Whites are at it again - nothing but problems

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Canada-wide warrant issued for Alberta woman | Globalnews.ca

RCMP are asking the public for help locating a Rimbey woman who is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant after she failed to show up for court.

The warrant for 24-year-old Shyanne Ost’s arrest was issued on Jan. 30.

Police said Ost is currently facing several charges, including possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and failing to appear for court.

Ost is approximately 5’8″ tall and weighs about 115 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

RCMP believe she may be in the Golden, B.C. area. Anyone who sees Ost is asked to call Rimbey RCMP at 403-843-2224 or Golden RCMP at 250-344-2221. Anonymous information can be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online.

Watch out for white immigrants in Golden. Call crimestoppers if you see any.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Why was she let go in the first place? Cause she's a chick? I think a guy with a rap sheet like that would've been held in jail until his court appearance.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
We need to start a white persons registry. I'm starting to lose count of all the people Loc, Das and the rest of the Trumpites are now afraid of.

Maybe we should just register the cowards.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Stop discriminating!!! Women have the freedom to be crazy a$$ criminals too you bunch of sexist co€k suckers

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Canada-wide warrant issued for Alberta woman | Globalnews.ca

RCMP are asking the public for help locating a Rimbey woman who is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant after she failed to show up for court.

The warrant for 24-year-old Shyanne Ost’s arrest was issued on Jan. 30.

Police said Ost is currently facing several charges, including possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and failing to appear for court.

Ost is approximately 5’8″ tall and weighs about 115 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

RCMP believe she may be in the Golden, B.C. area. Anyone who sees Ost is asked to call Rimbey RCMP at 403-843-2224 or Golden RCMP at 250-344-2221. Anonymous information can be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online.

Watch out for white immigrants in Golden. Call crimestoppers if you see any.

I wonder if her first language is English and if she was raised Christian :)

The public needs to know :)

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Youze a bit of class, eh?

I don't speak, I float in the air wrapped in a sheet
I'm not a real person, I'm a ghost trapped in a beat
I translate when my voice is read through a seismograph
And a noise is spread, picked up and transmitted through Royce's head

I been in the game for ten years making rap tunes
Ever since honeys was wearing Sassoon