George Zimmerman wants his NORMAL life back

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This guy isn't too bright. karma's a bitch.... sucks to be you George but at least you are still alive and could turn things around if only you would learn from your mistakes....but no, he doesn't get it.

George Zimmerman is not getting used to the rest of his life. In a new Spanish language interview with Univision that will air on Sunday night, Zimmerman details exactly how ****ty his existence currently is, while also wondering why he can't live like the rest of us.
First, the grisly details: Zimmerman is $2.5 million in debt. He claims to have post-traumatic stress disorder. He wears a bulletproof vest and follows "safety plans" while in public. He fears being murdered himself. He does not have a job. He does not have health insurance (no Obamacare, eh?). He says that he is homeless.

These are not problems that a few paintings of AP photos can solve. These are not problems that allowing a washed up rapper to beat his *** can solve. It seems like Zimmerman is beginning to realize these facts.

"Honestly, I [would] love to live a calm life without being in the press. I'd like [to be treated like] any American citizen," Zimmerman says in the interview, according to a translation by the New York Daily News. "Have a ticket or an argument [and] not have everyone aware. But that's my life and I do not understand why that is."
At some point, one assumes, he'll figure it out.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This guy isn't too bright. karma's a bitch.... sucks to be you George but at least you are still alive and could turn things around if only you would learn from your mistakes....but no, he doesn't get it.

What "mistakes" would those be? Do they include defending himself from a violent thug?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What "mistakes" would those be? Do they include defending himself from a violent thug?
meh I am not going to take your bait, due to your phraseology your meaning and intent are clear.

I will say we all pay for our choices on a daily basis...every choice has a consequence...if one is miserable, it is up to that individual to switch up their life.....he is still breathing, so he is lucky. His wife dumped him so now he is free as a bird from bothersome bitches and hoodlums attacking him. He needs to stop giving interviews as SLM said, get off his azz, and get some help.

That will get him going in the right direction.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
meh I am not going to take your bait, due to your phraseology your meaning and intent are clear.

I will say we all pay for our choices on a daily basis...every choice has a consequence...if one is miserable, it is up to that individual to switch up their life.....he is still breathing, so he is lucky. His wife dumped him so now he is free as a bird from bothersome bitches and hoodlums attacking him. He needs to stop giving interviews as SLM said, get off his azz, and get some help.

That will get him going in the right direction.

So no answer as to what those "mistakes" are and whether or not they include defending himself from a violent thug. Interesting. That says it all really.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
So no answer as to what those "mistakes" are and whether or not they include defending himself from a violent thug. Interesting. That says it all really.
Apparently it says enough for you to conclude in the manner in which you choose to. I have no problem with that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I am sure his victim would love to have his life back too

He shouldn't have been a violent thug, then. He only has himself to blame.

Just quit the cringy liberal victimising of the criminal.

Apparently it says enough for you to conclude in the manner in which you choose to. I have no problem with that.

So what are Mr Zimmerman's mistakes? Do they include defending himself from a violent thug?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Now he knows why he should have heeded 911's advice and left the arrest to the cops

The big one was following Martin after he called 911

Again, twisting the facts to suit your Trayvonite agenda.

He was told by a dispatcher (not the police) that "we don't need you to do that" - no instruction to NOT do it, just that "we don't need you to do that." Not legally binding in any way. The dispatcher cannot see the situation that Mr Zimmerman was in.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

He was told by a dispatcher (not the police) that "we don't need you to do that" - no instruction to NOT do it, just that "we don't need you to do that." Not legally binding in any way. The dispatcher cannot see the situation that Mr Zimmerman was in.
Twisting? Means the same thing, Britiot

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Twisting? Means the same thing, Britiot

It would be nice if you and your fellow Trayvonites would get their facts right once in a while.

The best I've seen so far was that Trayvonite who told me that Mr Zimmerman assaulted a cop.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Just more proof that the guy is challenged on many levels. He does not have good decision making skills. If he did, he would not be in the current mess he is saying he is.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Just more proof that the guy is challenged on many levels. He does not have good decision making skills. If he did, he would not be in the current mess he is saying he is.

Who are you to say he has "poor decision making skills"? He broke no laws.