Thuggery of the Left

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Roger that. I've said a few times there's no discernable difference between the wingers left and right.
Some pigs get bigger and fatter at the trough but most all are pigs .
Our job is to elect the skinniest pigs and keep them that way . Right or left handed pigs are all the same .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No need to censor them. Actually, I appreciate people that speak out against the science of climate change. Then I know I'm dealing with an idiot or a partisan zealot incapable of independent thought. Or, in your case--both.

Give me a red if you love Obama, Walter!,,

What science? The kind that claimed the NWP would be open water two years ago?

Good for them.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Yes it is sad and its a two way street in time past the right when in power
used police to prevent trade unionists from organizing and invoking strikes.
We got past that and now the shoe is on the other foot.
I was once asked if I would run for office I said only if I could be the minister
of revenge.
Governments on both sides have done this for eon's and it is only since the
freedom of information and social media that is has come to the public's
attention in a broad way.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"A post on the Columbia Police Officers Association’s Facebook page commemorating “Darren Wilson Day” has drawn fire from some Columbia residents, the city’s mayor and the police department itself."

"About 20 protesters gathered at noon in front of the Columbia Police Department headquarters at 600 E. Walnut St. City Manager Mike Matthes and police Chief Ken Burton attended the gathering.

“I found the post offensive, and I thought I needed to stand with the community and say what the police department thinks about it,” Burton said at the protest. “It was insensitive at best, and provocative at worst.”"

Waltard thinks the Columbia, SC city manager and chief of police are thugs.