Annual Vancouver Police Department Auction Of All The Stuff They've Stolen!

The Old Medic
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... can it be any more obvious that the vancouver police department is in the rip-off business?

... does the vancouver police department not realize that the items are privately-owned and don't belong to the vpd? does the vancouver police department not realize that it's a glaring conflict of interest for the vpd to be illegally seizing and then internally liquidating these items?

Obviously, you can not read. You linked to the actual story, but had obviously not been able to comprehend what it said.

Every Police Department around auctions off goods that are recovered but not claimed by the rightful owners. Nothing has been stolen by the Police, and they are NOT in the "rip-off business".

Next time you want to post on a subject, it REALLY would help if you could understand the story of the link that you "use" as your source. Nowhere in that story is there even the slightest implication that the Vancouver Police stole anything, ripped off anything, or that their actions were not routine for a Police Department.

Your "Outrage" is very much misplaced. Makes me wonder if they didn't confiscate some hot stuff from you, and you are P/O's because you no longer have it?

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Sigh. Ok, I know I'll probably regret this but I've got to ask.

Do believe in the existence of criminals at all? I mean, outside of law enforcement that is. Do you grasp the notion that people do harm to one another? Sell drugs, beat each other, rape, pillage, steal? Is that anywhere on your radar?

Clifford Olsen, Paul Bernardo, Charlie Manson. Any of those names ring a bell with you?

Sure he believes in criminals! That's just another name for those murderous cops, right?

Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilkoView Post

So many of you old biddies on one thread-remarkable in an stupifyingly ordinary way.

And yet you continue to post in the thread as well. Does that make you an old biddie as well?

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Sure he believes in criminals! That's just another name for those murderous cops, right?

Lol. I actually said, other than anyone in law enforcement. Meh, it was a shot in the dark.

Quote:

And yet you continue to post in the thread as well. Does that make you an old biddie as well?

No, just someone who really sucks at insults. Doesn't even qualify as mediocre!

no new posts