What Are You Watching Right Now?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
watching snowflakes, 'are they really all different'?, I'll check, be right back. lol
still checking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, JLM.........it is so cold here the doggies don't even want to go outside, no matter they are all bundled and wearing little paw boots. -33 here today....brrrrrrrrrr!

I can't even imagine that kind of cold. It is about -4 or so today I think, and it feels very uncomfortable,
and it is quite a dry snow, too cold.

I'll take the plus temps and a bit of rain any day, and it keeps those thermostats turned down as well,
not so expensive.

I was going to take the cats out in the snow, but like you, kept them in, they don't need to put their
little paws in that stuff, they can sit on their window sills in their cat room and sniff it if they
want, actually haven't seen them do that either.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
still checking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even imagine that kind of cold. It is about -4 or so today I think, and it feels very uncomfortable,
and it is quite a dry snow, too cold.

I'll take the plus temps and a bit of rain any day, and it keeps those thermostats turned down as well,
not so expensive.

I was going to take the cats out in the snow, but like you, kept them in, they don't need to put their
little paws in that stuff, they can sit on their window sills in their cat room and sniff it if they
want, actually haven't seen them do that either.

I'd bet with wind here it's about minus 40 equivalent! Didn't get above minus 19 all day!

It's cold enough to freeze the nuts off a steel bridge! :smile:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
house hunters international.

these types of shows have irritating people at times, but I do like the different
areas they show, in many different countries, so I find that part interesting.
And, I also realize how nice our houses are compared to most in similar price ranges
in other countries.

many houses in other parts of the world are more expensive for much less quality and sq. footage.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
house hunters international.

these types of shows have irritating people at times, but I do like the different
areas they show, in many different countries, so I find that part interesting.
And, I also realize how nice our houses are compared to most in similar price ranges
in other countries.

many houses in other parts of the world are more expensive for much less quality and sq. footage.

You're not kidding, my wife watches it quite a bit, and there's one realtor lady that has $ signs written all over her. But then that's salesmen/women for you I guess. Of course the entire real estate industry is a major ripoff. $million for a roof over your head. Cliff has to get out there and educate them. :lol: