Capitalism will save this world

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No selection taken to the extreme.

.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?

That little girl is very happy, unless she has a brain, then she is likely planing to immigrate to a North American city.

A other great example to prove that stupid people should move to a country where they have no choices and no freedom, like a dog they will be, just happy accepting that it gets beaten everyday.

To many choices is bad. :lol:

It all makes perfect sense.

Here is the million dollar question. Between, to few choices and to little freedom,

and to many choices and to many freedoms.
I'll choose the later rather then the early, every time.

For all the rest of you, I suggest moving to a country where you have no freedom and have absolutely no choices but to do what your told :lol:

And we all know none of you will, so don't be surprised when you see us arguing your just stupid. ;)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
https://www.facebook.com/DavidAvocadoWolfe/videos/10153603640636512/

Watch this entrepreneurs capitalize on the shortage of cheap housing and a abundant supply of cheap plastic material.

New homes to be built from 18 tonnes of recycled plastic | Daily Mail Online

It's a good thing I never stopped using plastic bags, We have literally created a amazing opportunity.

http://www.criticalcactus.com/recycled-plastic-bottle-houses/

With everyone always railing against capitalism, I'd like to point out how this is a purely capitalist idea.

This Super Energy-Efficient House Is Made of Plastic

Capitalism will sometimes creat problems, but out of those problems capitalist will find a way to capitalize on the situation .

You do realize that the plastic in question is probably part of a government mandated recycling program. In other words without government action there would be no raw material for the capitalists to use.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You do realize that the plastic in question is probably part of a government mandated recycling program. In other words without government action there would be no raw material for the capitalists to use.

You do realize this is in 3rd world countries where we send barges of garbage everyday. ;)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.

You're welcome to leap to whatever conclusions that you believe support your position all you like.

Pict taken from a CDN FN.

Regardless, the issue here is 'selection' and I would bet (heavily) that this girl ~ and all those that were part of that community ~ would opt for an alternative to what they currently have.

... But, do carry-on with your rant in relation to Induns ain't entitled to quality of life the same

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're welcome to leap to whatever conclusions that you believe support your position all you like.

Pict taken from a CDN FN.
Oh, sorry. Must be politically correct. "First Nations" it is.

Regardless, the issue here is 'selection' and I would bet (heavily) that this girl ~ and all those that were part of that community ~ would opt for an alternative to what they currently have.

... But, do carry-on with your rant in relation to Induns ain't entitled to quality of life the same
Hey, I'm not the one who chose Indians as the symbol of "poor selection."

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well, being inherently inferior as you state, Induns ain't entitled to quality of life.

That moment when the mask slips.

They woudnt even have the mental capacity to enjoy it, because to many choices and freedoms would just leave them frustrated and angry. Like cliffy

There have been studies done that show more selection leads to less happiness.

Corduroy says choice is bad. Some humans rather simply be told what to do and they will be happier, then having to figure it out. China has taped capitalism into this and are doing great.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Funny, you act like I was talking to you. Oh well, given your intelligence, it's an understandable mistake.
Why you toxic racist bastid ye orta be put in a padded cell with one of those straight jackets on and be forced to listen to Porter Wagoner do Breeze Commmercials repeatedly. ~ ya cain't buy these towels Dolly. You can only get them in boxes of Breeeeeeeze.~

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why you toxic racist bastid ye orta be put in a padded cell with one of those straight jackets on and be forced to listen to Porter Wagoner do Breeze Commmercials repeatedly. ~ ya cain't buy these towels Dolly. You can only get them in boxes of Breeeeeeeze.~
Oh, man! I REMEMBER those! Ol' Porter.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Funny, you act like I was talking to you. Oh well, given your intelligence, it's an understandable mistake.

Just Wanted to point out your hypocrisy when you insinuated we were racist, when your level of hate towards white people is equal or even higher then our hate for induns. I didn't really expect you to appriciate my reminder of the truth. :roll:

Ooh the moment when the mask slips.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

I second that motion.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
No selection taken to the extreme.

.. Any thoughts on this quality of life?

Ask the girl.

Corduroy says choice is bad.

I didn't elaborate because elaboration is pointless in this thread. But I didn't mean to say choice was bad. I meant that more choice was bad. When people have to choose between a few things, they can be satisfied with their choices, but as the number of choices increases, one's ability to be certain of making the right choice decreases.

Blame Google Images for their offerings on 'poverty Canada'

I don't think Google is to blame for poverty in Canada.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I didn't elaborate because elaboration is pointless in this thread. But I didn't mean to say choice was bad. I meant that more choice was bad. When people have to choose between a few things, they can be satisfied with their choices, but as the number of choices increases, one's ability to be certain of making the right choice decreases.

Would you agree that a very high mental capacity would help in navigating our modern multiple choice society?