What's Trump Done Now?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
As i understood it this seems like rather trivial classified material. And nothing that the President is not entitled to reveal. Essentially his office allows him to determine and release information as he sees fit.

No laws broken here EXCEPT for those leaking sensitive information to the Washington Post from within the administration. The leaker might be breaking secrecy laws,
What "secrecy laws" would those be?

the Washington Post ethical and confidentiality standards..
The Post, insofar as it has an ethical duty, has a duty to report such information. To what system of ethics are you referring? And a newspaper owes confidentiality only to its sources, which duty the Post has fulfilled.[/quote]

both are doing a disservice to the country.
No, they're doing the Mantle of Gawd a disservice. They're doing the country a great service, as they did in 1973.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It's OK that Trump revealed classified information about Israeli military operations to Russia, an ally of Iran which has called for the total destruction of Israel, because it's legal that he did it. No problem whatsoever because the president is allowed to do it. We can whatever he's allowed to do. I don't see what the problem is. Trump did something legal so it's fine. Everything Trump does is OK so long as it's legal, and if it's not legal, it should be. He's his own man. His supporters are not, but Trump is.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Comey wrote in memo that Trump asked to end Flynn investigation

Lock him up!! Lock him up!! Lock him up!!

LOL after all his rally chants to lock up Hillary, it's funny that he may be the one that gets locked up.

Obstruction of justice....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Looks like nothing too important (from what I can gather watching Rosie Barton) but enough to drive a lot of busy bodies to distraction. It's been 6 months since the election, you'd think people would be getting used to him by now. "There's bigger fish to fry"! :)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Just when i thought sensitive snowflakes couldn't get sillie
r:laughing3:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If he was a dictator he'd be locking up people who oppose him.

He's demanding loyalty oaths from people around him, like the director of the FBI. Rather than investigating HIM, Trump demands that the leakers and whistle blowers be hunted down. We'll see of he demands their arrests but I wouldn't put it past him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Aiding and abetting the enemy in colusion, conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting secrets... yup fits the bill.

Lock him up!!

What do you think? Did he make a deal with his master in Mordor to break up NATO?

Lethal injection?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Is there some criteria as to what the Prez can show and to whom? Just because some alphabet agency declares something classified doesn't necessarily mean that it should be. I know we have some retarded laws about privacy in Canada. A's an example I can walk into the Forestry office and look at their maps to identify a piece of property and get the boundaries and legal description from them but they are not permitted to tell me who the registered owner is but I can take this information down to the local dirt pimp and he can tell me the name and address of the owner.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is there some criteria as to what the Prez can show and to whom? Just because some alphabet agency declares something classified doesn't necessarily mean that it should be. I know we have some retarded laws about privacy in Canada. A's an example I can walk into the Forestry office and look at their maps to identify a piece of property and get the boundaries and legal description from them but they are not permitted to tell me who the registered owner is but I can take this information down to the local dirt pimp and he can tell me the name and address of the owner.

He passed on sensitive information given to him by Israel regarding terrorism to Russia, an ally and supporter of Iran. Do you think Israel is going to be happy with that?

Do you think Israel will share any more sensitive information with the White House or Trump..

Trump has made the USA less secure and open to a terrorist attack and risked lives of USA citizens going forward.. if there is another 9/11 style attack on the USA, it's on Trump.

No country in the world will want to share sensitive information with the USA now.

Last edited: