Whites are at it again - nothing but problems

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No, you're just stupid

Whatever you need to believe to live with yourself i guess. Id be in denial too if i was you. Just saying. Must suck to be you. Most people look too make up excuses for being such losers. Its how the universe works

How else would you be able to continue on living knowing?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Whatever you need to believe to live with yourself i guess. Id be in denial too if i was you. Just saying. Must suck to be you. Most people look too make up excuses for being such losers. Its how the universe works

How else would you be able to continue on living knowing?

Your stupid doesn't really affect me. I do find it entertaining. That is all

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
after that many posts
It's obvious he's living in your head
;)

...you'll never get him out now

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
My buddy got stabbed the other week and it was done by someone from Toronto.

Yet i don't know of anyone from Toronto angry at the fact the newspaper article of the attack mentioned that the attacker was from Toronto...

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
We have to look at the root causes, now, we don’t know now if it was terrorism or a single crazy or a domestic issue or a foreign issue.

But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded.

Completely at war with innocents.

At war with a society.

And our approach has to be, where do those tensions come from?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You honkys will do anything to steal beer. Time for your deportment to Europe.

Europe will rebuff your attempted off loading, they just disposed themselves of us, I'm white god is right, I cannot argue, cuz I'll get crushed by reality. However white peop-le are pretty smart, we been h
ere
for a while,if any of the rest of you identifyable subspecies want to contest, who gives aq fuk. We know allaboutplanetmaintennance.
Thast's how come were white.

The coulourless revolution. Just endure, it will be good for you in the long run.

All I want is a permanent tan built closer the equater, even now south Carolina is the dersignated target. Millions of square meters of empty space, we could still reach the lobster in good time. Someday our longboats will visit you, don't resist, it makes a big mess on the beach.

You should give some thought to millions of ravinous Canadians following the sun. That's whats comeing to your neighborhood, hugh unreasonable people who will steal your light.

And drive you into the Carribean

Where you will continue to breed.

White people do have feelings, we are not animals exactly, we are barbarians however, while the3 rest of you are failed barbarians. You've all had a go of it, step aside in honor and let the white race adjust the solar system, trust us, we are intelligent, it was in the3 cornflaqkes.

I hate myself cuz I'm white, a bland imitation of a human. We don't get enough sun. All those beautiful brown people are ripping us off.
\Canada needs a migration policy, what the fuyk is this government doing, it's getting colder turn up the heat or Canadians will. Burning Ottawa, relax just the picture on the money gets torched, no taxpayers will be harmed, you;ve suffered enough, me too, I want some justice

I'm suggesting a coup, Ottawa is ripe, just hanging there, dead batteries as well, an idiot at ther helm, that's not fair, but the press insists, he's a pretty good boxer, he needs better handlers/advisors/residents, I think he could getr us Souith Carolina.

If it wasn't for us whites you couloured citizens wouldn't know you had a problem.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
He's quite feisty in court.......

Miami Beach police said they found an stockpile of guns and ammunition in the apartment of man who threatened officers and city workers.

Miami Beach cops were glad to take Ricky Weinberger off the streets.

“There were over 16 firearms and 45 to 4,600 rounds of ammunition found in a very small apartment,” a state prosecutor announced in court Monday.

video

Police: Stockpile Of Weapons Found In Home Of Man Who Threatened Cops « CBS Miami

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
My buddy got stabbed the other week and it was done by someone from Toronto.

Yet i don't know of anyone from Toronto angry at the fact the newspaper article of the attack mentioned that the attacker was from Toronto...

Haven't heard the demanding a ban on knives either.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What a gay little thread. Using White criminals as justification for not sh*tting on foreigners who come here and commit crimes. Yep, since we have our own homegrown criminals we have no right to complain about immigrants and refugees who commit crimes here. Hell, why even bother with security checks and vetting? After all, our own homegrown trash didn't have to pass a security check or be vetted in order to be born here.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What a gay little thread. Using White criminals as justification for not sh*tting on foreigners who come here and commit crimes. Yep, since we have our own homegrown criminals we have no right to complain about immigrants and refugees who commit crimes here. Hell, why even bother with security checks and vetting? After all, our own homegrown trash didn't have to pass a security check or be vetted in order to be born here.

The problem is that vetting is usually based on prejudice. for example, Russell Williams (who was a British-born immigrant by the way) would probably have been able to pass even the toughest vetting Canada could throw at him whereas even the most angelic Iranian wouldn't stand a chance. In short, our vetting process has no logic to it. It doesn't keep out criminals. It just keeps out non-Whites, criminal or not.

If I'm wrong, then propose to me what kind of vetting process would have kept someone like Russell Williams out of the country.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. The thread is making fun of racists that see dark people as exceptionally dangerous. Are you one of them?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes. The thread is making fun of racists that see dark people as exceptionally dangerous. Are you one of them?

It would seem to me that the best vetting process would be one based on nationality. for example, a person with an Iranian passport is a great threat in spite of the fact that I can't think of any specific example of that off the top of my head. The UK is a friend, even if we allow a few Russell Williams in. Hey, at least he was white.