Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm really not sure why you're so upset that a leading Republican candidate is using race as an issue. It's a standard Republican tactic.

Is it because the race isn't black, for once?

I don't like race being used as a hate tactic period..

So think about this for a minute, the Mexican President said once; "the Mexicans do the work not even the blacks will do."

CNN.com - Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

I'm just wondering once they kick out all the illegals, who will pick the fruit, cotton and do the work the blacks won't do? Maybe this is Donald Trump's way of bringing the United States back to the 50's era as many throwback Republicans would love to do... and a few Democrats.

Back to a white America, blacks in the fields, servants, labor, and Mexico a great place to visit and do Elvis Musicals.. LOL :lol:

Just Say'in somebody has to pick the food, unless you want to start paying $50 for a head of lettuce..

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So Trumps ranting about how badly the Free Trades have hurt Americans and his wanting to put in a 35% tariff has the Owners excited....

The battle against Donald Trump is ramping up on a new front: Super PACs.

The economic conservative Super PAC “Club for Growth Action” is jumping into the fray, unveiling an Iowa ad buy with two television spots worth more than $1 million. The ads start Thursday in Iowa, both on local television and on Fox News.

Conservative Super PAC Declares War on Donald Trump - ABC News

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfwW7IjjBg

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't like race being used as a hate tactic period..

So think about this for a minute, the Mexican President said once; "the Mexicans do the work not even the blacks will do."

CNN.com - Mexican*leader criticized for*comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

I'm just wondering once they kick out all the illegals, who will pick the fruit, cotton and do the work the blacks won't do? Maybe this is Donald Trump's way of bringing the United States back to the 50's era as many throwback Republicans would love to do... and a few Democrats.

Back to a white America, blacks in the fields, servants, labor, and Mexico a great place to visit and do Elvis Musicals.. LOL :lol:

Just Say'in somebody has to pick the food, unless you want to start paying $50 for a head of lettuce..
So, your real problem is that you don't want pickers to get decent wages?

OK, I'm down with that.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So, your real problem is that you don't want pickers to get decent wages?

OK, I'm down with that.

Who says they don't get decent wages...

I know a few Apple pickers who are illegal and live in Yakima Washington.

Same as in Kelowna, BC Canada they are paid by the basket, and others work as sorters in the packing warehouse. They are paid better than minimum wage.

Also, in Oklahoma illegals worked in the meat packing plants, ICE kept raiding the companies. So they deported a bunch of Catholic Mexicans and imported legal help from Muslim counties. Now the residences are all pissed and the business owners have to accommodate for prayer.

So what would you prefer? An illegal Catholic, or a legal Muslim that could be a terrorist sympathizer.

Personally, I'll go with the Catholic ideology...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Same as in Kelowna, BC Canada they are paid by the basket, and others work as sorters in the packing warehouse. They are paid better than minimum wage.

Also, in Oklahoma illegals worked in the meat packing plants, ICE kept raiding the companies. So they deported a bunch of Catholic Mexicans and imported legal help from Muslim counties. Now the residences are all pissed and the business owners have to accommodate for prayer.

So what would you prefer? An illegal Catholic, or a legal Muslim that could be a terrorist sympathizer.

Interesting post, it was just announced on the radio a couple of days ago that while an action can be illegal a person can not.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The bigot is obsessing again I see.

Yes you are, following me around CC having Trumpgasims.

You do realize that Trump will never be nominated by the GOP, and if he is elected President, by the off chance the rest of the world will lose respect for the USA.

Trump is a clown, a biggot (just like his supporters).

But you keep defending him Eagle, speaks volumes about you as a person. Sadly you and Walter are now pretty much the same level of intellect it seems.

Interesting post, it was just announced on the radio a couple of days ago that while an action can be illegal a person can not.

Nice to hear, but explain that to the biggot Trumpians.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't even have to say your name so the shoe certainly fits.

And me... I have little care of what racist, bigoted, homophobes say or think about me so you are free to insult.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Yes you are, following me around CC having Trumpgasims.

You do realize that Trump will never be nominated by the GOP, and if he is elected President, by the off chance the rest of the world will lose respect for the USA.

If you'd been following the Obama threads you'd know the world lost all respect for the USA 7 years ago........

Donald Trump can’t name his favorite Bible verse and the church he claimed to worship at says he’s not an active member – and that’s not counting his unchristian-like bullying. Fox contributor and megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress still thinks Trump’s just what Jesus would have wanted.

Fox Pastor Jeffress Wants Evangelicals To Vote For Trump Despite His Ungodliness - NewsHounds

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Canadian slaves.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't even have to say your name so the shoe certainly fits..

Sure you have been calling me that every time I insult your hero Donald Trump.

Let's agree to the fact that Trump is a biggoted egotistical blowhard, that is just doing this Presidential BS run for publicity and should never be President of the USA. Can you agree to that Eagle, or you to busy licking the ball sweat of Trumps bag. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wouldn't bet my first born on that! :)

I was here when they were posted. I am surprised you don't remember them.

Sure you have been calling me that every time I insult your hero Donald Trump.

You might want to scroll back and check on where the name calling began.

I am enjoying seeing Trump get everyone in an absolute panic but I was hoping for Cruz or maybe Walker to be out front. Carson I think is too honorable for all this mess but I'd be for him as well. I would absolutely vote for Trump over Hillary and JEB though.

Let's agree to the fact that Trump is a biggoted egotistical blowhard, that is just doing this Presidential BS run for publicity and should never be President of the USA. Can you agree to that Eagle, or you to busy licking the ball sweat of Trumps bag. :lol:

Let's just agree that he's against illegal immigration and you are just a blow hard and want at least four years of Hillary's pantsuits.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Gotta love Americans. The fact that Trump would even be in the conversation for President just confirms how silly they're becoming down there. Every time I think they can't possibly get any goofier, they surprise me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Gotta love Americans. The fact that Trump would even be in the conversation for President just confirms how silly they're becoming down there. Every time I think they can't possibly get any goofier, they surprise me.

Exactly

Let's just agree that he's against illegal immigration and you are just a blow hard and want at least four years of Hillary's pantsuits.

Americans are becoming dumber. Surprised this election hasn't been turned into a game show or an American idol contest.

Guess you're a true tea bagger Eagle.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
EagleSmack gets a Trump Stamp... :lol: