Syriaously??

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It is true...
We know it's true that MhZ needs to take his meds, as do you.

... in spite of the Zionist minions ignore it; of course they ignore it.
Daven the Zionist minion does not ignore it.

Smile for the gunsight!
Bwaaahahaha!!!

Smile for the gunsight!
F@CK!!! Bwaaahahaha!!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
My impression is: all such groups are suspected and there must be some states that either invented such groups or at least support them; for it is not logical that all the world fight them and they persist in such way.

Who has the advantage: none else than Tel Aviv and their allies?

Such criminal acts like explosions in public places: such crimes cannot be justified by the Quran and the Islam religion; in fact no such alleged suicides had been cited in all the history of the Islam.

Moreover, extending the explosions to remote Muslim countries like Pakistan and Indonesia ... in order to silence those Muslim countries from protesting against the Zionist transgression on the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

This is my impression, and God is the All-Knowing.

I agree with your impression. God save the planet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are the one believing light can be bent by gravity.
Stupid people like you rarely take the time to check the facts before opening your stupid trap. Have to admit you are very consistent in that area.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are the one believing light can be bent by gravity.
Stupid people like you rarely take the time to check the facts before opening your stupid trap. Have to admit you are very consistent in that area.
Ummm, please quote me on the light being bent by gravity accusation.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are too much blowing in your Einstein, thinking you are super intelligent and he was genius, while others are stupid. :?
I'm not super intelligent, but I'm smarter than you, MhZ and 10 of your friends, combined.

And thanks for the laugh, your posts are without a doubt incredibly dumb, and hilariously funny.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I'm not super intelligent, but I'm smarter than you, MhZ and 10 of your friends, combined.

And thanks for the laugh, your posts are without a doubt incredibly dumb, and hilariously funny.

Your words are only farting.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sure as soon as you post if you agree with Einstein that light can be bent by gravity. Remember this is a test.
Russian Airstrikes Help Syria Gain 'Major Victory', Rebel Forces 'Collapsing' ? AP
I'm glad you admit you're a liar.

Your words are only farting.
Well only stands to reason, it's sh!t talk, since that's all you're worth.

You only get 1 out of 2, incredibly dumb as you have yet to get one theory right so far.
There you go, lying again.

Wait that's too much. So you are smarter than an averge bus load of people?
If the passengers are friends of or related to MhZ and selfsame, most indubitably yes!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I could accept a cab maybe but a bus? I would even hesitate to stretch the percieved advantage so thinly over my drum.
But it's selfsame, MhZ and friends/family. No contest.

I highly doubt the lot of them would register a blip on a collective cranial CT scan. But on the other hand, their heads do whistle a lovely tune in a cross wind.