Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
LOL :lol: Trump had his A$$ handed to him a few times on the CNN debate.

Not bankrupt once, twice..... Four times!!! Go Carla!!

Obama has more class in his baby finger than Trump has in his whole body.

So does Bernie.

A few weeks ago Bernie refused to answer a question about Hillary's hair.

Over at the New York Times Magazine, Ana Marie Cox took a stab at it with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), opting for a somewhat coy approach.

Simply put, Sanders wasn't amused:
Cox: Do you think it’s fair that Hillary’s hair gets a lot more scrutiny than yours does?
Sanders: Hillary’s hair gets more scrutiny than my hair?
Cox: Yeah.
Sanders: Is that what you’re asking?
Sanders: O.K., Ana, I don’t mean to be rude here. I am running for president of the United States on serious issues, O.K.? Do you have serious questions?

Sanders: When the media worries about what Hillary’s hair looks like or what my hair looks like, that’s a real problem. We have millions of people who are struggling to keep their heads above water, who want to know what candidates can do to improve their lives, and the media will very often spend more time worrying about hair than the fact that we’re the only major country on earth that doesn't guarantee health care to all people.
Cox: It’s also true that the media pays more attention to what female candidates look like than it does to what male candidates look like.

Sanders: That may be. That may be, and it’s absolutely wrong.

Next question, please.

Bernie Sanders is not impressed with your questions about Hillary Clinton’s hair - The Washington Post

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So does Bernie.

A few weeks ago Bernie refused to answer a question about Hillary's hair.
Clearly a man who's hiding something.

Over at the New York Times Magazine,
Ana Marie Cox took a stab at it with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), opting for a somewhat coy approach.

You mean the New York Times can be as shallow and stupid as Fox? Careful, tay, they'll take away your lefty card.

Simply put, Sanders wasn't amused:
Cox: Do you think it’s fair that Hillary’s hair gets a lot more scrutiny than yours does?
Sanders: Hillary’s hair gets more scrutiny than my hair?
Sanders: Is that what you’re asking?
Sanders: O.K., Ana, I don’t mean to be rude here. I am running for president of the United States on serious issues, O.K.? Do you have serious questions?

OK, this man is clearly not qualified to be President.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Boomer's love for Vladimir Putin is well known, especially since he posted all the pictures of Putin he likes to masturbate to.

Given that, here's a suggestion: invite Putin to come to Canada, change his name to Poutine, and run him for PM. That way, when all the other candidates mysteriously die the day before the election, Canada will have a true strongman at the helm. As an extra added benefit, Boomer will die of explosive orgasm.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
With him being so loose lipped around women it wouldn't surprise me if by next spring a bunch of ex co-workers/employees conveniently bring forward lawsuits. Kind of Bill Cosby lite.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump has captured the public's anger with his belligerence and insults.

I figure it's only a matter of time until one of the no-hopers figures he can trump Trump on the whole "belligerent jerk" thing, and deck him onstage in one of the debates.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
With him being so loose lipped around women it wouldn't surprise me if by next spring a bunch of ex co-workers/employees conveniently bring forward lawsuits. Kind of Bill Cosby lite.

.... and with his claim to 7 billion - why not :lol:

Boomer's love for Vladimir Putin is well known, especially since he posted all the pictures of Putin he likes to masturbate to.

Given that, here's a suggestion: invite Putin to come to Canada, change his name to Poutine, and run him for PM. That way, when all the other candidates mysteriously die the day before the election, Canada will have a true strongman at the helm. As an extra added benefit, Boomer will die of explosive orgasm.

Oh a Putigasim ;)

Nah, I liked Putin because he put Obama in his place on International issues in the Middle East.

Other than that Putin is eyeing Canada's northern region, something Justine Trudeu wants to leave to bureaucrats to figure out. Nope can't say I'm over thrilled with Putin and his claims to Canada's northern regions.

That said, Putin does remind me of George W Bush, either you're with us or against us.. ;)

The Russian Cowboy

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Americans are becoming dumber. Surprised this election hasn't been turned into a game show or an American idol contest.

Guess you're a true tea bagger Eagle.

And you are just so brilliant Boomer.

Nah, I liked Putin because he put Obama in his place on International issues in the Middle East.

Other than that Putin is eyeing Canada's northern region, something Justine Trudeu wants to leave to bureaucrats to figure out. Nope can't say I'm over thrilled with Putin and his claims to Canada's northern regions.

That said, Putin does remind me of George W Bush, either you're with us or against us.. ;)

The Russian Cowboy

He also hates and oppresses gay people which I suppose makes you a homophobe with your way of thinking.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
.... and with his claim to 7 billion - why not :lol:

Oh a Putigasim ;)

But you're OK with the gay-bashing, murdering reporters, and imprisoning everybody who disagrees with him.