What's Trump Done Now?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
You're also surviving because YOU can change with the times.

Congratulations.

Thanks but the struggle continues, i get layed off in September, so everyday till the end of September im sending out at least one resume, :p

Another example, because im tired of talking about my mom, the plant Manager (my big boss) of my work place is a women also, she is an engineer and has 3 babies also... She also saved the company $5 million last year because of the way she managed the plant. So yea there's that too.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You know who's sky isn't falling??? The boomers who have soaked up the extra income achieved by women into their house equity.

Which proves my point that anyone will be greedy like a banker if given the opportunity.

Even the most well intentioned hippie boomers.

As I watch Trump become more and more unhinged, I'm not really thinking about Trump. Men like that exist, no doubt about it. It's bad, but it happens.
What I'm thinking about is all the people who voted for him and all the people who STILL support him. That's literally millions of people who just don't live in the same universe I live in.
That truly makes my skin crawl and my palms clammy with sweat. - Pamela Olson

Sorry but he is a blithering idiot, self absorbed, narcissistic, deviant, pustule infested cretin. And no, I did not get that opinion from anybody else but the Donald himself.

My skin crawl everytime i see bullShiters like you who pretend to be better, and bash bankers, when you are clearly showing that you would do the same as bankers if given the opportunity.

And thats why i see all self righteous idiots like cliffy and others as frauds. And its a fact.

Millions of boomers who have bashed bankers greed their whole lives are soaking up the extra income earning by the second family income earner. Without a blink of a eye or a second thought about the greed of doing so.

Actions speak louder then words cliffy. Not one of you self righteous idiots will sell your house at a reasonable price. You're all full of bullshit.

All you self righteous crusaders can fool yourself into thinking you're better then greedy bankers. But you don't fool me. Everyone given the same opportunity is a greedy banker. And i have the proof. Its a fact.

You're only fooling yourself. I know you're just as despicable disgusting as any other banker. You don't fool me.

You make my skin crawl. Because you're a snob who is a asshole pretending he's not.

I have more respect for people who have the courage to admit what they are.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You're hurting your own grand kids with you're greed. But im sure you don't give a fuk

Geez... he's a ski instructor riding off the coat tails of his father.

Its Bar sinister. You're talking with a proven idiot.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
People pick the weirdest things to worship.

Not that I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledumber to be affected by facts.

That would be Trump!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Fuking boomers are soaking up all the extra family revenues up in their equity value those greed $hits

So we have kids with parents at work most of the time, who don't get nearly as much attention as required, and not one economic advantage of having two working parents making it a must.

Thank you, you fuking greedy boomers.

You make my skin crawl.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Greed is not limited to the Trumps of this world. The so called self righteous are just as greedy.

And if every woman stopped working tomorrow. Equity would fall back down within a year.

Fuking greedy boomer shit heads

Fuking boomers would all gauge their own kids if it means a little more money sitting in the bank doing nothing. It means nothing to them that their grand kids live in shit wholes, because prices are too high

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Geez... he's a ski instructor riding off the coat tails of his father.

Which still puts him head and shoulders above the trumpet in terms of intelligence, Eagle. :smile:

Hopefully, if some lame pr!ck doesn't assassinate him!

No, no, no...........we don't want him assassinated JLM - that would make him a martyr to the misguided souls who think the sun shines out of his ass when in truth it's the same old shit.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Which still puts him head and shoulders above the trumpet in terms of intelligence, Eagle. :smile:

No, no, no...........we don't want him assassinated JLM - that would make him a martyr to the misguided souls who think the sun shines out of his ass when in truth it's the same old shit.

Every Nato country told to shut the fuk up and start paying its bills. FBI boss fired. Leave Paris accord, all within the first year is the same $hit? I haven't seen so many changes this fast ever. I think you're full of shit. You must be one of those boomers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Don't get me wrong Mowich..................I like Trump despite a few "rough edges" ... He's the best thing that has happened to the U.S. in years and knows what needs doing to improve safely etc. in the country. Political correctness isn't always an asset.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Trump didn't live tweet the Comey hearing. What a disappointment. He followed the advice of the politically correct establishment and let the people down.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
For having an opinion that differs from yours?

Who cares, she's just some dumb ****.

Women had one job on this earth and they managed to fuk it up.

Trump didn't live tweet the Comey hearing. What a disappointment. He followed the advice of the politically correct establishment and let the people down.

Witch hunting white males?

I always knew you still had your prehistoric behaviour imbedded in you.

It never really left, no matter how hard you pretend it did