Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Punch The Trump - Play on Crazy Games

Donald Trump proves the only thing smaller than his hands are his balls

Republican presumptive nominee for the president, Donald Trump, has today proved the only thing smaller than his hands are his balls

I'll take your word for it, I never looked at his balls!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not to mention precluding Hillary!
I want to see her head explode more then anything . That is about the only redeeming factor in Trump .
His crude antics making heads explode all around and still gaining traction .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ya.. you a TrumpOcrat pgs?? Figures..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
Nope I am a Canadian and hence have no say in American politics .
I do find it amusing though watching people get their privates all in a knot over things they can't control .

BOOM BOOM BOOM

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I want to see her head explode more then anything . That is about the only redeeming factor in Trump .
His crude antics making heads explode all around and still gaining traction .

He's a "different kind of cat" for sure. But he may just have a brain, while Hillary has a mouth!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Donald Trump Tells Drought-stricken California: ‘There Is No Drought’

'If I win, believe me, we're going to start opening up the water'

The state’s five-year drought is raising the stakes in water disputes among farmers, cities and towns, and environmental interests. California last year marked the driest four-year period in its history, with record low rainfall and snow.

Donald Trump Says There's No California Drought

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'll take your word for it, I never looked at his balls!
The ladder too high?? You have seen his wives and his dates yes?? 5 children that all have is facial traits, sooner or later the smear campaign backfires if it is false to begin with. He probably masturbates a lot less than you your average white man of many age. Nor do I have proof so it is no more than the thoughts of a reasonable man.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The ladder too high?? You have seen his wives and his dates yes?? 5 children that all have is facial traits, sooner or later the smear campaign backfires if it is false to begin with. He probably masturbates a lot less than you your average white man of many age. Nor do I have proof so it is no more than the thoughts of a reasonable man.

Whatever you think!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Donald Trump Tells Drought-stricken California: ‘There Is No Drought’

'If I win, believe me, we're going to start opening up the water'

The state’s five-year drought is raising the stakes in water disputes among farmers, cities and towns, and environmental interests. California last year marked the driest four-year period in its history, with record low rainfall and snow.

Donald Trump Says There's No California Drought
Perhaps that is information he won't get until he is carrying the torch for America. Might have to rename Kansas as being the 'New California'.

Whatever you think!
My first posts are not always my best. I can do better, not all posters can say that. I 'picked on yours' for that because it was the first one I had a 'reply' to. Obviously not up to the standards you expect, and as stated, I shall attempt to improve it on my end as much as possible. Stay tuned for further announcements.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
chapo is goin' to a supermax.

anyway:

Why Trump Won, and Why the Current Crop of Purported Leaders Must Be Swept Aside

There are simply too many people in the commanding positions of conservative leadership who are very concerned about keeping on the Liberal Friend White List.

Trump won because when a Native American activist (posing as a journalist) declared that "Pocahantas" was "very offensive" as used in regard to Elizabeth Warren -- dishonestly, I might add, as everyone knows the term is used to deny she's an Indian, not to denigrate her as an Indian, and everyone knows this, and only a liar pretends otherwise -- Trump did not begin falling over himself to make apologies and keep the well-wishes of the increasingly unreasonable left-wing hegemony.

He just began making fun of the stupid silly bitch for being a stupid silly bitch.

People are fukking tired of walking around on eggshells and being made to apologize for every fukking goddamn thing in the world.

Why Trump Won, and Why the Current Crop of Purported Leaders Must Be Swept Aside

Trump Exposes Pocahontas Warren: Blonde, Blue-Eyed Fake Indian Was Listed as Harvard Law's "First Woman of Color"

and hey, a little video for ya:

Students for Trump ‏@SoCal4Trump

Let's compare how Trump supporters and protesters dealt with Police today. Do you see a difference? #SDTrumpRally

https://twitter.com/SoCal4Trump/status/736382342550294528

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's pretty f**king sad when a nation of 320 million people can't find anyone better than the two contenders to be President of the most powerful country (maybe 2nd after China) in the world!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

It's pretty f**king sad when a nation of 320 million people can't find anyone better than the two contenders to be President of the most powerful country (maybe 2nd after China) in the world!
If the media wasn't conspiring to blackout Bernie and the elections weren't rigged, he would probably beat the both of those idiots.