Let's pick on Hillary (Her Thighness)

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
If you wanted to start a thread to make fun of Hillary Clinton, what purpose does the CNN clip serve?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
She obviously seems to be hinting at it, but do you guys think she will actually run?

I honestly don't know why she would want to.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That only works when you are living in the White House.

Til then, she's just a disgruntled old white codger

That family has connections. Good old Bill got a sizable donation to his charity a few years back - what was it - around a 100 mill or so.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
2 words RONALD REAGAN.

Men become more distinguished as they age.

On the other hand, it becomes harder and harder to bear a woman's harping and nagging as their looks fade.

The polite thing to do is quietly remove themselves from public view once they have outlived their usefulness as a sex object.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Men become more distinguished as they age.

On the other hand, it becomes harder and harder to bear a woman's harping and nagging as their looks fade.

The polite thing to do is quietly remove themselves from public view once they have outlived their usefulness as a sex object.
Nice to know your high opinion of women. You'd get along fine in any Islamic country.

Best prez in my lifetime but ideologically the opposite of Her Thighness.
Not so great there Walter considering the awful crimes that went on in his administration.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I know plenty of Democrats that wouldn't vote for her. I doubt she'll run, but if she does you will see a Republican in the White House.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Barring any unforseen event that would impede her from running, she will run - in fact is running now. She will likely win as 50% of the American electorate are looking for more freebies and the chances of the repubs producing a reasonable candidate is near impossible.