Syriaously??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well Pete you would be the expert in what a fake looks like. Soon as 'your boys' start losing you get all huffy, that from the good glue days??
Really bear those one word insults make it appear you are too stupid to come out with anything original, oh wait, that is the reason for the repetition.
Wait till Phase II starts if you want to see what a wingding looks like. This time with boots on the ground. Hope for yoy sake Plan 'b' works better than Plan 'a'. Since France is involved they will start with a bombing run that takes out their own spies in case they have turned and the the UK and the US will take over the actual bombing runs just so the civilian causalities are at their highest possible levels.

France, Italy deploy to Libya | SBS News

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It would still be more accurate than your version of 9/11. Tell me about those floor joists again, I'll even my my coffee cup down.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It would still be more accurate than your version of 9/11. Tell me about those floor joists again, I'll even my my coffee cup down.
I'm already aware of your medication and mental issues. There was no need for further evidence.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I can't blame you for balking but really the whole forum needs a good laugh so go for it.

Remember how badly you ****ed up this 'cave complex' issue. Hard to beat being that stupid really.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You've never heard his 9/11 speech have you? Hang tough it will win an award even this many years after said event.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Just send it along. I'll make sure it's put to good use.

You can claim it as a charitable contribution on your taxes.

CDN $ of course, I hope you don't mind. In the week it takes to reach you it will slump seven or eight percent so I'll take that into account and sent you seven or eight extra beaver bucks. But you have to send me a copy of a reciet proveing you have used it wisely.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
CDN $ of course, I hope you don't mind. In the week it takes to reach you it will slump seven or eight percent so I'll take that into account and sent you seven or eight extra beaver bucks. But you have to send me a copy of a reciet proveing you have used it wisely.

I will. I promise. Honest Injun.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
My impression is: all such groups are suspected and there must be some states that either invented such groups or at least support them; for it is not logical that all the world fight them and they persist in such way.

Who has the advantage: none else than Tel Aviv and their allies?

Such criminal acts like explosions in public places: such crimes cannot be justified by the Quran and the Islam religion; in fact no such alleged suicides had been cited in all the history of the Islam.

Moreover, extending the explosions to remote Muslim countries like Pakistan and Indonesia ... in order to silence those Muslim countries from protesting against the Zionist transgression on the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

This is my impression, and God is the All-Knowing.