Religion of Peace in action

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
People dieing in a war? No ****?

lol volunteer medics who were there to help commoners were marched to a secluded area and shot.

Yeah, that's collateral damage. You people never cease to amaze me.

Good thing they didn't hand their prisoners over to the Afghan government, now THAT would be a scandal.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Walter, is your religion the religion of peace or is your country non-nuclear?

If you are just, then answer and let your answer be just and fair.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The religion of peace in action muslim against muslim
Triple suicide bombing in Lahore,Pakistan
Triple suicide bombing in Lahore,Pakistan

At least 36 people were killed in triple suicide bombing that targeted a Shiite procession in Lahore on Wednesday night, the largest city in eastern Pakistan, according to a new record set Thursday.

Three suicide bombers on foot blew up the bombs they carried with them amid a dense crowd of thousands of faithful who, after a procession about to break the Ramadan fast.

"Thirty-six people died and 300 were injured, which fears a toll will certainly rise because a large number of injured in a critical condition.

Pakistan has been bleeding since 2007 by a wave of about 400 bombings that have already killed more than 3,600 dead (well: 3.600), mainly committed by suicide bombers Taliban allied with al-Qaeda. They accuse Islamabad's alignment with Washington in its "war against terrorism" since late 2001, but the Shiite minority (less than 20% of Pakistan's population) is also one of their targets.

The first bomb exploded Wednesday in a crowd of faithful who completed a procession to commemorate the death of Imam Ali, fourth Caliph of Islam, cousin and son in law of Prophet Mohammed, and especially revered by Shiites .

They were preparing to break the fast in the month of Ramadan when the first suicide bomber struck. A television station aired a video showing amateur explosion in the heart of the crowd.

Two other bombs exploded near a few minutes later.

Lahore also became a favorite target of suicide bombers.

On July 1, a double suicide bombing in a Sufi shrine was crowded with pilgrims killed 43 people.

On May 28, suicide bombers had detonated their bombs in two mosques in obedience Ahmadi, considered heretical by both Sunni and Shia, 82 deaths.
No wonder that preacher backed down when he did!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I wonder if anyone can find an example of a major religion that has never committed an act of violence. I will admit that some religions such as Christianity and Islam seem much better at killing those of whom they disapprove than others.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I wonder if anyone can find an example of a major religion that has never committed an act of violence. I will admit that some religions such as Christianity and Islam seem much better at killing those of whom they disapprove than others.

Christians aren't doing any of that now....it's a modern world, perhaps the Islamists should grow up a bit.

Besides, Chritians are to busy running after little boys to think about blowing themselves up.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
God is All-Avenging; none can escape of His judgment
I think most of those suicide bombers are unaware of the act: some wicked men ?? belonging to whom ?? send them with some package or cars to go to some places with a wage; then when they reach some places they explode them by the remote control like by the tone of the mobile phone.

Moreover, some wicked men who used to kill people and receive the money in dollars (from whom ??); so such persons had been killed by God Himself: a direct rocket or missile came direct upon him and he perished. :angry2:

Another man told me this: A wicked man who used to kill or cause the killing of some people: then some explosion happened at a very far distance, and from that very far distance a piece of iron or a big screw or nail came flying and hit that wicked man in his head, and they could not pull that nail out of his head, and he was buried with that nail inserted in his skull. :headbang:

Another true story:
A doctor told this: I know a family: I am their family doctor: all of them come to me for examination and treatment.
Once their son: he is a young man in the twenties of his age came to me and said his mother was ill and demanded I go to treat her at home; so I went and asked him: what's the matter? he said: my brother died in a recent explosion and my mother is broken down.
I said: which explosion and how was that?
He said: the police found an explosive bomb, and they tried uselessly to explode it until evening, then his brother was standing afar off across the street, and after the police left, the bomb exploded and his head was cut off by the explosion; and he said some words with sarcasm and sorrow.
so I realized that it may be his brother himself had done such a bomb and was killed by its explosion: he exploded it by the remote control.

God is All-Avenging; none can escape of His judgment. :headbang: :thumbup:

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

All the evil came from your people: the Zionists and Imperialists.

I had a hunch that would finally come out:roll:...
Blame everyone but your own insecurities...like sheep blindly following a goat to the slaughterhouse.
How can Muslim killing other Muslim be blamed on any other person when it's their own Imams telling them to do it.

There used to be an old saying in french...It was a joke but some took it seriously;-) "C'est toute la faute des maudits Englais":lol:

You say It's all the fault of the west and the Joos:roll:

What is even worst is that there are some Canadians who actually believe it too....You may be getting some converts

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'd like to know of another religion with a fringe element that reacts in that fashion...yet we are supposed to be politicaly correct and literally walk on egg shells around muslims, for fear that we will hurt the poor widdle feelings of the rest of the religion ...even if they fail to denouce the extremists like hamas..like that imam is doing.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'd like to know of another religion with a fringe element that reacts in that fashion...yet we are supposed to be politicaly correct and literally walk on egg shells around muslims, for fear that we will hurt the poor widdle feelings of the rest of the religion ...even if they fail to denouce the extremists like hamas..like that imam is doing.

RAUF: I condemn everyone and anyone who commits acts of terrorism. And Hamas has committed acts of terrorism.

CNN.com - Transcripts