mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This thread has bitten deep it appears.

More comments from concerned Canadians...

To all illegal Migrants crossing the boarder, WELCOME TO CANADA THE SUCKER NATION OF THE WORLD, where the Liberal Government will do nothing to you for illegally crossing our Canadian border, because under our Prim-minister who is a spineless little empty headed do nothing fool, who would rather give our country away then FIGHT FOR IT.

We have a useless federal government who the so called leader is rarely in Canada though has no problem giving taxpayers money away to other countries and who is in permanent party mode . Sorry I am sure disaproval rate is 80 per cent . As for those crossing the borders they are not refugees they are illegal migrants

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This thread has bitten deep it appears.
Yes, it certainly has. Most of your serious wounds are self inflicted though. It must be embarrassing to argue against yourself, even for a Trumpite.

Look on the bright side though, it's not like alot is expected of you

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This all from the Tucker Carlson Trump shill site?

That's just cuckity cuck cuckily.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This all from the Tucker Carlson Trump shill site?

No it is not. This is a Canadian issue... a BIG issue. It is on all the major Canadian news wires and it is creating quite a stir.

Some Canadians are furious as this comment reveals...

Put all these migrants on a reserve designated specifically for them, a place where they have no clean drinking water, employment is none to speak of, stores are hundreds of miles from their home, health services are at a minimum or not available in the community and I can go on and on. Do this Trudeau and see how long they will love Canada living. I dare say not long! Look after problems in your own yard first!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What part of 'illegal' would not make Canadians poll at 100%.

The word immigrant or refugee behind it.

Canadians are getting quite mad it seems.

And the liberal snowflakes in this forum are desperate it seems. I am enjoying their saltiness.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
More comments from Canadians...

Why bother having laws in this country! Obviously people can cross OUR border and be "arrested," then have a welcome party! Effin fools are we! Wait until the revolution begins and were all in trouble. There may be turmoil in the USA, but at least the Americans have a back bone! Canadians BLAH

From British Columbia...

I think all of the persons entering Canada should have to go through the same process to become a citizen.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The country that loves gays bringing in the ones that want to kill them without the
paper work getting done on them.
:eek:
Something drastically wrong in the ol' head there all right
Oo.