Free the Energy

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Free the Energy

June 1st, 2008
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]At some point, even people who disregard conspiracy as a general rule will begin to wonder at the utter misbehavior of the powers-that-be on the matter of energy. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Long ago we were denied access to knowledge that might have prevented the environmental and economic chaos that is now following the past century’s enslavement to fossil fuels. If you want, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]you can go back[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] to ancient civilizations, destruction of the planetary grid, and its lost secrets of harnessing the energy of creation. But if that’s too much for you, we can start with [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tesla[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. Some believe he had [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]rediscovered[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] that lost knowledge anyway. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Though Tesla’s early work formed the basis for modern AC power as well as the invention of the radio, the powers-that-be were not happy with his later plans for global wireless energy; they preferred a product they could continually make money on. Therefore J.P Morgan withdrew his funding of Tesla’s designs, many of which were instead later confiscated and classified by the military on the grounds of national security. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Here’s a scene[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] from the movie [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Secret of Nikola Tesla[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], starring Orson Welles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fossil fuels have caused overwhelming harm to our world environment, forced the masses into virtual slavery and poverty in order to obtain it, and caused a very small elite minority of people to gain enormous wealth. A brief perusal of Tesla’s technologies suggests our industrial gains this past century (including within the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]medical industry[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]) could have come via a very different route indeed. Instead, it seems the military has taken and used the technology for their own purposes, including [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]HAARP[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] and [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]SDI[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] in particular.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Despite such evidence, the public still remains largely uneducated about such possibilities as [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tesla dreamed of[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. Most people are none the wiser when ethanol is displayed as a renewable alternative. But let us consider the parallel tragedy now taking place, that of millions of people starving worldwide. How is putting the food into our gas tanks going to be considered sustainable to the millions of actual lives that food is now [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]not [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]sustaining? I suspect the same gaggle of goofballs still want be the ones to profit from ethanol; how convenient that this all works into the grand depopulation plan as well. Throw in the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Monsanto GMO suicide seed[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] thing, and welcome to the apocalypse.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The UFO disclosure topic in the news recently brings up discussion of antigravity and other such possibilities that would likely be revealed at that point. Some believe energy is the reason alien visitors haven’t been disclosed yet; the p-t-b just aren’t ready to give up their big oil bank accounts. However, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the Rockefellers[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] were recently heard to be rumbling about alternative energy, so perhaps this is further indication of disclosure on many levels. I’m certainly going to keep my ear to the ground on that one. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There are quite a lot of alternatives out there, that’s for sure. Which one it will be and who will profit from it, though, are still open questions. Though solar and wind energy are becoming cheaper and easier, they’re still not viable alternatives for most people yet. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Here’s a website [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]with quite a lot of links and directories to alternative energy ideas and sites. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Here’s one[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] that offers to run your car with water. Another promises [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]fuel from algae[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. Another is called the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Joe Cell[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. The [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kosol sphere [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]is also quite interesting. There is also a movement towards [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]sustainable cities.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Despite that knowledge of certain technologies can prove to be dangerous (plenty of SDI scientists have [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]mysteriously died[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]), there are probably quite a few garage inventors dusting off their workshops right about now, with gas prices the way they are. If gasoline really goes up double or even triple of today’s $4/gal, I can only imagine the kind of alternative energy revolution that could really take place. It only remains to be seen whether it will be grassroots, or trickled down. Personally, I’m for [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]open sourcing[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]. There are a lot of great ideas out there. Otherwise, we can only assume that the powers-that-be are, yet again, planning on offering their own solution to a problem they created in the first place, to maintain their wealth and control. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There is no coincidence to the timing of this developing shift alongside issues such as world food prices, financial chaos, the election and other revelations to come in the next few years. I will be paying attention to which, if any, technology will rise to the top, as well as how, and by whom, it is released. If you have any ideas or helpful links on this topic I encourage you to leave a comment.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
There have been a lot of claims from people around the globe, inventing things to profit mankind.!! lots of these products patents are brought up by corporations, and the invention never gets made, people miss out.!!
what invention would you create given that it must have some form of plausibilities
I would invent "floating soap" so that you could find it in the bath
if you have any other ideals of a good invention that might made or should be made ? post that here too

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
There have been a lot of claims from people around the globe, inventing things to profit mankind.!! lots of these products patents are brought up by corporations, and the invention never gets made, people miss out.!!
what invention would you create given that it must have some form of plausibilities
I would invent "floating soap" so that you could find it in the bath
if you have any other ideals of a good invention that might made or should be made ? post that here too

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A theory of everything is an attempt to mathematically unify all physical phenomena in the universe. At this time, many scientists are working on this theory and believe that once it has been solved, humans may literally be able to "read the mind of God."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The first serious scientist to study and propose a TOE would be non other than Albert Einstein. Einstein believed a TOE could be found by combining general relativity with electromagnetism. However, current physics require that the four forces of the universe be combined into one single equation. This equation would explain the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force, gravity, and electromagnetism. The difficulty that scientists are having is that two of the greatest theories of the 20th century, relativity and Quantum Theory, are difficult to combine together as one, even though both theories work well individually.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The most serious candidate right now to a TOE is string/M theory. But why is a TOE so important, and what will solving it lead to?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A theory of everything would allow humans to answer some of the greatest questions in science. What is the nature of matter and energy? What state was the universe in before the Big Bang? Why is so much of the universe invisible?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These are just a few of the questions a theory of everything would solve. Such a theory would quite possibly lead to an advancement in human technology, knowledge, and understanding never before seen in history.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is a possibility that perhaps a fifth dimension exists. This could be perhaps a psychic dimension. Only time will tell if this can be validated[/FONT]

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
lots of interesting stuff here.....
http://www.educate-yourself.org/
www.nexusmagazine.com
http://www.tmgnow.com/

When I was in Australia, there was a guy in southern Queensland that had his car, motorbike and lawn mower running on a watercell which he was trying to market.....but someone sent him close-up pictures of his kids getting on the schoolbus with a note to pull his head in or else.
Tesla was an interesting guy....wonder where we'd be today if not for him and I wonder where we'd be today if the ptb didnt hide some of his inventions........bastrads!

Last edited:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
It's a simple fact that our population is unsustainable now. Growing it even more won't fix the problem. Killing what we have now isn't the answer either. So it's either let let the population dwindle naturally or keep growing and kill off most of ourselves by starvation or something.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
lots of interesting stuff here.....
http://www.educate-yourself.org/
www.nexusmagazine.com
http://www.tmgnow.com/

When I was in Australia, there was a guy in southern Queensland that had his car, motorbike and lawn mower running on a watercell which he was trying to market.....but someone sent him close-up pictures of his kids getting on the schoolbus with a note to pull his head in or else.
Tesla was an interesting guy....wonder where we'd be today if not for him and I wonder where we'd be today if the ptb didnt hide some of his inventions........bastrads!

I heard the same thing that he had invented a watercell to run cars his tractor and like you say he was threatened i heard reports of black helicopters and such the world has lots of inventions that should have been made but like i said cooperation's buy the patients and so the invention never gets made.!!!:x

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
There are quite a few stories like that. I wouldn't put it past the oil companies, for instance, to threaten people that have discovered better and cheaper sources of energy: or hydro-electric companies, or nuclear companies, or ...... for that matter. Actually I wouldn't put it past anyone to be nasty when it concerns their avarice.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
None of it's new. In the late forties, people owned by oil companies and the automotive industry bought up the interurban railways, then cars killed passenger rail.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
There are quite a few stories like that. I wouldn't put it past the oil companies, for instance, to threaten people that have discovered better and cheaper sources of energy: or hydro-electric companies, or nuclear companies, or ...... for that matter. Actually I wouldn't put it past anyone to be nasty when it concerns their avarice.

There are many things that if invented would save us time and energy, but they have been stopped because of the money men, did you know that your everyday light bulb would last indefinitely if never turned off ? other inventions that could save the planets resources never get off the ground because of such moneymaking and the patents office

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Believe me, I know about lobbyists bending gov't ears, corporate threat, etc.
And no, I don't believe there is such a thing as a "perpetual motion" machine.
The light bulb will not last indefinitely. Look it up.

you maybe right.?I was informed that as long as the light bulb was left on nothing would cause the element to fail and that it was the constant turning on and off that caused the weakness and eventual failure, but if you say that this is a lie fair enough im not well enough informed on the principals of vacuums, and elements, and electricity, to be able to comment i was only pointing out something i was lead to believe was true .8O

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Hear voices in your head?

December 22nd, 2007
Just passing on the interesting new advertising strategy called Audio Spotlight – beaming words straight into our brains…

Sounds a great deal like the Voice of God weapon, LRAD, reportedly used by the military and now some police forces. If such things sound to incredible to be true, welcome to a brave new world indeed. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The military’s Active Denial System has been in the news too; this pain ray is becoming all the rage. Check out the Advanced Tactical Laser