Wife pleads for Hamilton man's safe return

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
They are in their early 20's so I don't think that rational thought is always present. Because it seems so bizarre it could just have been something small that went sour and then just escalated until they couldn't deal so moved forward into further stupidity and there was no return.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
They are in their early 20's so I don't think that rational thought is always present. Because it seems so bizarre it could just have been something small that went sour and then just escalated until they couldn't deal so moved forward into further stupidity and there was no return.

They think that this duo tried this on another guy in the GTA, but backed off because they thought he might give them a run for their money.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
They think that this duo tried this on another guy in the GTA, but backed off because they thought he might give them a run for their money.
Oooooooooooooooooh groan. It is so tragic the guy is a good looking kid with a wife and baby.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hired by the wife??? Insurance??

Jilted lover??

No I mean someone looking for someone to kill for the purpose of killing them. I don't know why I think that, I hope like hell that I'm wrong, but it's just a gut feeling.

I think maybe because the news came out that the same two guys seemed to be scoping out that other man in Toronto earlier.

I don't know, it's just a feeling.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No I mean someone looking for someone to kill for the purpose of killing them. I don't know why I think that, I hope like hell that I'm wrong, but it's just a gut feeling.

I think maybe because the news came out that the same two guys seemed to be scoping out that other man in Toronto earlier.

I don't know, it's just a feeling.

I do hope the man is alive. But it could be a thrill kill.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I do hope the man is alive. But it could be a thrill kill.

I hope he's alive too but honestly I don't believe that he is. The whole thing seemed off from the beginning, I just didn't see it being about a truck. Hell, maybe it really is about a truck, who knows? This is all speculation, speculation, speculation, right?

But when it came out that they apparently tried this before, they think, with that other guy in Toronto. I just have a really bad feeling about it all.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
source: Tim Bosma: Missing truck found in Kleinburg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a picture going around on twitter that some people say is Dellen Millard (right), 27, the suspect arrested in connection with the Tim Bosma case. Millard is reportedly the grandson of Carl Millard who founded Millardair Ltd, a Canadian Airline that ran until 1990. Investigators are reportedly at an airport in Waterloo, investigating a Millardair Hangar.

I wonder if the fat homely guy on the left is his accomplice. Looks like he will make someone a good wife in prison.. actually both look the part.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope he's alive too but honestly I don't believe that he is. The whole thing seemed off from the beginning, I just didn't see it being about a truck. Hell, maybe it really is about a truck, who knows? This is all speculation, speculation, speculation, right?

But when it came out that they apparently tried this before, they think, with that other guy in Toronto. I just have a really bad feeling about it all.

So far about the saddest news story in Canada this week. Hopefully that vastly improves. I believe in miracles.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This still sounds really F'd up as far as vehicle theft goes. There's got to be something else at play here. Drugs, kidnap for ransom. Something.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This morning they said they had found Tim's truck parked at the suspect's grandmother's house. Bizarre.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Tim Bosma found dead at 2548 Roseville Rd in North Dumfries Township, in a large wooden barn.

Tim Bosma remains have been burned. Hope he was dead before they burned him.

R.I.P. Tim Bosma

They are still looking for two other individuals responsible for his death.

I wish the police would provide the public with a sketch artist picture of the other two individuals, put them on the run and let the public find them.

More info to be released at 2:30 eastern time.

Police Media Briefings - Disappearance of Tim Bosma on Livestream

Last edited:

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
The last time I saw a tearful plea for the return of loved ones was Susan Smith begging for the return of her children!