Dedication Day

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Engineers and Student
Thank you all for bringing the efficiency in the places!
Special thanks to the first person who ever invented the renewable sources, the people who tries to make non-toxic batteries in the Metro papers, the people who give support to the engineers.

Companies
Thank you for letting more people to choose green products!
Special thanks to the growing wind farms, the beer store of recycling programs, and developing comapanies with a wish to earn money and green items.

Celebrities
Your works are excellent. You guide the people to think environment is "in" is excellent.
Special thanks to billionare of the Virgin Network, the princes and princesses who use light bulbs to give more efficiency, the singers at the LiveEarth who really did all their stuff about the envrionment through efficiency and many green things, and the actors and actress who decide to get green just for the benefits.

The basic foundations
Thank you for supporting the old green and accepting the new. Thank you for creating the old and new rules all right through education and awarness. Thank you for the extra yells.
Special thanks to the award winning association with government troubles, and the energy researchers, and the government rebate and award team.

The ordinary people
Thank you for saving the earth through biking, hitch hike, and riding vehicles with buddies.
Special thanks to all the people of ordinary qualities who help!

If there are additional information needed, please post and I will see to it. I couldn't get the names because I wrote the names on a newspaper, which was thrown out into the recycle bin somewhere I do not know where.