George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I bet you see lots of things you want to see. Pity facts aren't among them

I've seen all the "facts" peddled by the Trayvonites. They are usually disproved rather quickly though by those who have studied the ins and outs of the case properly.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Who are you to say he has "poor decision making skills"? He broke no laws.
Who am I....*falls on the floor laughing*

I am the one saying he doesn't have good decision making skills which is evidenced by where his choices have led him. (In his own words) You apparently think he is okey dokey in that department. HE on the other hand is living the result of his decisions and even he is beginning to understand it isn't working so well for him. In fact he appears to be moving incrementally, albeit very slowly, forward.

Here's another angle for you since you are one on the board here who likes to divide people into left and right, which in your book essentially means wrong and right.... you seems to be backing victimization here.... is that correct? Poor old George is a victim of a left winged society... poor weak, hard done by George...is that how you view this guy...as weak and beaten by the left.

If so let me know, it would turn human tragedy into a triumph of sorts...twisted perhaps but whatever.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You see "facts" that one of "those people" were killed in an altercation

Because he was being a violent thug and was smashing Mr Zimmerman's head on the floor. Mr Zimmerman defended himself, as any right-thinking person would.

Poor old George is a victim of a left winged society... poor weak, hard done by George...is that how you view this guy...as weak and beaten by the left

Poor old Mr Zimmerman is a victim of PC left wingers who - and we've seen this all before - have a tendency to side with the CRIMINAL rather than the victim. He's a victims of morons who think people have no right to defend themselves from a violent thug.

Thankfully, the laws of the state of Florida disagree with you.

But, don't worry, I'm sure some other little angel will get offed by evil whitey soon enough. Just keep your pitchforks and flaming torches in reserve till then.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
my god maybe that's what happened to him, his head got all smashed up on the floor....yeah that's the problem, floor smashed....brains got pulverized...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Because he was being a violent thug and smashing Mr Zimmerman's head on the floor. Mr Zimmerman defended himself, as any right-thinking person would.
In the end - yes he would have defended himself - if he hadn't been so arrogant as to take the law into his own hands after the police were called.

Karma's a bitch and Zimmerman's paying the piper

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
my god maybe that's what happened to him, his head got all smashed up on the floor....yeah that's the problem, floor smashed....brains got pulverized...

And having you head smashed against the floor by a thug is a laughing matter, is it?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
And having you head smashed against the floor by a thug is a laughing matter, is it?
well they were outside for one thing, and the other is just a matter of semantics which made it quite funny for me

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
well they were outside for one thing

Zimmerman: "That's it Mr Martin. You keep smashing my head on the floor and in all likelihood leave me brain-damaged or dead. I have a gun but I can't use it to defend myself because we're outside, you see. So go head. Smash my head on the floor."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What laws did Martin break?

Attacking Mr Zimmerman and smashing his head on the floor. There's one for starters. That's got to be illegal, surely.

Being in possession of a bag of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea, two of the three main ingredients of an illegal drug called Purple Drink. If that's what he was using them for, then there's another law he was breaking.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
*falls on the floor laughing my azz off*....omg, that is the fastest six reds I've ever received in my life....bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.... too funny...i guess i won.....

omg too funny....

you get six greens for that....aaaaaaaaaaawesome

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Post #1870538 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf
Post #1870514 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf
Post #1870508 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf
Post #1870502 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf
Post #1870495 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf
Post #1870484 - Re: George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back Bad Blackleaf

Here's a picture of BL crying like a schoolgirl....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
*falls on the floor laughing my azz off*....omg, that is the fastest six reds I've ever received in my life....bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.... too funny...i guess i won.....

omg too funny....

you get six greens for that....aaaaaaaaaaawesome
that is seriously THE best laugh I have had all week, like tears laughter...omg, took me a bit to recover...thanks Blankie, sending all kinds of good energy to ya for the laugh....now I'm up to seven and feeling like eight is imminent............baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha...gotta go, catch ya later....that was the best....thanks.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
that is seriously THE best laugh I have had all week, like tears laughter...omg, took me a bit to recover...thanks Blankie, sending all kinds of good energy to ya for the laugh....now I'm up to seven and feeling like eight is imminent............baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha...gotta go, catch ya later....that was the best....thanks.

See you! Bye!

That's that then.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Attacking Mr Zimmerman and smashing his head on the floor. There's one for starters. That's got to be illegal, surely.

Being in possession of a bag of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea, two of the three main ingredients of an illegal drug called Purple Drink. If that's what he was using them for, then there's another law he was breaking.
Which wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman heeded 911's advice: "We don't need you to do that". Even an intelligent Englishman can read the negative connotation....

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Which wouldn't have happened had Zimmerman heeded 911's advice: "We don't need you to do that". Even an intelligent Englishman can read the negative connotation....

You were making it out that they told him NOT to do it. Instead, he was merely told that he didn't have to do it, but he could if he wanted. As it was he did it - every citizen has the right to pursue criminals or suspected criminals - and the court found he broke no law whatsoever.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You were making it out that they told him NOT to do it. Instead, he was merely told that he didn't have to do it, but he could if he wanted. As it was he did it - every citizen has the right to pursue criminals or suspected criminals - and the court found he broke no law whatsoever.

Apparently the Court of Karma has decided otherwise.

911 offers advice. The intelligent act accordingly