Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, A-hole. I have an extremely low opinion of someone who joins in with a bully, like that.
You may not think much of my "civil discourse" but a lifetime of experience encountering toadies like you is that you and yours are defective human beings.

I have never advertised my military service like your pal "Eagle Smack" but it has been listed on my profile since the day that I registered for this forum.

Now would you like to go into details about the "battles" that you fought? What a moronic question you asked, BTW.

Maybe,in circumstances like this one where you haven't a clue about the meaning of your insults but you go ahead and make them anyway, perhaps you should just shut the feck up and not join the lynch mob, a-hole.
Well did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what .
Once again I never once called your character or honesty into question I simply asked you to clarify a point .( a point that you made by the way ) . I again ask you to reread my posts and take back your insulting remarks .

Curious, let it go. I don't care what you did in the Cold War: manned a DEW line station, served as a clerk-typist in Manitoba, or rode the waves in a Canadian ship. You served with honour, and your readiness is what stopped, and eventually destroyed, the USSR.

When EagleSmack's in a better mood, he'll acknowledge that.

I acknowledge it now. We worked hard to hold the line against the only existential threat the U.S. and Canada ever faced. We done good.
And I hold the same opinion of all who served with honor during those trying times . But the difference between serving and fighting is huge .

Korea was an enormous success, in the end. Anyone who doubts the need to stop the Communists from enslaving the South (literally) need only compare the two Koreas and understand that "Communist slavery" was far more than mete propagandistic rhetoric.

I was an engineer ... still am.
So how do you equate that with what is happening in Vietnam today as opposed to N.Korea ?

you got that right...
Another who would rather insult the poster rather than the message .
Good work Sal .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Well did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what .
Once again I never once called your character or honesty into question I simply asked you to clarify a point .( a point that you made by the way ) . I again ask you to reread my posts and take back your insulting remarks .

And I hold the same opinion of all who served with honor during those trying times . But the difference between serving and fighting is huge .

So how do you equate that with what is happening in Vietnam today as opposed to N.Korea ?

Another who would rather insult the poster rather than the message .
Good work Sal .

Go bother someone else.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I was in the Navy in a seaborne trade sailing out of the Atlantic coast and that was our primary mission for almost two generations.

And where did the fighting take against NATO adversaries take place?

When EagleSmack's in a better mood, he'll acknowledge that.

Perhaps you should have followed the thread. I was not denigrating his service.

I have never advertised my military service like your pal "Eagle Smack" but it has been listed on my profile since the day that I registered for this forum.

Funny

How was Ronald Reagan a shirker?

He never saw any military service ... only in fictitious movie roles.

BTW... do you still believe Ronald Reagan was a "shirker" and was never in the military? I see you brushed right past that.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And where did the fighting take against NATO adversaries take place?

Perhaps you should have followed the thread. I was not denigrating his service.

Funny

BTW... do you still believe Ronald Reagan was a "shirker" and was never in the military? I see you brushed right past that.

Pi55 off, tu rd.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Donald Trump Says “Major Lawsuit” Against Univision Coming For Dumping Miss USA

“We’ll be bringing a major lawsuit against Univision for defamation, and also they owe us a lot of money,” Donald Trump said bluntly to Deadline today after Univision said it wouldn’t be air the Miss USA Pageant next month.

Earlier Thursday, Univision said it was ending the deal because of the GOP contender’s remarks last week about immigrants, specifically Mexicans. “It wasn’t just people from Mexico I was talking about,” Trump says now of his June 16 comments about “rapists,” drug dealers and other criminals coming into the U.S. Also today, co-host of the now-not-airing pageant Roselyn Sanchez said she was joining J Bevin in dropping out of the Spanish simulcast of the show because of Trump’s comments.

The former Celebrity Apprentice host denied that he is biased against Mexicans or meant any insult. “These are people from all over the world who are coming in,” he said of the crooks he claimed where crossing the border almost at will. “I’m not saying Mexicans, it’s an open house. They are coming in from all over the world.” He asserted, “I love Mexico, I love Mexicans — they have such great spirit.”

Donald Trump Says “Major Lawsuit” Against Univision Coming For Dumping Miss USA | Deadline

Fox News' Gretchen Carlson had asked Trump whether in light of all this controversy and today's resulting Univision decision he wanted to amend his presidential announcement remarks about Mexico sending us their "rapists." Nope.

That's a hill America's classiest cl******* is willing to die on.

Donald Trump: I’ll Sue Univision for Breach of Contract | Mediaite

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Honestly you have to really have a Jerry Springer show mentality to take Trump and the like serious as leaders of a nation. The man isn't even a true reflection of corporate America he's more now a product of the Barnum and Bailey show. I can't see anyone on either side that I'd place my trust in for that office.