What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Trump and Zionists (and Walter) are almost swindlers, cheaters and impostors: they cheat each other, cheat themselves and cheat people.

They and the devils cannot live upright; like the microbes they only cause disease .. and like snakes and scorpions cannot be useful but only cause hurt and evil.
The difference between Trump and Hitler is only one of them became a Twitter troll.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The difference between Trump and Hitler is only one of them became a Twitter troll.

The American democracy is sufficiently robust that Trump PROBABLY will not be allowed to become a full-blown dictator, despite the wishes of the Twitter Troll. It's a warning. It could be much worse. It's a lot clearer to me how Hitler came to power after watching this unfold. Otherwise intelligent normal people ... some of the posters on this forum ... have suspended disbelief rather too easily and their critical thinking has take a vacation, all for the cheap slogans that Trump used to reach specific demographics to gain votes.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The American democracy is sufficiently robust that Trump PROBABLY will not be allowed to become a full-blown dictator, despite the wishes of the Twitter Troll. It's a warning. It could be much worse. It's a lot clearer to me how Hitler came to power after watching this unfold. Otherwise intelligent normal people ... some of the posters on this forum ... have suspended disbelief rather too easily and their critical thinking has take a vacation, all for the cheap slogans that Trump used to reach specific demographics to gain votes.

Or you simply don't live in the same reality then the people who voted for Trump because you have everything you need and they do not. It's easy to judge when you sit in a ivory tower.

If you were dieing of hunger, you might vote for someone like trump too in those circumstances.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How clear does he have to make it that he doesn't want a government? He wants a Führer.
Bring on the Brown Shirts , or maybe he might like Red Shirts better .

Or you simply don't live in the same reality then the people who voted for Trump because you have everything you need and they do not. It's easy to judge when you sit in a ivory tower.

If you were dieing of hunger, you might vote for someone like trump too in those circumstances.
His ivory tower is getting called for dinner from Mom's basement .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Yup. I might "buy the lies" under those circumstances. Millions did.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Yup. I might "buy the lies" under those circumstances. Millions did.

The same with Hitler. He made Germany great again.

If there is a lesson out of all of this nonsense its, Some people are obviously not doing very good, if they are voting for someone like Trump . And it's obvious to me things won't change if people continue to suffer.

And people like Trump will continue to win elections as long as a majority is suffering.

Im not sure how repeatedly calling them morons, racist and stupid is going to help things towards you're goal. None of them are morons racist or stupid. They simply live in a bad economic situation and are suffering and are easily manipulated. And you would be too if you were in there situation.

We all would .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The same with Hitler. He made Germany great again.

If there is a lesson out of all of this nonsense its, Some people are obviously not doing very good, if they are voting for someone like Trump . And it's obvious to me things won't change if people continue to suffer.

And people like Trump will continue to win elections as long as a majority is suffering.

Im not sure how repeatedly calling them morons, racist and stupid is going to help things towards you're goal. None of them are morons racist or stupid. They simply live in a bad economic situation and are suffering and are easily manipulated. And you would be too if you were in there situation.

We all would .

Seig Heil