duty pain killers to patients experiencing extreme pain at end of life. As of new year 2017 any dying person in great agony who finds that the CHEAPER/WEAKER pain killers- that govt does still supply- are not doing the job-must start PAYING out of pocket for stronger drugs govt USED TO SUPPLY!

I guess that`s one way to end any opposition to LIE-beral “Right To Die” legislation! Picture it-bureaucrats and bean counters roaming palliative care units and shrugging at screaming pain ridden patients and saying: “YOU have No more money, No strong drugs for you! So you will have to do without the strong stuff if you cannot pay for it”! But they WILL offer to KILL you for free-its your right!

Of course there will be no restriction on giving much larger doses of weaker pain killers to sick people even though the larger doses may have toxic side effects or have bad reactions to other medication also being provided. Just what a dying person needs-a massive allergic reaction to a drug overdose! But there IS good news in this stuff-those sort of: `oopsie. that was too large a dose` type medical moments will very likely help ease the shortage of beds in chronic care and palliative care facilities-by killing off those pesky bed blockers! You know who I mean-the ones too sick to recover but to stubborn to die and give govt a break on costs! And we KNOW govt NEEDS any pennies it can save for MORE GRAVY!

Yeah, The Great Whore has no cash for dying people in terrible pain but she DOES have plenty of cash to treat fraudulent refugee claimants who are being VERY SLOWLY booted out of Canada by our LIE-beral immigration system-while LIE-beral immigration lawyers break the bank seeking any excuse to KEEP the frauds here!

Welcome to the new LIE-beral Health Care Clinic-lots of beds available and NO waiting! And would you prefer Hemlock or Cyanide with your last meal?

And the final kick? Now we know why E-health blew its budget so badly-aside from being grossly entitled Hogs-they were trying to devise a computerized record system that would be quick and easy for doctors to use-but which would prevent opposition parties and the public from finding out just how many LIE-beral screw-ups were gaming the system! It’s a clear contradiction they never resolved-they wanted a clear and concise system that would also hide bullshit-a conundrum of major proportions!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I cannot stand CNN anymore.

I was at the folks house today and CNN was on the tube and they're still talking about what they don't know about Russia's involvement in the election and if they do know something that they don't know if it was illegal or not...

Like honestly how long can CNN talk about nothing?

What i want to see on CNN for example is how American, European and Canadian arms and weapons are being used by Saudi Arabia to decimate the Yemeni population...

Last edited:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

I was at the folks house today and CNN was on the tube and they're still talking about what they don't know about Russia's involvement in the election and if they do know something that they don't know if it was illegal or not...

What i want to see on CNN for example is how American, European and Canadian arms and weapons are being used by Saudi Arabia to decimate the Yemeni population...

Have you ever watched the sort of stories covered by the cable networks? Most of their news is about nothing. An episode of the Khardashians will push a major news story to the background.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Have you ever watched the sort of stories covered by the cable networks? Most of their news is about nothing. An episode of the Khardashians will push a major news story to the background.

I don't have cable my TV does nothing but collect dust, i don't even have a video game system anymore. I might stream a movie on it with the computer like once a month though...

The only time i watch TV is Sunday Afternoon Motor sports, women's tennis and hockey/baseball/football and that's when i'm at the sports bar...

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

The hate that flows from LIE-berals on either side of the Cdn/Yankee border is incredible- and facts be damned- they just want to sneer! Trump has something in common with our former prime minster Harper- they are the two most LIED ABOUT leaders in our two countries!

I like the old saying that runs this way: to annoy a Conservative, you should lie to him but to annoy a LIE-beral you just tell him the truth!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I think that applies to most traditional TV and Radio and Print news.
Fortunately we have a new medium in the internet which allows for a two way participation between presenter and receiver, and gives a person choices in how to receive news - due diligence takes it from there.

ex:"After 1953, the media network was overseen by CIA Director Allen Dulles, by which time Operation Mockingbird had major influence over 25 newspapers and wire agencies.[5] The usual method was placing reports developed from intelligence provided by the CIA to cooperating or unwitting reporters.

Those reports would be repeated or cited by the preceding reporters, which in turn would then be cited throughout the media wire services.

These networks were run by people with well-known liberal but pro-American big business and anti-Soviet views, such as William S. Paley (CBS), Henry Luce (Time and Life), Arthur Hays Sulzberger (The New York Times), Alfred Friendly (managing editor of The Washington Post), Jerry O'Leary (The Washington Star), Hal Hendrix (Miami News), Barry Bingham, Sr. (Louisville Courier-Journal), James S. Copley (Copley News Services) and Joseph Harrison (The Christian Science Monitor).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Fortunately we have a new medium in the internet which allows for a two way participation between presenter and receiver, and gives a person choices in how to receive news - due diligence takes it from there.

ex:"After 1953, the media network was overseen by CIA Director Allen Dulles, by which time Operation Mockingbird had major influence over 25 newspapers and wire agencies.[5] The usual method was placing reports developed from intelligence provided by the CIA to cooperating or unwitting reporters.

Those reports would be repeated or cited by the preceding reporters, which in turn would then be cited throughout the media wire services.

These networks were run by people with well-known liberal but pro-American big business and anti-Soviet views, such as William S. Paley (CBS), Henry Luce (Time and Life), Arthur Hays Sulzberger (The New York Times), Alfred Friendly (managing editor of The Washington Post), Jerry O'Leary (The Washington Star), Hal Hendrix (Miami News), Barry Bingham, Sr. (Louisville Courier-Journal), James S. Copley (Copley News Services) and Joseph Harrison (The Christian Science Monitor).

Corporate mergers have certainly not done the news services any favours; at least not so far as accuracy and the coverage of major stories is concerned. Sadly, news coverage in the US is more along the order of entertainment than news.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Frankly no I don't watch cable news. I watch main stream Cdn network stuff and I read a lot. It is my opinion that print medai is ther most reliable as what they say gets put into a more permanent record- one can read the newspaper any old time and if they get something wrong they are often ordered to print a retraction!

They may put the retraction on page 12 while the original offending headline was on page 1 but hey- a retraction is just that! When was the last- or the only time- you EVER saw an online retraction of anything?

In addition I think that Cdn print media is rather more honest than its Yankee counterpart- for one thing Cdn print media is owned by a more diverse group than the Yankee ones. Consider Pierre Karl Peldieu who ones Post Media and was once leader of the Separatist Bloc Quebecois versus the corporate business types at Globe and Mail versus the bleeding heart LIE-berals at Toronto Red Star! There seems to be more genuine competition at Cdn print media which is why I am interested in it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Actually there have been many online retractions, if its required and you don't do it you get sued.

I do agree that Canadian media has a few more ownership options then the US does, however they do share many advertisers also owned by the same or similar groups.

...and then you have entities like the CIA, which have long long fingers hands and wrists.

“Under CIA manipulation, direction and, usually, their payroll, were past and present presidents of Mexico, Colombia, Uruguay and Costa Rica, “our minister of labor”, “our vice-president”, “my police”, journalists, labor leaders, student leaders, diplomats, and many others.

If the Agency wished to disseminate anti-communist propaganda, cause dissension in leftist ranks, or have Communist embassy personnel expelled, it need only prepare some phony documents, present them to the appropriate government ministers and journalists, and – presto! – instant scandal.” (William Blum, CIA Manipulation: The Painful Truths Told by Phil Agee, Anti-Empire Report 27 June 2013)

According to CIA documents, “more than 400 American journalists … in the past twenty‑five years have secretly carried out assignments for the Central Intelligence Agency“, wrote Carl Bernstein in 1977.

Planting stories in the media is a standard CIA technique:

A common Agency tactic was writing editorials and phony news stories to be knowingly published by Latin American media with no indication of the CIA authorship or CIA payment to the media. The propaganda value of such a “news” item might be multiplied by being picked up by other CIA stations in Latin America who would disseminate it through a CIA-owned news agency or a CIA-owned radio station. Some of these stories made their way back to the United States to be read or heard by unknowing North Americans. (Blum, op. cit.)

Moreover several journalists are members of the very influential foreign policy think tank Council on Foreign Relations, which has among its corporate members:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/dont-b...lists-independent-experts-and-the-cia/5361986

There is a good list of examples of what type of corporate control there is through advertising and grants at the link.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Actually there have been many online retractions, if its required and you don't do it, you get sued.
I do agree that canadian media has a few more ownership options then the US does, however they do share many advertisers also owned by the same or similar groups.

Oh yuo dont agree that a Quebec Separatist leader might just have a different agenda than an Anglo Saxon bleeding heart LIE-beral and that both might have a different view than an Alberta oil man? HAHAHAHA!!

And really- why are Muslims such as Toronto Police Service Imam Khan- the newly hired spiritual advisor to Muslim cops whining he was taken out of context when he got publicly spanked for his blog detailing his views on women? A retraction is one thing- simply deleting the offending items and denying they said what they got caught saying as too many Muslims do when challenged is NOT the same as a retraction!

You are using FAKE NEWS to defend your fake news! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! AND you are probably annoyed that so many Cdns think of people such as you as LIE-berals!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh yuo dont agree that a Quebec Separatist leader might just have a different agenda than an Anglo Saxon bleeding heart LIE-beral and that both might have a different view than an Alberta oil man? HAHAHAHA!!

And really- why are Muslims such as Toronto Police Service Imam Khan- the newly hired spiritual advisor to Muslim cops whining he was taken out of context when he got publicly spanked for his blog detailing his views on women? A retraction is one thing- simply deleting the offending items and denying they said what they got caught saying as too many Muslims do when challenged is NOT the same as a retraction!

You are using FAKE NEWS to defend your fake news! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! AND you are probably annoyed that so many Cdns think of people such as you as LIE-berals!

You can't retract an OPINION DIPSTICK

Do liberals actually care about CNN? It seems to be singularly conservative obsession.

You got your peepee story there.
or somewhere just like it.

here have some reality for ONCE

CNN Craves FOX's conservative viewers
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-conservative-viewers/?utm_term=.5f76a1259c85

Today we have new evidence that the tendency is real—and is much stronger on the right than left. It comes from a new survey by the Pew Research Center, which surveyed 2,901 people and divided them into five categories—“consistently liberal,” “mostly Liberal,” “mixed,” “mostly conservative,” and “consistently conservative”—based on 10 questions about their political values. Among consistently conservative respondents, 47 percent chose Fox News as their main source “for news about government and politics.” The next largest group, 11 percent, chose local radio. Responses among liberals, by contrast, were much more fragmented. Fifteen percent of consistently liberal respondents chose CNN, 13 percent chose NPR, 12 percent chose MSNBC and 10 percent chose the New York Times.
https://newrepublic.com/article/119922/pew-survey-finds-conservatives-mostly-watch-fox-news

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
and you like to suck dick...
for the pee pee

show my ONE daily stormer citation I have used ever used there deuschbg?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Danbones prefers to get his info from the Daily Stormer or Info Wars.

show my one dailey stormer citation there ya lyin little anthony weiner eater
lol
from the guy who doesn't even know who Assad is

Hell of a way to introduce yourself on a new forum as a LIAR doood

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not new here at all.

....btw.

What happened at Sandy Hook?
Yes I know, I mentioned you are taking the cowards way out on that other thread dood
Again, you are a liar, and also by admission now a coward too.
have a nice day