CNN dying

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ummmmmm.......CNN is hardly Communist but neo-liberal and Coulter is not saying Trump is a supporter of Communisim but that 'if he did support it, Hannity would as well.

yes, which is saying if 6 was 9
;)

CNN Communist News Network T-Shirt
https://www.amazon.com/CNN-Communist-News-Network-T-Shirt/dp/B01KII3ON8

bin there, got the tee shirt to prove it
:)

WHY THEY CALL IT 'COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK'
Exclusive: Joseph Farah is flabbergasted at latest example of media apparatchik
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/why-they-call-it-communist-news-network/
for your further erudition:

from the link:
"I’ll bet you think people are kidding, or employing hyperbole, when they refer to CNN as
“the Communist News Network.”

Even I formerly thought this moniker was, perhaps, a little over the top.

After all, my political roots are in the hard left. My professional roots are in “the mainstream media.”‘

But I want to give you a case study of establishment journalism that actively and unambiguously promotes state control of the American health-care establishment. I know you’ve seen other examples of this on a daily basis for months – even years. However, there is a new level of desperation out there in the press because they see the way their utopian dream is failing, again.

In November, just about the time Obamacare was reaching critical mass on its way toward implosion, CNN religion writer John Blake, wrote a piece called “The Obamacare ‘scandal’ you haven’t heard about.”

It was that headline that attracted me to the story.

Had CNN actually discovered a chink in the armor of its beloved state-run, top-down, command-and-control national health-care monstrosity?

Yes, indeed, it had.

What was it? It was a combination of 25 states refusing to participate in Obamacare and Christian pastors, mostly in the South, refusing to direct their flocks to lobby state officials to do so.

I’m not joking."

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Watching the progressive handwringers and chicken littles in this forum since Trump won, is the best comedy yet...

Half the threads here should be under "fun and jokes"

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Lets hope it does die ad then have Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi conduct the burial exercise.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Try as they might the anti Trump bias in CNN is in their DNA. They just Can't change.

They seem to be trying to cover Trump from an objective distance... but their drooling hatred of the man, the way he does things and everything he stands for always oozes through. They look for and pounce on any story to discredit him, paint it in the most prejudicial perspective possible and bring in well vetted 'independent' experts to affirm their condemnations.

It's just become lame, and they seem to loosing their audience... to Fox.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Try as they might the anti Trump bias in CNN is in their DNA. They just Can't change.

They seem to be trying to cover Trump from an objective distance... but their drooling hatred of the man and everything he stands for always oozes through. They look for and pounce on any story to discredit him, paint it in the most prejudicial perspective possible and bring in well vetted 'independent' experts to affirm their condemnations.

Which, as we know, is COMPLETELY FREE from bias of any kind!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

They seem to be trying to cover Trump from an objective distance... but their drooling hatred of the man, the way he does things and everything he stands for always oozes through. They look for and pounce on any story to discredit him, paint it in the most prejudicial perspective possible and bring in well vetted 'independent' experts to affirm their condemnations.

You should check to see who owns them, if they are owned by the same entity there is no conflict and any war is as fake as their headlines are.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I must say, I can't recollect ever loving or hating a Canadian PM one-thousandth as much as all y'all love or hate Obama or Trump or whoever.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

The honest observer- if we had any in places of authority- would point out that Obama KNEW fro five months prior to the \trump election that Russians were screwing with the Yankee election! And Obama did.......NOTHING! What a heroic defender of truth and justice! And CNN goofs want to blame Trump for Obama inaction? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just don't have enough emotion. You have to start drooling and raving more..

Oh don't worry....the way LIE-berals are handling race relations and Muslim immigration and police activity and the cratering of western economy, you WILL start caring about your leaders one day real soon!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's going to really confuse DB. A story criticizing CNN carried by the Washington Post.

Yeah... the whole LIE-beral thing is getting utterly ridiculous! We now have LIE-berals sneering at Trump and claiming he has demeaned the office of president because he RESPONDED to their insults with more imagination and creativity than they were using!

And NOBODY has yet explained why it is so bad that some Trump team members talked to some Russians? This is nothing more than the Yankee version of Stephen Harper and his "hidden agenda"! The one that never appeared during his decade as prime minister!

In related news I offer a congratulation to Sarah Horner and colleagues of the Minnesota based Pioneer Press for their HONEST coverage of the Yanez/Castile trial! Pioneer Press does not have the profile of Washington Post and its a shame! if the politically correct knuckleheads of Wasgington Post had their way we would all be in a race riot!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
And NOBODY has yet explained why it is so bad that some Trump team members talked to some Russians? This is nothing more than the Yankee version of Stephen Harper and his "hidden agenda"! The one that never appeared during his decade as prime minister!

Actually, lots have people have explained it.