What's Trump Done Now?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You confuse defending with my enjoyment of you're meltdown. The only value Trump has for me is how distressed he makes sensitive snowflakes. ;)

Snowflake, ah Ha!! As opposed to being a snivelling little weak-ass narcissists like you..

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

LOL they know they backed a retard.. some are still to stupid to get it..

Oh and it just keeps getting better..

Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press

Nazi Germany 2.0

It’s a dictatorship in the making...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?
Instead we have a bunch of whiners calling for Trump's impeachment day after day hour after hour , talk about a circle jerk .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You defend him all you want.. the fact is Trump is a failure, and his followers are trying anything to distract from the topic (namely you). Talk about Triggered.. :lol:

Trump isn't really a failure as such. He is proof that the whole US political system is dysfunctional and needs serious overhaul. That being the main reason I like him being Prez.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Looks like nothing too important (from what I can gather watching Rosie Barton) but enough to drive a lot of busy bodies to distraction. It's been 6 months since the election, you'd think people would be getting used to him by now. "There's bigger fish to fry"! :)

Nothing too important.

The lengths some people go to, when they're defending Trump, are amazing.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I think one of the biggest problems today is people aren't selective enough as to which tidbits of news they believe.:)

You mean that people have the nerve to not believe Trump's definition of fake news?

God, you're funny. He could shit in your mouth, and you'd claim it wasn't true, it was fake news.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No CNN and NBC are definitely not fake news , they are as accurate and truthful as FOX .

I'm not sure I should trust anything posted by one of the Trump ultra-right circle-Jerk FakeNews crowd... :lol:

#pgsFakeNews

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You trying for the fattest thread ever?? (in just his 1st year) So far in his non-intervention doctrine he god a Commando killed in Yemen, killed untold number of civilians in Syrian and Iraq, Mosul mostly. Once a pattern emerges from what appears to be random use of some 'new toys' the only target in sight would be civilians on American soil. Trump's version of WWIII lasted 1 single day and lack of a stellar performance of their mainstream cruise weapon ended it before some cities an the American motherland were smoking ruins as in Dresden smoking.

Firing a lot of people doesn't get rid of the chaff, firing them and criminal prosecution to follow is the addition that would start the stamped for the exit door. Most political and banking crooks in the US already have an escape plan and the ones that don't are called the 'fall guys' aka 'pound of flesh.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm not sure I should trust anything posted by one of the Trump ultra-right circle-Jerk FakeNews crowd... :lol:

#pgsFakeNews
No left wing circle jerk hear eh ! Mentalylost , BOOMerang , |Curious Canuck , LonePUP , Twilla Bird , Ocean breezy . Nope no circle jerking going on .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, maybe so.. but we aren't tea bagging Trudeau like your tea bagging Trump.

If Trudeau fukks up, I'll say it.. he's not perfect, but he's trying and he's NOT trump.
Can't get away from the homosexual slurs eh ? Teabagging , I saw what you did . O so very politically correct .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Can't get away from the homosexual slurs eh ? Teabagging , I saw what you did . O so very politically correct .

Oh like your childish insinuations that I'm beating the meat while posting on Hump Day Hottie..

...and what a circle jerk is pretty gay.. no outrage on that post.. and it wasn't my post..

Your running around on this forum following me.. talk about triggered.. poor little boy. :lol:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Trump doesn't seem to understand that he isn't a dictator; people don't pledge loyalty to HIM, and he doesn't get to decide what is suitable to discuss with foreign powers. It's supposed to be vetted by the intelligence services.

Some insider reports suggest that he doesn't pay attention to what he reads or what he is told in briefing sessions, so he doesn't really know what he's talking about much of the time.

He certainly comes across that way. He has no concept of what the job is, or how to actually do anything now that he's there.