Democrat Party Civil War Begins

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The Democrats just aren't getting it.
I heard one of their spokesmen today saying that they had to find a way to reach the rural, white, middle-class males.
He then went on to say that he was fearful that Trump would not embrace diversity.
So there's the problem staring them in the fact and they don't see it.
The will never win over the rural, white, middle-class males while they promote ethnic diversity, open borders and increased refugee immigration.
They can't have it both ways. It just won't work.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I heard one of their spokesmen today saying that they had to find a way to reach the rural, white, middle-class males.
He then went on to say that he was fearful that Trump would not embrace diversity.
The will never win over the rural, white, middle-class males while they promote ethnic diversity, open borders and increased refugee immigration.

riiiiiight, because rural, white, middle-class males are all racist, ethnocentric, isolationists. :roll:

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
riiiiiight, because rural, white, middle-class males are all racist, ethnocentric, isolationists. :roll:

And your point is? The 'because' doesn't matter. It's just a plain fact that they will never win over those people they are after with their liberal policies.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

The democrats look like a deer in the head lamps right now

They are just tired of being told they have to put everyone before themselves in a world where things are supposed to become equal.........

In liberal world. White males are racist unless they let everyone else in front of them on the line.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Pelosi Wins!

Pelosi fends off challenge to leadership | TheHill

The Democrats choose the left-coast moonbat over an Ohio Democrat that knows how to speak to all Americans.

NICE! Stay on that liberal racist message Democrats... it is what got Trump in office.

Thanks for the early Christmas gift Democrats!
Takes a big man to say I told you so.

Nothing more mature and adult than a gloater. Gloat, gloat, gloat.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Time to do a name change for all the old Lawyer jokes. Even the 'bus full' would be applicable as they do get bused to events out of state. Is that so they don't get lost??

Or maybe, " Gotta big lump,,,,fer Trump".. Admit it Eaglecrack you shot the nut when Trump was declared the winner. 4 years of gloating and stroking you sick fuk. lmao
More likely, Since Trump signed on are there more hidden guns in pockets or is everybody just horny?