Liz Warren For President

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I read a brief bio- voted both sides, dependent upon the bill, then went Democrat???

She's only held one office... Democrat Senator from Massachusetts.

She stated she voted as a Republican but she also claimed to be a Native American.

She's as moonbat as they come and her handlers keep her far from the free press. Sort of like Mick to Rocky... "Dey wuz all hand picked" with regards to her interviews with the press. All she needs to do is vote Democrat and she has a job for life as a Senator in Massachusetts.

I want to see her run on the national stage.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Liz Warren...straight off the reservation.

Yup, so she claims and Harvard agreed and claimed her as a Native American professor for years.

I would like to see her actually have to answer that question outside the confines of her ultra-lib mob here in Massachusetts.

The City of Boston rightfully fired two white Boston Firefighters who claimed African-American heritage to get their jobs.

Liz Warren claimed Native American Heritage... got a job at Harvard and became a US Senator!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
She's only held one office... Democrat Senator from Massachusetts.

She stated she voted as a Republican but she also claimed to be a Native American.

She's as moonbat as they come and her handlers keep her far from the free press. Sort of like Mick to Rocky... "Dey wuz all hand picked" with regards to her interviews with the press. All she needs to do is vote Democrat and she has a job for life as a Senator in Massachusetts.

I want to see her run on the national stage.

Oh is that the one. 1 millionth FN Peoples. Yep, I got that as well. Can a Canadian run? I mean Cruz was 50 - 50???
I if elected will have at State Dinners randomly selected people form the telephone book.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Yup, so she claims and Harvard agreed and claimed her as a Native American professor for years.

I would like to see her actually have to answer that question outside the confines of her ultra-lib mob here in Massachusetts.

The City of Boston rightfully fired two white Boston Firefighters who claimed African-American heritage to get their jobs.

Liz Warren claimed Native American Heritage... got a job at Harvard and became a US Senator!

Maybe Liz is one of the Welsh Indians.

Welsh Indians - RationalWiki

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

She did, once. She claimed her parents told her of their Native American ancestry so she never bothered to check it out because, well, her parents told her it was so.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
She did, once. She claimed her parents told her of their Native American ancestry so she never bothered to check it out because, well, her parents told her it was so.

And it worked, she checked the Native American box on her Harvard App and landed a nice 6 figure job.