Quit picking on Obama……

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
My mistake too, I thought that you and gopher writing Cornel West was a typo for Colonel West the way Colonel is pronounced in English......

You rushed to defend him because you right wingers are always out to wipe each other's butt on this forum. In doing so you make utter fools of yourselves. But thanks for the laugh.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

You rushed to defend him because you right wingers are always out to wipe each other's butt on this forum. In doing so you make utter fools of yourselves. But thanks for the laugh.

At least I admit to my mistakes...
Leftards like you should try it sometimes instead of deflecting and moving the goal posts......

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
When he sent that last night I was thinking the same thing.

Leftards never admit they are wrong.

Reichtard Wally didn't admit to his error and gave me a red (I returned the favor). But as always you delusionals defend him.

By contrast Colpy pointed out an error regarding domestic terrorism a few weeks back and I admitted to my error and regarded him for pointed it out and he gave me a greenie for my admission. Remember?

We truth speaking patriots are that way.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Reichtard Wally didn't admit to his error and gave me a red (I returned the favor). But as always you delusionals defend him.

Wtf are you on about?

By contrast Colpy pointed out an error regarding domestic terrorism a few weeks back and I admitted to my error and regarded him for pointed it out and he gave me a greenie for my admission. Remember?

Not at all.

geez

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

We truth speaking patriots are that way.

I think when it comes to left tards vs. right tards, it's pretty well a dead heat, Gopher. You can't really trust either of them. -:)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Mark Steyn on President Obama's ridiculous characterization of Isis as the "JayVees" of jihad:

If there is a JV player on the court at the moment, if you ask Putin, if you ask the mullahs, if you ask the Chinese Politburo, if you ask ISIS, if you ask every rinky-dink jihadist on the outskirts of Benghazi who the JV player is on court, they're going to have no problem telling you it's President Obama. A man who's shredded American foreign policy and left Al Qaeda, ISIS, and its affiliates running around, gamboling across a vast swathe of territory from West Africa to Afghanistan - that's the JV player on the court today.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Mark Steyn on President Obama's ridiculous characterization of Isis as the "JayVees" of jihad:

If there is a JV player on the court at the moment, if you ask Putin, if you ask the mullahs, if you ask the Chinese Politburo, if you ask ISIS, if you ask every rinky-dink jihadist on the outskirts of Benghazi who the JV player is on court, they're going to have no problem telling you it's President Obama. A man who's shredded American foreign policy and left Al Qaeda, ISIS, and its affiliates running around, gamboling across a vast swathe of territory from West Africa to Afghanistan - that's the JV player on the court today.

Steyn is out to lunch. To continue the analogy, the ball is currently in Russia. ISIS is a side-show. If Steyn wants to go fight them, I'll lend him my old combat boots.

Otherwise, we've bigger fish to fry in Europe right now.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Steyn is out to lunch. To continue the analogy, the ball is currently in Russia. ISIS is a side-show. If Steyn wants to go fight them, I'll lend him my old combat boots.

Otherwise, we've bigger fish to fry in Europe right now.

A SIDE SHOW??

You're reading straight from the script sent from Obama.

A side show.

Yeah.....but Israel/Gaza is genocide.

****ing progressives are morons.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
We all have different perspectives on Obama. However, I think we can all agree about one thing. Obama has transformed America just as he said he would. He has placed the country on a new trajectory.