What's Trump Done Now?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because they haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.

Oh yes the regression line on a graph... Those are always 100% right

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Oh yes the regression line on a graph... Those are always 100% right

You know exactly what I'm saying, and you're even smart enough to know and understand what's happening.

It won't be long. Our society will be overrun by a other cultures who out populates and raises better quality children.

And simply because their women aren't wasting their time trying to be men, instead of doing what nature has always intended them to do.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.

That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days, it seems more planning and expense goes toward the wedding than the marriage! When we got married 45 years ago, it was done for less than $100 and that included getting drunk. :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I was being sarcastic because nothing is 100% predictable...

If tendencies continues this is 100% predictable.

The same way its 100% predictable the sun will set in the west. If we follow the tendency that it has for every day of my life so far.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
In a time when children need much more attention from their mothers then normal, to give them a solid foundation to navigate our complex world, women have decided to abandon their kids in the pursuit of becoming men.

Anyone stupid enough to think this change will result in anything positive in our society is no smarter then a narcissist dimwit.

Not only are kids not getting attention they need. Cost of housing has jumped up to gobble the extra income women achieved by abandoning their kids.

At the same time the job market is shrinking considerably from technological advances @ the same time job seekers have doubled. And cheap labor costs of competitive globalization has also taken many jobs.

The result? Higher cost of living, and even less time & energy to raise healthy intelligent kids.

What will happen? Our society will implode.

Only a dumb €unt wouldn't see what is happening.

At the same time that life is getting much harder to navigate, Children have been given less attention to help cope with it...... Its easy to predict what will happen.

Raising as many intelligent children as possible is by far the most important job in any society. Thats why our species had evolved the way it has that a entire sex of the species was entirely dedicated to that most important job.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days, it seems more planning and expense goes toward the wedding than the marriage! When we got married 45 years ago, it was done for less than $100 and that included getting drunk. :)

... and you got to meet Elvis!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.

That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days,

Speaking of facts. . .

Divorce rate in Canada:

Divorce rate in the U.S.:

Not that I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledumber to be affected by facts.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because Muslims haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.

Especialy any changes that result in negative numbers of birth rates or quality of children.

So, it's a bad thing that Muslims haven't changed their natural role, but it's a bad thing that women have?

And we need more children, because so many children are doing drugs and have no jobs? Why do we need more of them?

What drugs are you on?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
As I watch Trump become more and more unhinged, I'm not really thinking about Trump. Men like that exist, no doubt about it. It's bad, but it happens.
What I'm thinking about is all the people who voted for him and all the people who STILL support him. That's literally millions of people who just don't live in the same universe I live in.
That truly makes my skin crawl and my palms clammy with sweat. - Pamela Olson

That would be Trump!
Sorry but he is a blithering idiot, self absorbed, narcissistic, deviant, pustule infested cretin. And no, I did not get that opinion from anybody else but the Donald himself.