Quit picking on Obama……

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I'm sure there's other possibilities (like Edgar Cayce and Sylvia Browne) but I'm not sure there's any that have been verified! I was once pretty well convinced of Edgar Cayce, but since then I've found a lot of people are skeptical of him.

There may be different planes of existence if esoteric cosmologists are right. I can neither confirm nor deny.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
You know what Gopher politics is give and take .Men and Women representing their communities trying to do the best for the most .
Men and Women that are simply that human beings with all their faults and strengths . You bad me good just does not work and never will .

Telling lies isn't the solution. Pretending that Obama has taken more vacation time than Bush is total horseshtt and the record clearly shows it. Politics in that part of the world was far more critical under Bush_Idiot's regime than it is today as we had more Americans facing hazards with all those boots on the ground. Yet Bush had no trouble going on extended vacation (3 years worth of time in an 8 year period) without the slightest objection from the delusional far right. Let's have your comments on that.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Now Is The Time At SDA When We Juxtapose!

Carol Platt Liebau (Hugh Hewitt Show) 2009;
[W]hen he was at the [Harvard Law Review] you did get a very distinct sense that he was the kind of guy who much more interested in being the president of the Review, than he was in doing anything as president of the Review.
A lot of the time he quote/unquote "worked from home", which was sort of a shorthand - and people would say it sort of wryly - shorthand for not really doing much. He just wasn't around. Most of the day to day work was carried out by the managing editor of the Review, my predecessor, a great guy called Tom Pirelli whose actually going to be one of the assistant attorney generals now.
He's the one who did most of the day to day work. Barack Obama was nowhere to be seen. Occasionally he would drop in he would talk to people, and then he'd leave again as though his very arrival had been a benediction in and of itself, but not very much got done.
Howard Kurtz, 2014;
What is striking now is a growing sense, fairly or unfairly, that Obama is not capable of rising to the occasion, that he just doesn't like politics, that he's disengaged, that despite his soaring rhetoric in 2008 he has a passion deficit.
All the criticism about him playing golf and being at Martha's Vineyard is kind of a code for his supposedly being unplugged from the job.

Small Dead Animals

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hey, Colpy, have you noticed there's not a single comment anywhere on this board about Obama ordering airstrikes against ISIS?

But you don't hate him, right? You just refuse to credit him with doing something you're delighted to see done.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Hey, Colpy, have you noticed there's not a single comment anywhere on this board about Obama ordering airstrikes against ISIS?

But you don't hate him, right? You just refuse to credit him with doing something you're delighted to see done.

Several folks here have said he should not have ordered air strikes and if you read my posts you would know I've said enough times to GTFO of the entire region.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Telling lies isn't the solution. Pretending that Obama has taken more vacation time than Bush is total horseshtt and the record clearly shows it. Politics in that part of the world was far more critical under Bush_Idiot's regime than it is today as we had more Americans facing hazards with all those boots on the ground. Yet Bush had no trouble going on extended vacation (3 years worth of time in an 8 year period) without the slightest objection from the delusional far right. Let's have your comments on that.
I have done none of that , but you sure have .
Give and take , take and Give .

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
My mistake. The article was written by Cornell West, a well-known libtard, not Allen West.