Trickle of Illegal Immigrants into Canada Could Become Deluge in the Spring

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Send them back or send them home, they don't belong here and I'm tired of looking after lazy bums that are too useless to look after themselves.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Send them back or send them home, they don't belong here and I'm tired of looking after lazy bums that are too useless to look after themselves.

No way... Sorry... we simply cannot let an opportunity like this to slip by.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Canada has tooooo many of its own losers let alone taking in more scum from the outside.

Canada's unemployment rate is very high and its productivity is very low, due in large part to having to look after so many refugees and immigrants

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Canada has tooooo many of its own losers let alone taking in more scum from the outside.

Canada's unemployment rate is very high and its productivity is very low, due in large part to having to look after so many refugees and immigrants

Hey look... your Little Potato said he wants more illegal immigrants and you're going to get em.

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
Not likely at all, these bums have never done anything for Canada.
What you find with these bums are complains and terrorism

I have to strongly disagree...
First of all, we are discussing people who are new immigrants... from the US... in recent weeks... they haven't been given a chance to do anything yet so your point is mute.
Secondly... I just said in another thread made about the same topic which we seem to have a lot of whiners on here about... I daily come across numerous immigrants to our country that are working and contributing. Maybe if you got out more you would see that

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The refugees that are coming from the US are all lairs, they lied on their Visa application form to get into the US to start with.
This is the first sign just exactly how dishonest these people are and this is just the start.

Many are from Somalia, we shouldn't forget how the US went to help them (Black Hwak Down), and instead of embracing this help, they killed one the US soldiers and dragged him around the street like a piece of garbage.
Now these same scum want us to look after them. They are the worst piece of humanity and they have never apologized for what they did.
Scum, pure and simple.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I'm wondering when the trouble is going to start. Either illegal aliens getting into trouble while waiting for the legal process to run its course...or citizens reacting to the illegals showing up. Both will happen.How far will things go?

I am in agreement with having processing centres near the border - complete with a bus parking lots - to arrest illegal aliens when they cross, and drive them back to a detention centre in the US. Being fearful of a US president isn't going to hold up in court. The US is not a belligerent nation.

From what I understand, they have to go back. The problem is, some of these people will 'disappear' once they are released from Canadian custody. That virtually destroys their chances of being allowed to remain here, but in the meantime, we have persons of questionable status running around loose. They will have to be found and that costs money.

ATCO trailers can be rented and those legitimately waiting for their hearing can remain in detainment camps. The rest get loaded on buses and sent back to the US. There has to be a measure of control exercised by the government. And for those that would compare this to WWII internment camps, remember this is 2017. They will probably eat better than you.

It is not safe for these persons to be running loose. Language, legal, and social problems will arise which will only cause more troubles, increased costs and possible injury or death to these illegals and Canadian citizens. The government can prevent 99% of this by containing the people crossing illegally and returning them quickly to the US authorities.

The only problem with my suggestion is that we are talking about the federal government. If there is a way to mess things up, they will find it quickly.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Get correct information on the process.

Once they are arrive and are documented and given a place to stay, they are free to go anywheres in Canada. They are NOT detained.
If after a hearing they are rejected, they are given time to leave voluntarily.

That's the facts bub!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The refugees that are coming from the US are all lairs, they lied on their Visa application form to get into the US to start with.
This is the first sign just exactly how dishonest these people are and this is just the start.

Many are from Somalia, we shouldn't forget how the US went to help them (Black Hwak Down), and instead of embracing this help, they killed one the US soldiers and dragged him around the street like a piece of garbage.
Now these same scum want us to look after them. They are the worst piece of humanity and they have never apologized for what they did.
Scum, pure and simple.

Quiet that down!

People... People... Ignore Durry... these US Refugees will make fine Canadians. They will assimilate into Canadian culture with ease because you're very nice and polite. Soon they will all own businesses, speak French and English, play Hockey, and love Maple Syrup and Poutine.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Quiet that down!

People... People... Ignore Durry... these US Refugees will make fine Canadians. They will assimilate into Canadian culture with ease because you're very nice and polite. Soon they will all own businesses, speak French and English, play Hockey, and love Maple Syrup and Poutine.
Don't forget, they will also fill our jails and courts

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Get correct information on the process.

Once they are arrive and are documented and given a place to stay, they are free to go anywheres in Canada. They are NOT detained.
If after a hearing they are rejected, they are given time to leave voluntarily.

That's the facts bub!!

You obviously cannot read. Rather than retype everything, I'll tell you to go back and read the part about what I am concerned with after they are released from custody. They are arrested and released.

Do your heart a favour and don't get so worked up.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Don't forget, they will also fill our jails and courts

Dammit! Shut that poutine cooler!

<cough> People... polite Canadians... ignore Durry... they are escaping the evil US because of their love of Canada and all things Canadian.

You obviously cannot read. Rather than retype everything, I'll tell you to go back and read the part about what I am concerned with after they are released from custody. They are arrested and released.

If they're in Canada and go through ANY process... they're Canadian. Don't try and drive a bus load back now heah!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada

Awwww, your concerned,,,,,,, well that should fix everything eh

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Quiet that down!

He is easy to ignore.

Without saying it again, the problem, as I see it, has to do with control. I believe it would be cheaper to keep them at a camp, with prefab or temporary bldgs like ATCO trailers, than to let them run loose. It will be easier to process any possible claimants, keep an eye on them so they don't get into trouble, and it keeps the Canadians away so there is no negative interaction.

I am not hopeful that the feds will do the right thing in a timely manner.