What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Are you filling in for someone? You have a posting style like Eagle Crack's except that it's twice as gormless.

oh that's right, trump said he was going to bring back jobs
no wonder you hate him
;)
pro tip
you can relax! he is president of another country

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OK. That makes Trump a liar as well.

Yep, along with 99% of politicians around the world. Hillary lies when she has no reason to except to make herself look like something she's not. I have absolutely no use for Hillary. If Trump is given a chance he'll be good for his country.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Yep, along with 99% of politicians around the world. Hillary lies when she has no reason to except to make herself look like something she's not. I have absolutely no use for Hillary. If Trump is given a chance he'll be good for his country.

So far he has accomplished nothing and has made the USA look like am international laughing stock. But we shall give him his chance for what its worth.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So far he has accomplished nothing and has made the USA look like am international laughing stock. But we shall give him his chance for what its worth.

Not completely true, he's restored some of Ford manufacturing back to the U.S.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Perhaps it was a little wishful thinking. Mark my words, Trump will be where he is a month from now, so it's no use checking the news 47 times a day! :)

Yes it will take quite some time for him to end up in jail where he belongs. The legal system is so exhaustingly slow.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes it will take quite some time for him to end up in jail where he belongs. The legal system is so exhaustingly slow.

That's the problem with modern politics in North America, they'll hound Trump to the end of the earth while some glib asshole like Trudeau will never see the inside of a jail cell.

That's probably good (I heard it on the news too) Plum jobs to make room for assembly line jobs! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

You make a strange shill for the FBI Cliffy. But that's how weird the world has become. If you can flip flop, then there really is no hope for humanity. But i already told you that.

You're on the same side then the FBI for the first time in history :laughing3:

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
My philosophy is pretty simple but let me preface that by saying Trump is in an environment he's not exactly suited to & even if he keeps his job it's going to take a while for him to fit the mold. I don't think that I "love" Trump is a totally accurate description but I do like a couple of things about him. From what I can tell he appears to be on the side of working folks for # 1 and for #2 I think as much as protocol will allow he'll at least try to do what he says he's going to do. #3 his campaign promises coincide with my beliefs - basically boiling down to "charity begins at home". The main down side of Trump is he's too impetuous for his own good. Much as everyone predicts he'll be "walking", I think he'll be where he is 6 months from now.

Whatever. You say this occasionally and then fall back down on your news in praise of him. Maybe you're unconsciously in love with Trump. You're like a person with crush who won't admit it but it every one can see is totally obviously.

My real point is that you believe that Trump shouldn't be hindered in enacting his agenda and that you support dictatorship. That's why I say you're a fascist.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Trump and Zionists (and Walter) are almost swindlers, cheaters and impostors: they cheat each other, cheat themselves and cheat people.

They and the devils cannot live upright; like the microbes they only cause disease .. and like snakes and scorpions cannot be useful but only cause hurt and evil.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Whatever. You say this occasionally and then fall back down on your news in praise of him. Maybe you're unconsciously in love with Trump. You're like a person with crush who won't admit it but it every one can see is totally obviously.

My real point is that you believe that Trump shouldn't be hindered in enacting his agenda and that you support dictatorship. That's why I say you're a fascist.

Not quite - A good leader weighs the suggestions of others w/o prejudice and when he sees a better idea he adopts it. However when you are the boss and have come to a decision then you have to forge ahead as you have to take the responsibility. Of course you have to expect resistance but a strong leader doesn't succumb to it, once he's made up his mind it's not in the best interest. Trump's biggest problem is remaining gracious when he does this. Nah, I'm definitely not in love with Trump. :) :)

Has that dastardly Walter been handing out "reds" again? :)

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Not quite - A good leader weighs the suggestions of others w/o prejudice and when he sees a better idea he adopts it. However when you are the boss and have come to a decision then you have to forge ahead as you have to take the responsibility. Of course you have to expect resistance but a strong leader doesn't succumb to it, once he's made up his mind it's not in the best interest.

That's not how the US government or any democratic government should work. The US president shares power with other branches of government. When the president has made up his mind, he needs to convince the other branches of governments.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's not how the US government or any democratic government should work. The US president shares power with other branches of government. When the president has made up his mind, he needs to convince the other branches of governments.
How clear does he have to make it that he doesn't want a government? He wants a Führer.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Isn't he the head honcho of all three branches of Gov't.?

How clear does he have to make it that he doesn't want a government? He wants a Führer.

You are just so full of Shit, Bones! :) :)