Let's pick on Hillary (Her Thighness)

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
Here's the Hilary playbook 2016:

"We must adopt some form of accelerated path to citizenship for those residing in the U.S. without visas." Notice lack of usage of word "illegals"?

"We must expand and extend term limits for unemployment benefits to include those who have no choice but to face the spectre of transitioning to welfare."

"We must fine tune and expand those features of the ACA to make ALL citizens eligible for affordable healthcare through a program of single payer that assesses deductibles to registered income of cardholder."

"Women choosing to serve their country in one of our armed forces deserve to be able to do so with the assurance crimes of a sexual nature will not threaten their career paths in any way."

"I want to assure all citizens wherever they may be and during whatever role they are asked to fill by our country that whatever threat they may face on our behalf they will not face alone, nor will they be forsaken and left behind. The full force and power of the U.S. of A. will be brought to bear to guarantee their safety."

Hilary spouting these and similar inane platitudes throughout her campaign will virtually guarantee her to be a shoe-in with all minorities and gender biased voters lining up in the rain for hours on end to get to the polls.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Barring any unforseen event that would impede her from running, she will run - in fact is running now. She will likely win as 50% of the American electorate are looking for more freebies and the chances of the repubs producing a reasonable candidate is near impossible.

Absolutely. The dependent class is growing. Lots of free money and fraud abounds.

Taunton woman charged with drug trafficking after search warrant execution - News - The Taunton Daily Gazette, Taunton, MA - Taunton, MA

This woman had 13 EBT SNAP cards when she was busted for heroine.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave
Hillary is too old to take another run at prez.

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

I rest my case.

I admire Reagan in many ways, but his health problems in his second term made him ineffective in many ways. It's possible that the same thing would happen to any elderly person who occupies the White House. Hillary is too old to be president.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Nice to know your high opinion of women. You'd get along fine in any Islamic country.

Not so great there Walter considering the awful crimes that went on in his administration.
crimes? what crimes? old white Republicans do not commit crimes, they just make tough decisions doncha know...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nice to know your high opinion of women. You'd get along fine in any Islamic country.

Not so great there Walter considering the awful crimes that went on in his administration.

Out of fairness I don't think someone's opinion of Hillary is any more of a reflection on women in general than what the opinion of Sarah Palin would be.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Out of fairness I don't think someone's opinion of Hillary is any more of a reflection on women in general than what the opinion of Sarah Palin would be.

sarah palin had very little in the 'brain cell' catagorie, totally the opposite of 'hilliary', who
is highly intelligent, and this has nothing to do with running or not running, just a fact to remember.
whether one likes hilliary or not, everyone should read her life story, it is impressive as an individual,
aside from bill.
sarah palin was just a pretty face that the republican party 'used' to suck in voters, as she had the
gift of the gab, as long as she didn't have to memorize anything significant or important.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
sarah palin had very little in the 'brain cell' catagorie, totally the opposite of 'hilliary', who
is highly intelligent, and this has nothing to do with running or not running, just a fact to remember.
whether one likes hilliary or not, everyone should read her life story, it is impressive as an individual,
aside from bill.
sarah palin was just a pretty face that the republican party 'used' to suck in voters, as she had the
gift of the gab, as long as she didn't have to memorize anything significant or important.

I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a little cynical as far as politicians are concerned, but I think anyone who is really intelligent avoids politics. Hillary does have a flair for the dramatic.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a little cynical as far as politicians are concerned, but I think anyone who is really intelligent avoids politics. Hillary does have a flair for the dramatic.

if you doubt her intelligence, read her story. actually she is quite down
to earth, haven't noticed any dramatics from her, but i certainly have
noticed the dramatics toward her.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
if you doubt her intelligence, read her story. actually she is quite down
to earth, haven't noticed any dramatics from her, but i certainly have
noticed the dramatics toward her.

Bill is a Rhodes Scholar, so I don't imagine he'd marry a dummy. I was just thinking of the one occasion when she alit from the plane in the Middle East among bombs, shells and shrapnel. L.O.L.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Bill is a Rhodes Scholar, so I don't imagine he'd marry a dummy. I was just thinking of the one occasion when she alit from the plane in the Middle East among bombs, shells and shrapnel. L.O.L.

do you really want to go into the antics of bill clinton, rhodes scholar or not.

one can just turn that around, her level of education wasn't going to turn out a person who would marry
a dummy either, but i think it turned out she was a bit more diciplined than he in certain parts of
life, which wasn't flattering for a 'rhodes scholar'.