the vaccine fraud exposed by science

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
George Soros is Chinese?

Very well could be considering he is in on the scheme. Good observation.

This cabal of the deep state must be exposed.

I'd start by having McCarthy like trials of the science community.

Hey wait.....I bet covfefe is a code word.....sort of like order 66....hmmm.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Natural news? Of course any source quoted by DB would turn out to be a completely fake news site interested primarily in selling bogus cures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Perhaps it's difficult for you to understand what is meant by "you are what you eat" a very ancient adage derived from generation after generation of observation and practice, this of course , by now, is not "news" fake or otherwise, it has been incorporated into the nested common sence because it delivers the promised results. I'm of course not saying you are wrong to suspect my sources and you should of course do your own research everytime. With that in mind would you share your selection criteria for trust in this over that group of scientist. The individuals involved in this study seem to be qualified, perhaps they have fooled me.

Vaccines good, AGW true, Jews no better or worse than anyone else, Natural News bad, a junk site.

Goodmorning Uncle Establishment.
War is peace, up is down, cheese is powdered yellow stuff. Having trouble with math are you?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not only the rythmatic, also his reading sucks, but he rites well enough just the same
:)

He's scared that if he reads the actual study at its published source, his world will discombubulate.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
They just repeat the script given to them by thier managers, many of them cannot think. When they are not here drviling they are stoned on vaccine samples which they eat like candy.

Nobody who makes or sells or injects medjunk into babies is interested in stopping disease you stupid twits.

If vaccines worked why do the vaccinated still get measels?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Baby Boy Suffers From Seizures After Getting Vaccines

[youtube]UbNL_wVLdlQ[/youtube]

Baby Boy Suffers From Seizures After Getting Vaccines

[youtube]LUduiwgHMQs[/youtube]

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I've no issue with people refusing vaccination - provided that the vaccination they are refusing is not for a communicable disease. The trouble is, I cannot think of any shots that don't immunize against a communicable disease. If your refusal results in myself, my family or other person contracting a preventable disease, then you should be tied down, vaccinated and locked up.

Read about Typhoid Mary. Ignoring your potential to harm is a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Mallon

Scary.

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
I've no issue with people refusing vaccination - provided that the vaccination they are refusing is not for a communicable disease. The trouble is, I cannot think of any shots that don't immunize against a communicable disease. If your refusal results in myself, my family or other person contracting a preventable disease, then you should be tied down, vaccinated and locked up.

Read about Typhoid Mary. Ignoring your potential to harm is a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Mallon

Scary.

You're such a group thinker.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why would anybody who has been vaccinated be afraid of someone who hasn't? If you have been vaccinated, supposedly you are immune to whatever disease they are carrying.

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
Why would anybody who has been vaccinated be afraid of someone who hasn't? If you have been vaccinated, supposedly you are immune to whatever disease they are carrying.

Natural selection.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
No, it's a smoke screen for the upwards redistribution of wealth. Funfact: As CO2 concentration increases, it's ability to hold in heat decreases. Are we poisoning the planet? Sure we are. Pretty much everything we do does.
Did you hear about the water fun in Chatham-Kent? The vibrations from pile driving supports into the ground for wind turbines has caused local wells and aquifers to become contaminated with a charcoal grey water containing heavy metals.
So much for the Wynned sock govt's commitment to protecting our natural water sources. All must bow down to the wind god, Turbinius, no matter the cost.

Curious. I wonder why all construction doesn't do that. Source?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Perhaps it's difficult for you to understand what is meant by "you are what you eat" a very ancient adage derived from generation after generation of observation and practice, this of course , by now, is not "news" fake or otherwise, it has been incorporated into the nested common sence because it delivers the promised results. I'm of course not saying you are wrong to suspect my sources and you should of course do your own research everytime. With that in mind would you share your selection criteria for trust in this over that group of scientist. The individuals involved in this study seem to be qualified, perhaps they have fooled me.

Somehow I don't think you are not all that hard to fool. But let's just do a little test.

How many of these phenomena do you believe in?
1. Law of gravity
2. Nuclear physics
3. Ohm's Law
4. Archimedes Law
5. Avogadro's Law
6. Fermi Pardox

I could go on at length with with list, but I hope it is not necessary. Instead I will refer to a link listing scientific laws. Of course, in your confused set of semi-religious beliefs you are free to refuse to believe in any of them. However, perhaps you should take a good look the others in CC who agree with you. When you have obviously confused individuals like Bonehead supporting you, then perhaps you should consider revising your thinking, provided you are capable of intelligent thought.List of scientific laws named after people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ki/List_of_scientific_laws_named_after_people