What's Trump Done Now?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
WTF do you smoke? Like honestly had a donkey kicked you in the head when you were a child?

America was doing great until women fuked it all up.

Everything has been downhill since women got involved in men affairs.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Triggered :laughing3:

Women need to get back in the kitchen and shut the fuk up.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
WTF do you smoke? Like honestly had a donkey kicked you in the head when you were a child?

He has a hate on for women. I think his wife keeps his balls in her purse or he lives with his mom. Meh

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Triggered :laughing3:

Women need to get back in the kitchen and shut the fuk up.

Lol I'm not triggered. You need to look in the mirror and give yourself a slap.

He has a hate on for women. I think his wife keeps his balls in her purse or he lives with his mom. Meh

I agree.

He is probably a stay at home dad who has no useful skill set, who hates the fact his wife is the main bread maker.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Its a fact. America was a very successful continent when women respected men and didn't meddle in things That they have no reason to meddle in. Women need to worry about making lots of strong capable kids. Men handle the rest.

Changing that natural existence will guarantee you're own destruction.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Its a fact. America was a very successful continent when women respected men and didn't meddle in things That they have no reason to meddle in. Women need to worry about naking lots of strong capable kids. Men handle the rest.

Your that insecure over your masculinity, figures...

You need to grow a back bone like me

Changing that natural existence will guarantee you're own destruction.

Only those willing to change, survive...

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Changing anything that brings you're birth rates down lower then 2 children per couple is definitely not a good change in you're favour for survival. Thats a fact

Anything , any change that brings you're birth rate or quality of children down is a very bad change for you're society. That is a fact

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Changing anything that brings you're birth rates down lower then 2 children per couple is definitely not a good change in you're favour for survival. Thats a fact

You say survival. There are more of our species on this planet than ever before in our history.

Oh you meant our culture? Our culture is dominating anyways. Our way will survive more than you think.

Your an idiot

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Our birth rates are down to dismal rates. And everyone is talking about how poor the quality of children are.

You say survival. There are more of our species on this planet than ever before in our history.

Oh you meant our culture? Our culture is dominating anyways. Our way will survive more than you think.

Your an idiot

Domination as in 36% of Americans have stopped looking for a job?. Kids in their twenties have a unemployment rate of over 45%? That kind of domination?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Ill tell you what. Women should raise their kids, and let real men worry and run The presidency.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Ill tell you what. Women should raise their kids, and let real men worry and run The presidency.

My dad raised me equally like my mom did.

I earned 4 engineering diplomas, travelled the world getting paid and scored a job as a Metallurgist currently.

I'm surviving because my family is changing with the times.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
While kids are using drugs in epidemic like proportions. Why the fuk don't women take care of their kids? Instead of trying to tell men how to run their presidency?

My dad raised me equally like my mom did.

I earned 4 engineering diplomas, travelled the world getting paid and scored a job as a Metallurgist currently.

I'm surviving because my family is changing with the times.

Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.

As un popular as it is to say. What im saying is the truth no one wants to hear. But its still a fact. As much as no one wants to listen.

Kids are very important. And we are making to few. And of to poor of quality.

Wtf are women doing???? Let men do their jobs and women start doing your job again.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Kids are fine. They're learning the proper skills in lieu with the changing world. Your only focusing on the few bad examples.

Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because Muslims haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.

Especialy any changes that result in negative numbers of birth rates or quality of children.