EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
What has Trump done??? Pissed off a whole lot of snowflakes, that's what :)

Hardly, I'm not a snowflake. I'm not even a left winger. I think the Republicans could have done a whole lot better than this spoiled, milionaire-billionaire, whatever the **** he is.

He conducts himself like a goddamned baby. He can't take criticism and he is a narcissistic tool. Many a president before him have been criticized and acted with a bit of class. That includes, G.W. Bush who was beat on constantly by the left.

I find it sort of laughable that the common man thinks that this joke of a President gives a fiddlers **** about them. He doesn't. He can't even relate, he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. The way he conducts himself is really the most telling of his shortcomings in how he can't control himself on Twitter. Good grief!

He's the political equivalent of Kenye West and I'm beginning to think about half as smart.

Whatever comes of the Comey/Russian investigation is secondary to the fact that he just can't control himself. Christ, when they went after Clinton and the best they could come up with was a bit of Jizz on a dress, he didn't act like this. When Nixon was forced to resign, he exercised at least a bit of control.

I think what I find most disturbing are that people who still support this guy. They are kind of like the ones who stood behind Rob Ford right to the end even after he admitted smoking crack and it was clear that he was an addict and out of control. I didn't vote for him, but if I had gotten sucked into the whole Make America Great Again nonsense, I'd certainly be suffering buyers remorse at this point in the game.

Donald Trump will be remembered long after he is gone as a America's Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Hardly, I'm not a snowflake. I'm not even a left winger. I think the Republicans could have done a whole lot better than this spoiled, milionaire-billionaire, whatever the **** he is.

He conducts himself like a goddamned baby. He can't take criticism and he is a narcissistic tool. Many a president before him have been criticized and acted with a bit of class. That includes, G.W. Bush who was beat on constantly by the left.

I find it sort of laughable that the common man thinks that this joke of a President gives a fiddlers **** about them. He doesn't. He can't even relate, he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. The way he conducts himself is really the most telling of his shortcomings in how he can't control himself on Twitter. Good grief!

He's the political equivalent of Kenye West and I'm beginning to think about half as smart.

Whatever comes of the Comey/Russian investigation is secondary to the fact that he just can't control himself. Christ, when they went after Clinton and the best they could come up with was a bit of Jizz on a dress, he didn't act like this. When Nixon was forced to resign, he exercised at least a bit of control.

I think what I find most disturbing are that people who still support this guy. They are kind of like the ones who stood behind Rob Ford right to the end even after he admitted smoking crack and it was clear that he was an addict and out of control. I didn't vote for him, but if I had gotten sucked into the whole Make America Great Again nonsense, I'd certainly be suffering buyers remorse at this point in the game.

Donald Trump will be remembered long after he is gone as a America's Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Sounds to me like he is the perfect match for America . He is representative of his people. The Representatives democratic system is alive and well. Everything seems in order.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Your comment regarding Canada is deflection. We are not discussing the weaknesses of Canada's electoral system.
Not at all . You commented on the number of Canadians who don't like Trump . Not a deflection at all , as you inserted Canada into the conversation .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He is winning against the deep state better then Kennedy did
;)
so far...

It does show trump haters aren't too up on the environment this story plays out in.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The good thing about Trump...(Maybe the only good thing :lol: ) is what you see is what you get....... good or bad, he speaks his mind!
Quite unlike career politicians...
Soooo...
Drain the swamp Donnie boy
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

That was for Gopher....:wink:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The good thing about Trump...(Maybe the only good thing :lol: ) is what you see is what you get....... good or bad, he speaks his mind!
Quite unlike career politicians...
Soooo...
Drain the swamp Donnie boy
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

That was for Gopher....:wink:

While I don't blame Trump for all his conflicts I do question his apparent propensity for putting himself in such a position so often. That in itself does make him questionable material for President. However given the situation he remains light years ahead of Hillary. (If that's any consolation) :)

Always an excuse, that's good. Keep it up. Winning!

An excuse, perhaps, but definitely a valid one! :)