Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most Sane of All

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You don't give a damn about us out east who are suffering increased gasoline prices do you? It will get to you soon enough.

We get the same thing on this coast. Gas went up another nickel today. Now paying $105.9 Yesterday it was $101.9. The drop in crude prices is not hurting oil company profits one bit.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We get the same thing on this coast. Gas went up another nickel today. Now paying $105.9 Yesterday it was $101.9. The drop in crude prices is not hurting oil company profits one bit.
What was it when oil was $80 more a barrel. $121.00? I would be tempted to adjust the inflation index based on those numbers alone.

Cars are cheaper in Wetaskiwin.
Hookers too, what's your point?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Did anyone read the linked article? Calling that a scientific study is a bit of a joke.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

If you’re a conspiracy theorist, then you’re crazy, right? That’s been the common belief for years, but recent studies prove that just the opposite is true.​
Researchers — psychologists and social scientists, mostly — in the U.S. and United Kingdom say data indicate that, contrary to those mainstream media stereotypes, “conspiracy theorists” appear to be more sane than people who accept official versions of controversial and contested events.

Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most Sane of All | World Truth.TV
Well psychologists believe anything and sociologists are pseudo-scientists so that takes care of that nonsense.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really? To bad I'm not going to give you time to repent that lie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_psychologists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_sociologists
Pages in category "Jewish sociologists"

The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

K

L

M

O

P

R

S

T

V

W

Z

Guards, remove this, . . . this anti-semite.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Really? To bad I'm not going to give you time to repent that lie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_psychologists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_sociologists
Pages in category "Jewish sociologists"

The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

K

L

M

O

P

R

S

T

V

W

Z

Guards, remove this, . . . this anti-semite.
What a stupid post. What has their religious faith etc got to do with anything.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If one part of their claim to fame is a whitewash so is the rest of it.

If they want Jewish Bank for Jews then let them, us Gentiles will struggle along with a Gentile Bank that has interest free loans to 'the Flock'. The only ones that said it was a job for the Jews only was, wait for it, the same Jews.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
If one part of their claim to fame is a whitewash so is the rest of it.

If they want Jewish Bank for Jews then let them, us Gentiles will struggle along with a Gentile Bank that has interest free loans to 'the Flock'. The only ones that said it was a job for the Jews only was, wait for it, the same Jews.
Have you considered getting a lobotomy?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not really.

Is that for my piece of mind or yours, by yours I mean the members here who fit the definition of condemning any criticism of the Rothschild Bankers, Jews in any reference, and Israel.

If I was taking a critical look at society at 17 you can bet I covered a lot of 'topics'. Fast forward to the day I made my first post and the same pricks I met in my childhood are all bunched together in one place and still the same pricks they were were back them. By pricks I mean somebody who thinks he is more important to this earth than somebody else, back then it would be the leaders and businessmen of Grande Prairie. Anybody who has spent any time there knows it is a pretty 'clicky town', just as bad as this place and a little better hidden as your chats would be mostly behind closed doors rather than in front of the one being discussed.

Time will tell if that becomes more true or there is no connection and 'bad manners' are part of a diseased social structure.

What I learn talking to 'the crew' in charge of this gives me the insight I need to guide the conversations in other places. All you avoidance tactics are easy to see here and in the pages of headlines that are pushed out daily, welcome to programming 101.
The place I come from is obviously different than this place and at the moment it is the collective that is throwing out the troll posts rater than me. Trust me when I say my first visit here would have been just like this one is going if I had been exposed to the tactics the members use on people they have judged to be 'lesser people'.
I also think as long as I don't fall into troll only mode myself and the articles I link to are truthful they will be tolerated and sent down the rabbit-hole.
Just before I got booted from 'Rapture-Ready' (for showing more of the 12 tribes were saved than they promoted) one of the site owners made an appearance and basically said, 'every now and then somebody gets it right' to which I said, 'after this' in Re:4:1 was the start of a different vision rather than a continuation of the vision in the previous chapter. That was a new concept for him and he instantly liked it. I was a thorn in their side the wold time I was there, the ones that came around to accepting what I promoted as being what the Bible promoted ended up with a better doctrine.
The Bible is a closed book so nothing new is possible, in the modern world the headlines and the details behind them are 'a heavy read' until you have all the background, after that the pieces fall into their proper place after the lies have been stripped away.

Do the trolls even know their posts end up with me finding another bit about the seamy side of the social elite that do have enough control to be able to pull all the right strings? You and the rest must know it is all bad news considering the number of posts made over the years I've been here that are geared towards shitting me up.

Discuss, . . .