Gun Control is Completely Useless.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Once again, you prove you don't know what the hell you're talking about....
First of all before you can buy a rifle, you have to pass a course, whether it gets registered or not...which cost money then there is a required test to get a POL(possession only licreence)if you are ever out of your residence with a firearm....which cost money.
Then to purchase one you have to show a PAL (possession and acquisition licence) both the course and the test to get the license cost money.

Then to buy a restricted firearm....more money for another course and another licence plus you have to be a member of a club more money and someone that can vouch for you (usually the range-master of the club, plus an interview with a police officer.
So quit blowing smoke out your south end....
When the cat is away the mice are sure running around....If Colpy was on, he would have torn the above post to shreds......I won't bother because none of that post makes sense...I just touched on the obvious...It reminded me of a post by Abfet:p[/QUOTE)

Sorry DS I do know about the regulations in effect for owning a rifle. I am very happy with the cost applicable to owning a weapon.

I happen to feel that any weapon should be registered & the reigstration of such a weapon should be viewed as an obligation of an honest and decent member of a Canadian citizen to comply with provincial & Canadian laws . May I ask why you feel you must be allowed to fly under the radar of law and order??

My dear, I have learned a great deal since being gang raped. Don't count on.acquience ever again. I am not a mouse, but the lion that has learned how to roar. Beware of my claws & know I will politely go for the jugular.

Last edited:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Radios used to be licenced. Mind you, you couldn't kill too easily with a superhetrodyne. Best in the New Year, Bob, et al.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
To protect her 3-month-old son, Sarah McKinley grabs a shotgun, and asks 911 for permission to kill intruder.

Oklahoma Mother, 18, Kills Intruder Breaking Into Her Home While on Phone With 911 - Yahoo![/QUOTE)

If she has had the course and paid for the license and has the gun registered, she has the right to fire the weapon and injure or kill the intruder. Otherwise, she can hit the bugger over the head with her baseball bat. No one gets in my house without my hearing them enter. My bats are behind many doors.

Don't shoot an intruder in Quebec without making sure you are able to prove it was a forced entry. Many who have shot people without such proof were charged.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Radios used to be licenced. Mind you, you couldn't kill too easily with a superhetrodyne. Best in the New Year, Bob, et al.

Yep used to have a license for a mere 4 watts CB radio:smile:

Can't convince one of those PC antis...

I'll buy her a beer to cry in when the registration gets finaly repealed...
And now the drama queen is claiming gang rape as an argument that she's right ROLMAO...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
My dear, I have learned a great deal since being gang raped. Don't count on.acquience ever again. I am not a mouse, but the lion that has learned how to roar. Beware of my claws & know I will politely go for the jugular.

I had problems with this one before, but after seeing this....... I call all out BULLSHYTE. I can think of no reason what so ever for a person to bring something like this up out of the blue.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Yep used to have a license for a mere 4 watts CB radio:smile:

Can't convince one of those PC antis...

I'll buy her a beer to cry in when the registration gets finaly repealed...
And now the drama queen is claiming gang rape as an argument that she's right ROLMAO...

Good Lord, I am not the drama queen, and I do not need a bunch of buddies to back me up. Pacifying me cost more than a blooming beer!!

Are all your girls that cheap?? And how many big strong, gun toting, verbal gang bangers did it take to insult, revile and stomp all over one woman?? Care to count the lot of you?? As I said, the cost should be very high to own a weapon. Alll firearms should be registered and if stolen need to be reported as such. NOT JUST one or two of the kind easily hidden but all firearms.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Good Lord, I am not the drama queen, and I do not need a bunch of buddies to back me up. Pacifying me cost more than a blooming beer!!

Are all your girls that cheap?? And how many big strong, gun toting, verbal gang bangers did it take to insult, revile and stomp all over one woman?? Care to count the lot of you?? As I said, the cost should be very high to own a weapon. Alll firearms should be registered and if stolen need to be reported as such. NOT JUST one or two of the kind easily hidden but all firearms.

Lady...a while ago...I was trying to be polite...but Gerry had it right in calling bullshyte.

The last drama queen we had before, A guy had a similar abuse story to tell to get pity..he finally admited to the bull****e just before getting banned...

You want your back rubbed? apply to go on DR Phil show...you have just lost all the cedibility you might have had.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, I do not demand you lose your precious guns. I demand you PAY for the privilege of having them; and make it possible to know when they have been stolen. Gun owner wannabes should also have to prove they are decently proficient in the handling of their weapons. While I am not comfortable with guns, my mother, sister & father all were. I also knew the woman, who was champion sharp shooter for several years. I have not qualms about target shooting. For years we had neighbours on both sides that shot at anything that moved, including one who shot at my young children & our dog on our own farm.

It is not wrong to give those paid to protect and serve, some chance to protect themselves in cases of domestic disputes or when a sniper sets up shop. I suspect the government learned it's lesson setting up the present program. The idea of knowing where weapons are is not a bad idea, unless one is paranoid about one's government. The recent events in eastern nations, proves it is possible to overthrow governments without being armed to the teeth.

This business of a police state being formed, without citizenery have all kinds of guns doesn't stand up. Simply making the majority of a population too poor to afford a reasonable life style, as well as muzzling all information outlets, and lowering educational standards is more efficient. You know the dumbing down effect which is becoming quite prevalent in some western countries.

I demand that stupid people like you go live in a communist country where citizens are not permitted to own guns or think for themselves.. It fits with your mentality.
If you had even the smallest bit of reality about you then you would be demanding that criminals give up their guns and leave law abiding taxpayers alone.
Some of my rifles have been in the family for three generations and are over 100 years old. None have ever been used against a human so why should I pay anyone for the right to keep my personal property?

Impressive. Anna would have killed first, then phoned for permission. Me, too, for that matter.

Yeah this bulls hit about asking some bureaucrat's blessing every time you turn around has got to stop. Any time you remove a criminal from circulation you should get a medal or a bounty.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County

Спосибо Spade, Здоровья в Новом году to you and yours.

To protect her 3-month-old son, Sarah McKinley grabs a shotgun, and asks 911 for permission to kill intruder.

Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission, you might die waiting for the latter.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Funny you should say that, mine was XM4782**.....can't remember the last two numbers....but up north, the only time we used that was when talking on single sideband skip....

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I demand that stupid people like you go live in a communist country where citizens are not permitted to own guns or think for themselves.. It fits with your mentality.
If you had even the smallest bit of reality about you then you would be demanding that criminals give up their guns and leave law abiding taxpayers alone.
Some of my rifles have been in the family for three generations and are over 100 years old. None have ever been used against a human so why should I pay anyone for the right to keep my personal property?

Yeah this bulls hit about asking some bureaucrat's blessing every time you turn around has got to stop. Any time you remove a criminal from circulation you should get a medal or a bounty.

In a critical moment like that, how does she have time to ask for permission to kill?? Was it to kill or to shoot ?? Isn't she setting up the 911 operator as a co conspirator??

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
In a critical moment like that, how does she have time to ask for permission to kill??

What do you mean "how does she have the time"? She's already got 911 on the line, and with the intruder still trying to gain access to where she was, she had a couple seconds to clarify with the dispatcher. Silly question.

Was it to kill or to shoot ??

To DEFEND.

Isn't she setting up the 911 operator as a co conspirator??

No. For there to be a co-conspirator, there would have to be a conspiracy in the first place, which there wasn't. When the perpetrator was trying to break in, she didn't think to herself "oh goodie, this is my chance to satisfy my bloodlust and take a human life". There was nothing sinister about what she did, only the desire to preserve human life.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
In a critical moment like that, how does she have time to ask for permission to kill?? Was it to kill or to shoot ?? Isn't she setting up the 911 operator as a co conspirator??

18 year old girl with baby, intruders trying to break in. Dispatcher knew police would not get there in time. yes, telling her to shoot was the correct response.