What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
More of a honest mistake.

Due to simple distraction, maybe.

It's easy to get distracted when you have so many equations running in you're head ;)

Are you filling in for someone? You have a posting style like Eagle Crack's except that it's twice as gormless.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It is a interesting time for sure. Trump just shook the Tree a lot harder then its ever been shook :).

Good time to gather information.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
JLM is trying to advocate fascism. It tricks fools like JLM to think it works for them. They get screwed and they still love it.

Sheesh, I'm starting to get confused.....................you think I'm a Fascist and Cannucklehead accuses me of being a Dipper! Maybe you two should get together and figure out which one it is. Didn't realize the two were so similar. :) :) :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Guy calling people clueless literally on the same page where he said Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Sorry, i gave your to much credit again.

I though i was having a conversation with someone intelligent:)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Basically the same thing, Corduroy, one is domestic the other is international! Maybe you should do a little reading up! :) :) (after you figure out if I'm a Fascist or a Dipper) :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Basically the same thing, Corduroy, one is domestic the other is international! Maybe you should do a little reading up! :) :) (after you figure out if I'm a Fascist or a Dipper) :)

Dont do the same mistake i did, and gove her to much credit. She's as dumb as a stump :)

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Sheesh, I'm starting to get confused.....................you think I'm a Fascist and Cannucklehead accuses me of being a Dipper! Maybe you two should get together and figure out which one it is. Didn't realize the two were so similar. :) :) :)

You are a member of Trump's personality cult. You love him and you love everything he does. You don't want pesky things like the rulesof law or democracy or checks and balances to get in the way of him exercising power. You're a fascist buddy. Sorry to break it to you.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You are a member of Trump's personality cult. You love him and you love everything he does. You don't want pesky things like the rulesof law or democracy or check and balances to get in the way of him exercising power. You're a fascist buddy. Sorry to break it to you.

Do you believe every exaggeration you just typed?

You would have to be having a emotional meltdown to believe every exaggeration you just typed.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

A major difference between the FBI and the CIA is that Trump fired the head of one and not the other. Fine to make the mistake. It proves you haven't been paying attention, which is fine too. But if you're going to be a pompous ass, you kinda have to know what you're talking about, or else you look like a clown.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Do you believe every exaggeration you just typed?

I like JLM. It's why I keep responding to him when I routinely ignore others who have the same beliefs. He seems to me to be a decent person at the heart of it. I can't say the same for most other Trump supporters here. I wouldn't call him a fascist lightly. It seems obvious now that his love of Trump has made him an accidental supporter of totalitarianism.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I like JLM. It's why I keep responding to him when I routinely ignore others who have the same beliefs. He seems to me to be a decent person at the heart of it. I can't say the same for most other Trump supporters here. I wouldn't call him a fascist lightly. It seems obvious now that his love of Trump has made him an accidental supporter of totalitarianism.

How is his totalitarianism any different then you're totalitarianism?

The democratic system is nothing more then a shared totalitarianism. Its simplythe other totalitarians turn atm. :roll:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

My philosophy is pretty simple but let me preface that by saying Trump is in an environment he's not exactly suited to & even if he keeps his job it's going to take a while for him to fit the mold. I don't think that I "love" Trump is a totally accurate description but I do like a couple of things about him. From what I can tell he appears to be on the side of working folks for # 1 and for #2 I think as much as protocol will allow he'll at least try to do what he says he's going to do. #3 his campaign promises coincide with my beliefs - basically boiling down to "charity begins at home". The main down side of Trump is he's too impetuous for his own good. Much as everyone predicts he'll be "walking", I think he'll be where he is 6 months from now.

Really now NBC and CNN are FakeNews, give me a break..

I don't recall saying that! Don't put words in my mouth. How much of the news is recording actual events and how much of the news is interpretation?