George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A Florida man who fired a gun at George Zimmerman's vehicle during a road-rage confrontation was convicted Friday of attempted second-degree murder.

Jurors also found Matthew Apperson, 37, guilty of shooting into a vehicle and aggravated assault with a firearm, local news organizations reported. He faces sentencing Oct. 17.

Last year's confrontation was not the first encounter between Apperson and Zimmerman. Apperson alleged in September 2014 that Zimmerman threatened him in a road-rage encounter but did not press charges at the time. '

Apperson's attorney, Michael LaFay, said that Zimmerman was the aggressor and brandished a gun in both incidents, but prosecutor Stewart Stone said there was no way Apperson could have seen a gun through the tinted windows of Zimmerman's vehicle

Man Who Shot at George Zimmerman Guilty of Attempted Murder - NBC News

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Why? His white sheets and pointy hat aren't back from the cleaners, yet?

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
If living on a power trip, walking the street packing, beating your girlfriend is a normal life, then good luck creep.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
All things which are likely made up. And the fact in this case, supported by overwhelming evidence, is that Martin attacked Mr Zimmerman. There are even witnesses to say that Martin was on top of Mr Zimmerman laying into him "MMA style." Mr Zimmerman had injuries consistent with his story whilst Martin had no injuries except the fatal gunshot wound.

Mr Zimmerman was attacked by a violent thug who had just bought Skittles and Arizona Fruit Juice, both of which are ingredients in the illegal home-made drug Lean. Mr Zimmerman shot the thug whilst defending himself and all this anti-Mr Zimmerman stuff in the media and online is disgusting, perpetrated by non-entities who have ignored all the facts and evidence to smear an innocent "white" man as some sort of racist. You really need to accept defeat, admit Mr Zimmerman's innocence and move on. And also accept that the vast majority of murdered black folk in America are murdered by other black folk.

Exactly correct.

If living on a power trip, walking the street packing, beating your girlfriend is a normal life, then good luck creep.

If he hadn't been "walking the street packing" he would probably be dead. Or at least would have been very seriously hurt.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
=Curious Cdn;2341642]George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back

"Zimmerman's brother, during an interview with NPR , stated that his brother's picture was often lightened, so he could visibly appear to have white skin, done so that he'd seem like a "mythological racist monster," instead of "a Hispanic non-racist person."
George Zimmerman Ethnicity: Is he White, Latino or 'White Hispanic'? : Culture : Latin Post

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Exactly the kind of moronic comment I would expect from you.

Here a list of facts for you:

Zimmermsan's much-loved grandmother was (wait for it) Black.

Zimmerman was a leader of protests against police after they beat a homeless Black man.

Zimmerman mentored Black students.

Zimmerman's neighbour, a Black woman, told the court Zimmerman was the only person to approach her and welcome her to the neighbourhood.

Even Holder's Dep't of Justice could find no evidence of racism in the case.

You don't have a clue.

Zimmerman has problems; racism is not one of them.

List complete.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Exactly the kind of moronic comment I would expect from you.

Here a list of facts for you:

Zimmermsan's much-loved grandmother was (wait for it) Black.

Zimmerman was a leader of protests against police after they beat a homeless Black man.

Zimmerman mentored Black students.

Zimmerman's neighbour, a Black woman, told the court Zimmerman was the only person to approach her and welcome her to the neighbourhood.

Even Holder's Dep't of Justice could find no evidence of racism in the case.

You don't have a clue.

Zimmerman has problems; racism is not one of them.

List complete.

So, being a gun-toting, maniac killer isn't just a white problem? I guess that we all knew that. You'd just rather that they are all white.

Are all the other professional cuthroats that you work with white supremists, too?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ah...latinos have La Raza, whites are the Klan...blacks are BLM
If you have whites AND blacks AND hispanics...how can whites and hispanics be the same thing...?

there's your trouble...

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So, being a gun-toting, maniac killer isn't just a white problem? I guess that we all knew that. You'd just rather that they are all white.

Are all the other professional cuthroats that you work with white supremists, too?

You are simply too stupid to understand that I just blasted your idiotic post out of the water.

Now, you could challenge the facts I listed, but that might require you to think for a moment, something that appears to be beyond your capabilities.

So I get arrogance and ignorance in equal measure, totally without substance.

So typical.

You must be a "progressive".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ia third degree black belt in dark sloth, party menace, I'll tip your barby over a beer

You are simply too stupid to understand that I just blasted your idiotic post out of the water.

Now, you could challenge the facts I listed, but that might require you to think for a moment, something that appears to be beyond your capabilities.

So I get arrogance and ignorance in equal measure, totally without substance.

So typical.

You must be a "progressive".

Mold can progress. Do they want a fukkin metal?

IT's creeping up yourwalls

1984 mold your're windows, nut and berries,

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man gets 20 years for shooting at George Zimmerman’s car
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 12:46 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, October 17, 2016 12:50 PM EDT
SANFORD, Fla. — A Florida man who fired at George Zimmerman’s vehicle during a road-rage confrontation has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that at the sentencing hearing Monday morning, Zimmerman said 38-year-old Matthew Apperson showed no regard for human life during the May 2015 confrontation, and even seemed joyful because he mistakenly thought he’d killed Zimmerman.
Zimmerman is the former neighbourhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of second-degree murder after fatally shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.
Apperson was convicted by a Seminole County jury last month of attempted second-degree murder, armed aggravated assault and shooting into a vehicle. Apperson testified at trial that he acted in self-defence after Zimmerman flashed a gun. Zimmerman disputed that.
Man gets 20 years for shooting at George Zimmerman’s car | World | News | Toront

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can sympathize with lack of a private life. I might go nuts myself with papparazzi following me around and the general public always knowing everything around me.
Yeah, for me it's women (and some men) following me around and throwing their panties at me, and men (and a lot of women) walking up to me on the street and begging me to be President, or better yet, King.

It gets so annoying.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Deputy: George Zimmerman used racial slur, insisted that black man 'hit' him

A bar video of the incident showed that the black man, Floyd L. Narcisse, 38, of Deltona, had extended his hand to Zimmerman, as if to shake it, and when Zimmerman refused, patted him twice on his left arm, the report said.

Narcisse, an unpaid pastor at an AME church in Daytona Beach, said Thursday, "That man's crazy."

Narcisse said he often sees Zimmerman at the bar and was simply being friendly.

"I was like, 'Hey, George. How are you?' ... and I tapped him on the shoulder," Narcisse said. "The next thing I know, cops say he wants to press charges."

"I'm very cordial with the man, but yesterday, he was belligerent. He was yelling. ... He was rude to everybody."

"It appeared as if he was attempting to engage in a friendly gesture with Zimmerman as a reasonable person would do," the report states.

While a deputy was looking into that set of allegations, the bar manager asked him to order Zimmerman to leave because he had snatched a credit card from an employee, yelled at her and had been the center of several recent disturbances, according to the report.

On his way out, Zimmerman used a racial slur, the manager told the deputy.

Zimmerman also insulted the deputy, according to the report. While filling out a written complaint about Narcisse, Zimmerman described the deputy as "an incompetent officer under qualified (sic) to flip burgers" and threatened to file suit, the report said.

Deputy: George Zimmerman used racial slur, insisted that black man 'hit' him - Orlando Sentinel

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Zimmerman will plead no contest in stalking case, attorney says
Associated Press
Published:
October 10, 2018
Updated:
October 10, 2018 1:16 PM EDT
In this Sept. 13, 2016 file photo, George Zimmerman looks at the jury as he testifies in a Seminole County courtroom in Orlando, Fla. Red Huber / AP
SANFORD, Fla. — Former neighbourhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman will plead no contest to resolve a misdemeanour charge accusing him of stalking a private investigator working for a documentary filmmaker, Zimmerman’s attorney said in court Wednesday.
Zimmerman will enter a written plea of no contest next month and serve some probation, though the length of probation and other terms won’t be disclosed until the plea is entered, said Zimmerman’s attorney, Zahra Umansky.
Under such a plea, a defendant doesn’t admit guilt, and a conviction is withheld if the conditions of the plea are met.
“It’s an agreement we’ve reached with the state because we believe it’s in his best interests to amicably resolve this case,” said Umansky after a brief hearing in Sanford, Florida.
Prosecutors wouldn’t comment as they left the courtroom.
George Zimmerman allegedly threatened Beyonce during documentary filming
Zimmerman charged with stalking Trayvon film investigator
Zimmerman fatally shot black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 in the central Florida city of Sanford. Zimmerman, who identifies as Hispanic, was acquitted of all charges in a case that raised questions about race and Florida’s “stand your ground” self-defence law which allows people to use force without retreating if they feel threatened.
Critics say the law unfairly allows young black men to be victimized by gun violence.
Zimmerman was accused of sending threatening messages to a private investigator who had contacted him about a documentary series on Martin. The documentary was produced by rapper Jay-Z.
A sheriff’s report said private investigator Dennis Warren received numerous calls and texts from Zimmerman in December. Zimmerman pleaded not guilty after being charged with misdemeanour stalking earlier this year.
Since his acquittal in Martin’s killing, Zimmerman has had several brushes with the law, including two cases of domestic aggravated assault that were later dropped.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/zimmerman-will-plead-no-contest-in-stalking-case-attorney-says

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Dontcha git a mulligan fer shootin'yer first Neygra down in Florida?